Kim Myungsoo

The Battle Between Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV

 

I sat on the sofa of our shared apartment, thinking hard and trying to recall what happened today in school.

 

'It's weird that she suddenly do that... she never did that... Heck, I don't think that she's that kind of girl' I thought while massaging my temples, getting a bit of a headache due to thinking too much.

 

"Yo hyung, what's wrong?" Sungjong asked as he plopped himself on the sofa next to me with a piece of cookie in his mouth.

 

"Don't you think it's strange?" "What is?" "Her..." "her who?" I looked at him with disbelieve, "seriously, you're being way too slow... did you lost too many blood?"

 

 He rolled his eyes and continue eating his cookie and grimble on how mean I was being.

 

My phone suddenly buzzed, indicating that I got a new message. I fish my phone from my pocket and open the message,

 

'Can you tell your friend Sungyeol to stop stalking me? It's creepy!'

'what'd u mean?'

'I saw him snooping around in my front yard'

'well babe, you could yell at him and shoo him off'

'I would, but my brother will hunt all 3 of you if I did so because at this point, my brother barely knows anything about your crazy friend outside'

 'I'll be there soon'

 

I stood up and slip my phone into my pocket before going to my room to put on something appropriate before heading out.

 

"Where are you going hyung?" "___'s house" "her house? Why?" "Your hyung is stalking her... God knows what his intentions are" "oh God... I'll come with" he said and walked out of my room and went to his to take whatever he wanna bring.

 

I took the car keys and went out with Sungjong tailing behind me.

 

"Did she text you?" He asked, "yup" I simply answered.

 

It's not like I'm mad or cold or anything... I just don't want to talk that much... I'm quiet so... yeah... up until now I'm still curious on how Sungjong and Sungyeol hyung could still cope up with me.

 

 We arrived to her house and we got out. We look around and didn't see him anywhere ao I decided to call her.

 

"*beep beep* *beep bepp* *peep!!* hello?"

"Where's that weirdo?"

"up in the tree right outside from my room"

"Seriously?"

"Just check it!!"

 

I hung up the phone before groaning, "stay here ok? She said he's up there" I said while pointing to a tree not far from the house and I could see her window opened and the light is on.

 

I climb the tree and once I got in front of her window, I didn't see anyone there. "Hey!! ___!! Heeey!!!!" I yelled to her empty room. "Damn this girl..." I grumbled and was about to head down when she suddenly grip my arm.

 

I screamed in shock and held onto the tree tightly, "HOLY WOMAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!?" "Shhhh!!! Idiot my brother could've heard you!!" "Well if you didn't lie about Sungyeol being here I wouldn't have be-" "oh? Oh... he's been busted by my mom, he made something up and he's in the living room now" "Then why did you told me to climb a tree!?" "because it's funny" she grinned.

 

I groaned and climb down the tree and went to Sungjong.

 

"Come on dude, let's head inside..." "inside? Why!?" "Sungyeol's in there..." Sungjong widened his eyes, "wait, what??" He's busted so he madr up some lame excuse"

 

He sighed, "well, let's go then..." he said and we walk towards the front door. I knock the door and soon the door was opened by ___'s mom.

 

"Oh, and who would you two be?" "I'm Myungsoo and this is Sungjong" "ah... what nice looking boys... come in! I'll call ___ in just a moment!" She said as she ushered us in to the living room and walk to get ___.

 

 We went to the living room and saw Sungyeol there...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And ___'s brother accross him.

 

Both me and Sungjong gulp at the sight, "you two, sit" Taekwoon hyung said as he pointed to the spot next to Sungyeol. We both scramble and sit down like good dogs.

 

"What's your intentions of coming here?" He asked with cold stares at the three of us. "U-uh, I uh... w-we were j-jus-" "I'm not gonna listen to your crap, so let's get to the point" he said and leaned back and leaned back on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter