Impossible Sky

My Case

"Uhhh----*yawn* my dear, what's the matter? "

"Omma,wake up! Time to go to school! " Chul Bee said rushly.

"REALLY?!" omma shouted and jumped out of bed. "It's just six, hon, go back to sleep! Go, go, go!"

"I can't sleep, omma. You forget to give me Porlicks before sleep." Chul Bee said. What?

"*yawn*Fine, let's go down stairs." omma gave up. Ahaha!

Chul Bee packed her school bag and found a piece of letter.


2/8/2014

Dear Chul Bee,

Hi, Sky here !

I wanted to tell you what great news I got here in England. I'm transferring to Korea's school ! Maybe we can meet each other sometimes. Like Seoulpo's ! I heard from you many times about that cafe !

Oh my gosh, this could be one of the best times in my life ! Moving to Korea for about a month !

Next time ! ( I know it's pretty short but WHATEVER! )

From Sky Louis


"Oh, a letter from Sky. Maybe I forget to read it yesterday. Boy, it took a lot of time to deliever this letter from England. It's already 1 September !" Chul Bee said.

"Sky's letter again? That pen friend of yours?" omma asked.

"Ya, this time she say she will come to Korea. But I've heard many of impossible things that she writes she would do like travelling to Alaska for half a year, go run in the beach and taking a photo of Michael Jackson ! She never does one of it," Chul Bee said.

"Well---- what if she really moves to here? A bet?" omma said.

"Sure! I never lost a bet! How about the favorite dress of mine that got Ricky(a popstar)'s kiss on it?" Chul Bee said.

"No problem'o! I loved Ricky !"

"OK !!! But if you lose, you add 10 on my allowance !!Bye !!"

"Bye, dear! Prepare the dress, too!"

Chul Bee is now laughing her omma.

Omma knew nothing on Sky, but I do, OK.

Chul Bee runs to the school. She would not like to be late on the first day after the summer holiday.

Well, she is 1 hour earlier before the bell rang.

She walked into her class. There are only 4 students inside.

They didn't talk to Chul Bee so she didn't talk to them too.

She took all her mails from Sky and read them once again.

She still doesn't believe that Sky is coming to Korea.

Moments later, the class is about to start.All students have arrived and start to gossip about their summer holidays.

Poor Chul Bee, they thought she was very unfriendly and didn't talk to her.

But she enjoys that anyway.

"Ring-------"

"Class, I believe that you all have a wonderful time during the holiday." Miss Kim said, "Well, you'll have a new classmate here.Come out and introduce yourself."

"Hello !!!I came from England, and I just move to here!!!!" unknown said happily.

"Well, I'm very proud of having such an energized student.You haven't say your name."

"I'm Sky ! Sky Louis !" Sky said. SKY?!

Cool. Chul Bee's heart is now bleeding.

She is thinking of her dress flying.

"Sky is writing her infomation in the morning, so you guys haven't saw her. Sky, where would you like to sit?" Miss Kim asked Sky gently.

"Well, as long as nobody is sitting there, it's all OK to me!" Sky said.

"Sit here!" "No no, this table is cleaner for you!" "Sky, come and we'll be good friends!"

All students are fighting.

I don't care anyway. It's better Sky doesn't sit beside me so she wouldn't know me.

"Everybody, stop! Sky, you'll sit beside Chul Bee! She's there!" Miss Kim points to Chul Bee.

OBJECTION!!!!!!

She's crazy gurl and you doesn't know!!!

Btw she looks pretty popular on the first day.

I thought she wouldn't notice me but WTF.

My dress with Ricky kiss~~~

Sky walk towards Chul Bee. She sat the chair beside Chul Bee.

"Hi, so you're Chul Bee! I know a friend called Chul Bee too! Wait a minute..." Sky said.

"No, I'm not Chul Bee. I'm Joo Ri. J-O-O R-I. Joo Ri." Chul Bee said.~lieing~

"OK."

The class silent during class time.

Before recess, Miss Kim stopped us to go canteen.

"Class, please note that you all need to join a club or create one. It's one of our summer event. If it went out good, the club will be able to continue." Miss Kim said.

"COOL~~~" Sky said.

Suddenly, a crowd rushes around Chul Bee and Sky.

They are asking if Sky are going to join the same club as theirs.

Sky asked for a way to the canteen, and she asks me if I was joining her.

But I'm done for this school, no friends.

If I join her, I'll from no friends become hater.

She doesn't care. She drag me to the canteen.

"Joo Ri, would you like to create a club with me?" she asked during eating.

I splashes water from my mouth. What did I just heard?

"Well-- you can just join one. Creating a club is not as easy as it looks." Chul Bee said.

"I know, but my friend say I doesn't have any leadership. So I'm going to do this to show her that I will be able to manage a club!" she shouted.

Everybody is watching us.

"If it was just you and me, we can't create a club. We need at least 3 members. And teacher say it cannot be all just girls, we need to find one boy." Chul Bee said.

She looked a bit dissapointing.

"Tell me what club do you want to create. We can't create a club that has the same theme as others." Chul Bee said.

"Music club?" "No," "Dance club?" "Nope," "Boxing club?" "Not suitable for you,"

"Detective Club?" Sky said.

Now that is something catching Chul Bee's attention.

"LET'S GO!"

"Where are we going?!?!?!?!"

 

END CHAPTER 1