Lean on me

Whispering

 

Hahaha, I win! I win! Sorry hyung, you will be in charge of the door.

 

Woohyun falls dejectedly back into the sofa. How can he lose at his best game? He always win at Kai Bai Bo, always but it doesn’t seems to be the case this time. He glares at the maknae who is celebrating together with the other winners.

 

It’s not fair! Why am I excluded?

 

On the other side of the living room, surrounded by an ominous aura is the visual of the group, clads in his all black attire, which perfectly matches his current mood.

 

Why I am not allowed to help? I’m sure hyung will want his favourite dongsaeng beside him!

 

Myungsoo, how many times must I tell you? Stop your delusions, you are not hyung’s favourite, it’s me.

 

The others decides to stay out of the choding and visual daily squabble on the favourite dongsaeng subject. Nobody wants to be caught in the middle of fire, one might just get burn if not careful. They turn back to the matter at hand, leaving the two in their own bickering world.

 

Hyung, I know you are the best. Can you swap with me please? You know I rarely have time to be with Gyu hyung with my busy schedule.

 

Woohyun approaches Dongwoo with his best puppy eyes, this hyung has always been soft-hearted. He will get what he wants if he put on his best performance.

 

I thought you said Sunggyu hyung is the best? So he isn’t? I’m sure he will be sadden to hear this.

 

Of course Gyu is the best! I mean … ah … Dongwoo hyung is also … equally good … ?

 

Hoya snorts at Woohyun’s answer, not at all interested in the explanation. He only wants to disrupt the elder’s act before Dongwoo gives in to the main vocal’s request. Turning back to the two other members, Hoya goes on with the arrangement.

 

So, Dongwoo hyung and I get the red carpet while Sungyeol handles the stage. Sungjong, you will be the last leg. Woohyun hyung, as agreed before the game, will help Jongie with the door.

 

Hoya announces sweetly, especially on Woohyun’s part. Dongwoo and Sungjong slowly edges away from the main vocal and main dancer as the two glare at each other over the arrangement. The surrounding atmosphere is getting heated with neither one backing down from their stance but the escape is foiled with Myungsoo barging into the scene.

 

I don’t care! How could all of you denied my rights? I demand to play Kai Bai Bo again and this time I must be included!

 

Only a single person nods enthusiastically at Myungsoo’s request. Woohyun knows he will stand to gain if they replay the game. Anything is better than what he is being assigned after losing to the others. But things definitely aren’t going their way with the rest of the four members shaking their heads. Dongwoo is the first to speak up.

 

Myungsoo, didn’t we explained everything? It will be too risky if you are involved. We really can’t afford it.

 

But I will be very careful! I’m really not that bad these days … ?

 

Sungyeol who has been quiet for a while flashes his phone smugly at the visual. Myungsoo can only watch gloomily, his fate sealed with the playing video. It was him tripping over his own leg and ended up almost kissing the ground when he was out with Sungyeol yesterday. Although feeling defeated, Myungsoo tries to pursue his rights when the maknae interrupts him.

 

Hyung, you wouldn’t want to aggravate Sunggyu hyung’s injury right?

 

Sungjong’s tone sounds pleasant but Myungsoo detects a certain menace and decides he should stop before the maknae decides to silence him for good. Seeing the younger quiets down, Woohyun knows it’s only him left in the battle.

 

Hey guys, let’s talk this over again. I’m sure we can come out with something that satisfies everyone.

 

All he gets are disdain looks from the members and a warning from his hyung.

 

Woohyun, you do know we do not dispute the Infinite’s Kai Bai Bo ritual right?

 

When Dongwoo speaks in his serious tone, all the members have been trained to behave, including Woohyun who slumps to the ground, pouting. Dongwoo immediately returns to his jovial self and happily announces.

 

It’s settled then!

       

Sunggyu walks in at the moment, once again ignorant of the tension brewing seconds ago. He spots a pouting Woohyun on the floor and a gloomy looking Myungsoo on the sofa with the rest of the members all standing around.

 

Hey, why aren’t you guys getting ready? Woohyun, Myungsoo, what’s wrong?

 

Before the two males have any chance to voice their grievance, they are roughly pull away by the rest of the members.

 

Yes hyung, we will change now.

 

Sungyeol shouts out as they go into the changing area, leaving behind a bewilder leader.

 


 

This is the product of my weird imagination after seeing photos of the members helping Gyu during the Korean Cable TV Award. I also saw the video when Gyu was leaving the venue and it seems to me Woohyun was a bit unhappy. Does anyone thinks the same? Sorry if anyone is expecting more of Gyu's whispering actions. I know the chapters are getting out of content but I seriously hope nobody minds. Thanks to all who had kindly commented on the story! Appreciate everyone leave me some comments for this chapter too.

@ everyone who has requested for more chapters : I sincerely wish nobody is disappointed with this chapter. Pardon me for being out of context. 

@ marshimaru : Hope you like this i-also-don't-know-if-i-will-write-it-chapter ^^

@ MsTurtle : Sorry I missed out your leaders' moment.

@ hotterthanasummer : Sorry to inform you the members banned all actions of Gyu with others :p

@ kimyungyu : Actually, I'm also confuse whether is this fic completed or not ... 

Most importantly, it's Gyu's birthday tomorrow!!! Wish he has a fantasic year ahead, free of injury but abundance of happiness!!!