Flirted

Ineffable Craving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I heard you." 

 

Jeezum. 

 

Just as Yunhye closed the classroom door, she whirled around, seeking the snobby voice, a flinch almost slipping past her stone, cold features. Mirae scowled, as if a mere sight of the girl would enable her to utmost distaste. 

 

"Heard what?" Yunhye didn't fail to keep her voice cool and collected, crossing her arms. 

 

"You and oppa." 

 

Yunhye gave a humourless chuckle. "Oppa? You've got to be kidding, right?" 

 

Mirae's stance did not change. She wasn't. 

 

"Why is he giving you lessons?" 

 

"What's the big dealio? He's giving me lessons, maybe because I need them?" Yunhye scoffed, rolling her eyes. 

 

"I bet you're trying to seduce him, you witch."

 

"Uh, hello? I'm not you. Look, I really don't give a crap about what you think, so trust me, you're just wasting your time." And with that, Yunhye turned and strode away, grumbling to herself at the annoying pest called Kang Mirae. 

 

"Jungie, guess what?!" Yunhye shrieked, recklessly bouncing on her best friend's bed, to which the latter shoved her off.

 

Sehun, who was also present in the room eyed her with a creeped out expression, snorting a you need help, before proceeding to wrap his girlfriend into just about the mushiest hug Yunhye's eyes had ever had to behold. 

 

"What, what?" Soojung looked expectantly to Yunhye, feeling rather annoyed at having to juggle being cuddled so tight (even though she secretly enjoyed it a lot), being nagged incessantly by her abnormally hyper friend, and sipping from her full to the brim iced chocolate. 

 

"I'm getting lessons." Yunhye's lips curved up at the ends creepily. 

 

"What's so great about that?" She nearly spit her chocolate out, but thankfully held it in.

 

"From Luhan." 

 

"What?!" Soojung actually spit her chocolate out this time, painting her cream textured carpet a nice brown. Which became the reason for Sehun to leave them to talk about their girl stuff. 

 

"Jagiya, will you be an absolute MVP and go clean it up? Thank you!" She pecked him on the lips, swallowing any and all of the boy's protesting, even leaving him dreamy. He nodded obediently and trotted out of the room.

 

Soojung tucked her feet under her and curled up on the couch, preparing herself for a comfortable position for she knew this would take a while. 

 

"Have a seat my dear friend. Now, back to where we were, Miss Innocent." She raised her eyebrows at the indeed innocently beaming Yunhye. 

 

"He just asked me for one-on-ones after school and I said yes." Yunhye tried nonchalance but it evidently wasn't working. 

 

"Which days?" 

 

"Everyday." 

 

"Everyday? Holy e Hye-ah! You have to know that this guy we're talking about, the Luhan, is giving you lessons alone, every-fricking-day?" With each word, Soojung's voice rose in volume and Yunhye winced at the sensitivity of her ears. 

 

"Yes, damn Jungie, that hurts." She complained and immediately, Soojung brought her head to her, massaging her ears. 

 

"Yah yah yah! Okay, that's ticklish." She batted her friend's hands away. 

 

"But still, Luhan! Oh girl, you've got to control your hormones around him." Soojung's expression evolved into one of her more frequently worn as if saying I know you're up to no good.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter