First Interview

Romantic and The Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, Annyeong Haseo." A little girl who has just debuted two years ago came with wearing a pink colored mini dress and a small bag on her shoulder.

"Did I the one who just come?" She asked, seeing the big table in front of her is empty. PD along with the others nodded.

"Please sit down, we will immediately start the interview because the others are still on the way."

 

 

Mina Kwon

Mina: "Annyeong Haseo, AOA's Mina Kwon imnida."

PD: "How do you feel to be here?"

Mina: "Ah, at the first time I heard this news, I was surprised, because suddenly my agency told me, I thought it would be Juniel sunbaenim, but its turned out they told me. I'm glad at least I can follow a program like this. "

PD: "What is the response of Hyejung?"

Mina: "She immediately advised me, she said, “Mina  don’t get your hopes high, and find a man who truly loves you in the beginning, just think of it as entertainment "I immediately laughed. (Laughs)

PD: "What's your ideal type?"

Mina: "I don’t have any type of excessive, but surely I like the one who was older than me, and tall."

PD: "Artists who become your ideal type?"

Mina: "Euhm, Dongwoon - Beast, then ah Leo - VIXX." (giggles)

 Park Ji Yeon

PD: "Please introduce yourself."

JY: "Annyeong Haseo, T ara's vocals JiYeon imnida

PD: "So what do you think of this program?"

JY: "Well, I really don’t expect it! Our CEO is a little troubled about dating things, but I don’t know if he gave me permission to attend this program.” (nods)

PD: "What do you think about this reality show?"

JY: "PD-nim Jjang!" (Thumbs up)

PD: "What and who is your ideal type?"

JY: "Boy with full of charisma but easy going like Roy Kim, Joo JoonYoung I like kind of  them.” (chuckles)

PD: “Do you want them to come here?"

JY: "Ah no -no it would be awkward." (waves her hands and shakes head)

 

 

Hye Ri Girls Day

HY: "Annyeong Haseo, girls'day maknae Lee Hyeri imnida."

PD: "Did your leader say anything after hearing you enter this program?"

HY: "She immediately said, "I really envy, when I'm at my half of 60 years but instead they send you. "( laughs)

PD: "The response from the CEO?"

Hy: "You have to enjoy your youth, be careful at choosing a man." He said like that.” (nods)

PD: "What kind of your ideal type?"

HY: "The man who can make me laugh every day and has aegyo, I really liked it. but i think the opposite one is good too."

PD: "Like who?"

HY: "IlHoon from BtoB? Himchan from B.A.P? B1A4’s Baro. They were nearing. "

PD: "What if one of them join this program?"

HY: "Huh? Is It True? Daebak! "(claps)

 

Kwon Sohyun

SH: "Annyeong Haseo, Kwon Sohyun imnida."

PD: "How did the members, especially JiHyun?"

Sh: “She immediately stopped me, she said I shouldn’t come, she was afraid I would be gutted like that. I immediately whined, "Ah unnie hopefully I'll get a pair like you." (chuckles)

PD: "Do you ever occurred to join a program like this?"

SH: "Yes, WGM? I wanted to follow that program, because I've never felt dating with artist, I was banned by the CEO. Having heard of this offer, he immediately let me with a condition. " (sighs)

PD: "What condition ?"

SH: "I have to tell him in advance who I like before it will broadcast in tv." (giggles)

PD: "Who Is idol getting your interest lately?"

SH : "In 2014 I was interested in boyband named Toppdogg? They are very cool.” (thumbs up)

PD: "do you know their names?"

SH: "I don’t know his name, he's certainly had curly hair. I love the way he’s on the stage. " (smiles)

PD: "What's your ideal type ?"

SH: "The man without the double eyelid, my partner in a music video, LJoe Teen Top."

 

BOYS

cho SeungYeon

 

 

SY: "Annyeong Haseo, Rookie Band, Uniq's rapper SeungYeon imnida."

PD: "How do you feel to hear the news of this show?"

Sy: "I really - really losing my mind, this is my second months after the debut and they told me to follow it." (sighs)

PD: "The response of others?"

SY: "They say I'm really - really too young to participate in this event, because I'm only 18 years, but then they told me this is my chance to enjoy my youth."

PD: "What about when you first met with the artists, especially women artists?"

SY: "I can’t say anything. When training is usually only get to see them on TV, now I can greet  them. They really looks more beautiful in the real life. " (nods)

PD: "Idol nearing your ideal type?"

SY: "I like women who have a sweet smile, like SNSD's Taeyeon, but I've never seen so ... .Girlsday’s Minah she had a sweet smile." (smiles widely)

 

Minhyun NU'EST

MH: "NU'EST's vocals, Hwang Minhyun imnida."

PD: "What do you think of artists that dating?"

MH: "it depend on their agency. My Agency doesn’t mind, as long as it has always focused on the job is not a problem. "

PD: "Do you interested in this show?"

MH: "Of course, a lie if I wasn’t interested, all members were envy when I was selected, we chose the game frying pan, and I won." (Smiles widely)

PD: "what kind and Who is your ideal type ?"

MH: "I like women that much agyeo once but full of charisma. Like .... I also don’t understand, it seems I also don’t understand. " (Laughs)

PD: "Artists that maybe of interest to you?"

MH: "Victoria from F(x)? i think when she speak in Korean is kinda cute." (chuckles)

 

Jenissi TOPPDOGG

JS: "TOPPDOGG's rapper Jenissi imnida."

PD: “Did your agency let you join this show?"

JS: "They actually initially refused, because I was the debut one year ...."

PD: "Another participant just 1 month debut."

JS: "What? Who? Female or male? They are desperate once. " (Laughs )

PD: (Laughter)

JS: "My Agency forbid me, but after the approval from Cho PD heself, he even agreed with support for me."(nods)

PD: "How about the other members?"

JS: "They immediately became insan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter