004

When You Look Me In The Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sometimes you have to accept that someone’s part in your story has ended

 

I was sitting on the grass while my back leaning on the big tree, the shade under the big tree kept me away from the sun. The wind sometime blew slowly which make me felt so relaxed and calm. I was reading a book and waiting for certain bacon who promised to meet me for lunch, but even his shadow did not show up yet. I looked at my watch and it was already 2.00pm, we were supposed to meet at 1.15pm after his and my class ended. I let out a sighed, I hate waiting but I can wait. I have been waiting for a very long time already, this was not a big deal.

I looked at my book once again but my mind drifted to something else. I remembered what happened yesterday after I met with Chanyeol. The sudden feelings that surge inside me surprised me as I never felt those feelings before aside for Baekhyun. Maybe I was too caught up with the situation that I felt like that, it wasn’t my real feelings but just the string of my heart was playing with me. After I finished my class yesterday Chanyeol asked me out and I accepted it hesitantly.

Truthfully I don't want to go anywhere yesterday and I just want to lock up in my room but because I want to make up to him after what I did so I accepted it. I couldn’t really call it a date since we just went to eat. I guess Chanyeol noticed that I was uncomfortable so after we ate, he sent me back to the dorm. I let out a heavy sighed, whenever I think about him I couldn’t help but sighed. He is such a good guy that’s for sure but what could I do? This is about my heart and my feelings, I couldn’t force myself to pretend to like someone that I don’t.

I don't know what to do… I don’t want to continue hurting Chanyeol’s feelings…

But… I just don't know…

“Hi!” A bright voice greeted me and my train of thoughts disappeared just like that. I looked up from my book and saw Taeyeon smiling brightly at me.

“Hello… unnie.” I said in a small voice. She smiled and sat beside me. I looked at her wondering why she was here. Did Baekhy-

“Baekhyun told me you were waiting for him here.” Taeyeon said confirming my thoughts. Why did Baekhyun told her that I was here? Why was she here instead of him? Don't tell me… Baekhyun ditch me??

“He said he couldn’t eat lunch with you because he got a long practice today. So he told me to eat lunch with you since he couldn’t eat with me too.” Taeyeon gave a friendly shrugged. I didn’t say anything and just blinked my eyes. He didn’t even text me about it, instead he asked Taeyeon to eat lunch with me. What was he thinking? The boy I’m secretly in love with expected me to eat with his girlfriend? Just great.

“So are you ready to go or you have something else to do?” Taeyeon asked me.

I shook my head. “No, let’s go… unnie.” I said and we walked to the café together. The short walk felt like miles away. Taeyeon sometimes asked me something like how my study, my class, about the subjects I was taking etc. I just answered her without looking at her. After felt like forever we finally arrived at the café. We went to the counter and ordered our food, after we got our food we went to the table beside the window and sat there.

“I heard you’re dating Chanyeol.” I almost choke on my food when Taeyeon asked that. Seriously she got me off guard with that question. I wondered where she heard that but then again a lot of the students have been gossiping about me and Chanyeol. All because of what they saw at the park with Chanyeol and me. I know I’m still denying the fact that we were dating. Whenever someone asked I will always denied it. I know it hurts Chanyeol but I don’t want to tell anyone about us yet. U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter