Escape ~~♡♡

Escape

THEN.

MinSoo did not know his capability at that time. He was a young man, 20 years in age. An intern Doctor participating in a training course at Seoul hospital. It was that paticular rainy day he met the boy which would turn his life upside down.

It had been a long day, 6:30p.m. was approaching .He would be able to return home soon his last task was to take care of lonely patients, ask them about their conditions and how their day was. He patrolled the ward, searching for a patient which was not accompanied by anybody. 

'i guess theres no one...' MinSoo thought, seeing that all patients had family members to accompany them. But as he walked to the end of the long corridoor he noticed a room with only one bed, half the bed was hidden behind the privacy curtains. Wondering who the private room belonged to he opened the door and peeked behind the curtain. There was a young skinny boy wearing a hospital gown hugging his knees starrim out of the window. The boy had long hunny brown hair his eyes covered by the locks. The young boys skin was pale, extreamily pale as of a corpse.

MinSoo sat beside the boy, he brushed the boys hair back to reveal large brown eyes, thoes filled with sorrow. The younger boy did not flinch, nor did he pay any attention to MinSoo's presence, he just kept starring out of the window with his sorrowfull eyes. MinSoo then moved to sit on a chair opposite the boy. That was when he was truely mesmerised by the younger boys beauty.The boys lips thick and full, his nose at a perfect angle and his small face, even a woman would be jealous of his features. MinSoo however just stared at the boy before him.

That night MinSoo did not return home. He stayed with the younger boy and tried to talk to him but proved more diffucult than he expected. But within that one night MinSoo had truely fallen in love.

------------------------

Each week pased quicker for MinSoo now, he craved to see the boy which he had descovered was called Daniel. He knew much about Daniel, He knew that the boy was suffering from not only Cancer in the lungs but also a kidney disease. He knew Daniel was younger than him by two years but mostly MinSoo knew he loved the boy. MinSoo pitied the boy. He often spent nights accompanying the always lonely boy. MinSoo's internship course was ending and on the last night he spent working in the hospital he spent it talking with the boy. 

MinSoo promised that he would return to the boy and cure him of his diseases and take care of Daniel. He promised that he would save Daniel . And in return Daniel promised to stay alive, Daniel promised to keep going for the sake of MinSoo.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

2 YEARS AFTER.

MinSoo had graduated and was now a doctor in the hospital. He had searched for Daniel many times in the many wards of the large hospital, but not once did he find the young boy. MinSoo worried many times about the boy. He was scared that Daniel's life had beem taken. His friends worried just as much, the state MinSoo had put himself in was too much for them to bare. The normally happy MinSoo had changed to a depressed man , one which often cried himself to sleep worring about his lost love.

Little did MinSoo know that Daniel was still alive, he had kept himself alive waiting for MinSoo to save him. Daniel knew that MinSoo loved him much. He knew that more than anything else but Daniel did not feel the same way for the older man. Even with self force the boy could not bring himself to love his supposed saviour.

But on a paticular day the doctors had once again visited him questiong him about weather or not he wanted euthanasia. It had been a common routine for the doctors to ask Daniel weather or not he wanted to end his life. But each time Daniel disagreed, he did not want to end his life without letting MinSoo try to save him. As the Doctors and nurses left one particular nurse stayed to stare at Daniel.

"Why is it you do this to yourself?" She asked him but was met with no reply.

"You are sick beyond treatment but why do you keep yourself alive just to suffer?" She asked once more. But agaim Niel laid in his hospital bed still and weak not even a voice to reply to the woman.

As the lady was about to leave his side Daniel used all his strength to hold onto the womans wrist.

"M.... Mi..Min..MinS.. Soo" The boy spoke, his lungs wich were now tired and hardly usable made it hard for him to Breath without using a oxygen mask, bur speaking was another level of challenge for him.

"MinSoo? As in Dr.Bang Min Soo?" The nurse asked. Daniel in his state could only nod slightly.

" i shall look for him, please stay put." The nurse ran out and within minutes the rooms door was opened by the same MinSoo which had been with Daniel two years before. The doctor rushed to Daniels side kneeling dowm and holding his cold hands.

"Where have you been? Why? Why could i not find you? Why am i so stupid to leave you in this state? Why?why?why?" The tall doctor spoke as he the younger boys hand. The doctor had his face planted into the sheets of the cold hospital bed his eyes tearing up. He did not know how to face Daniel now that the younger boy was in such a weak state. The elder man continued to sob against the sheets of the bed while he the other boys hands trying to warm up the others cold lifeless body.

"I'm sorry, i should'nt of left you life this. I-i'll keep my promise to save you ... afterall you kept yours to stay alive." The elder now looked up at the other boy. Daniels large eyes looking down at him , empty...

Emotionless.

"forgive me for taking this long... i-i ..." MinSoo's words were stoped by the action of Daniel reaching over to the older boys hair. Daniel with his weakness tried to comfort the panicing MinSoo with slight actions. MinSoo's eyes immediately lighted up, He stood up and dried his tears.

"Keep yourself alive... i'll have you cured little guy" the doctors change of mood immediately put life into Daniel's eyes. Immediately the doctor left the room in search for Daniels files. He needed to know everything Daniel wasngoimg through before he put Daniel into treatmemt.

Months passed and Daniel was in a better state than before, his breathing which improved let him able to speak a small amount now. His medicine prescription however had caused his hair to fall out. On a normal day he would be wearing one of MinSoo's beanies or caps. MinSoo often spent his off hours and off days accompanying the younger boy. He made sure that the other was sleeping and eating enough.

Soon enough the younger boy no longer has a need for an oxygen mask. And within half a year Daniel was discharged from hospital.

××××××××××××××××××××

Daniel though did not have a choice but to once again accept MinSoo's kindness and live below the same roof. Daniel had no home, aftet spending three and a half years in hospital he no longer had family, friends or even a home. MinSoo which knew well about this had offered to let Daniel libe with him under the conditions of Daniel giving his attention and heart to MinSoo.

××××××××××××××××××××××××

NOW(AFTER 5 YEARS)

Daniel was now living under the same roof as MinSoo. But things changed during the five years of them living together. During the second year MinSoo, which became so obsessed with gaining Daniel's love somehow became insane.

He often forced Daniel to serve him in the bedroom as a way to statisfy their one sided love. Other times MinSoo had beaten Daniel, asking him for reasons why the younger did not love him back. But that was only the physical pain which Daniel had recieved.

Emotional pain was the real killer. Daniel, did not want to hurt MinSoo but he also could not bring himself to loving him either. Because of that Daniel often witnessed MimSoo in tears and in a mental state which no human should ever be in. Daniel had tried... he always tried to calm MinSoo down by wispering an 'i love you' but MinSoo had never belived it. But the whorst thing was MinSoo stopping all other people from talking to Daniel, Daniel was lonely but still he did not hate MinSoo. Hate could never describe Daniels feelings for MinSoo.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

This day was no different from any others. As MinSoo was adjusting his tie early in the morning, Niel was sitting on the edge of their shared bed watching his past saviour. But on this day both of the men were in good moods.

For the elder man it was because on fridays he finished work two hours early, he could come home to his one love and take him on a date. But for the other it was because on fridays MinSoo's bestfriend, ByungHyun would sneek a visit to Niel. Over the past years ByungHyun had became Daniel's only friend.

As Daniel watched MinSoo dress himself he noticed tears forming in the elders eyes. The young boy immediately rushed to the others side wiping the tear away and offering a smile to the other.

"Whats wrong?" The younger asked , the smile still on his lips.

"I love you." The elder replied now making their eyes meet.

"I - I love you... too" these commonly heard words by the younger were now being spoken by himself, for the sake of the other.

"It's okay... you dont have to" the elder replied as he wrapped his muscular arms around the other securing them into a tight embrace. The younger then wrapped his arms around MinSoo's waist.

"Just stay beside me. Dont leave me. Just let me love you" the elder wispered this but the younger could hear well.

"I wont leave you, i promise" was all Daniel could manadge. After speeking these words he was pulled into a kiss. A passionless one though.

"I should head to work. Bye Daniel, see you at 4:30p.m. be ready by then okay? I'll take you out straigh away" the elder kissed Daniel's forehead before departing the room. 

After watching the car pull away from the home Daniel headed to the garden in search for ByungHyun. As if on cue the short male appeared out of the bushes a wide grin on his slim face.

"Hello Daniel, how have you been?" 

" just fine, why is it you ask? "... the two boys chatted for a while but during their conversation ByungHyun suddem mentioned escape. Escape for Daniel. Escape from his one way love relationship.

" it is not right, he took care for me but you are asking me to leave his side ? " Daniel asked.

"He beats you, he uses your body for his own enjoyment and he hurts you... yet you tell me he is 'taking care' of you? " ByungHyun asked.

"Yes, but ... " as their conversation got deeper the more convinced the younger was about leaving.

 But as their convesation ended ByungHyun ensured that this was what Daniel wanted handed him an aeroplane ticket.

"Next monday, 2:15p.m. i'll be here to pick you up. Do not hesitate, i've prepaired clothes, money and shelter for you... it all depends on you now." ByungHyun stood up and walked away leaving Daniel with the airoplane ticket in his hand.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Sunday night came fastet than expected as MinSoo and Daniel sat face to face. MinSoo was writing his patients report while Daniel sat there just watching. The two boys holding hands in silent. They spent most of their time like that, in silence.

"Arent you sleepy?" Daniel asked after MinSoo yawned.

"Yes, very sleepy... why?" 

" lets have an early night" 

" sure" 

The two of them headed to bed. The skinnier boy laid on his sides as the more muscular boy hugged him close.

"Daniel..." the elder called.

"Hmm?"

"I love you"

"Good, me too" the younger repied.

"I really love you, and i know one day... we'll be complete"

"MinSoo..."

" Daniel, i really love you." 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

TWO YEARS AFTER DANIELS ESCAPE

Daniel was now a highclass bussiness man in the U.S. living in california. His freedom was granted and now he is free from the one way love situation... but why doesnt it feel right?

The truth was Daniel missed MinSoo, he missed taking care of Minsoo and as the time between the two increased, imside Daniels heart blossomed a love for MinSoo.

MinSoo on the otherhand was jailed 8 yeats for murder. He became insane at prison after two years everyday he yearns for Daniels return. But untill now he stays lonely inside a prison cell.

Daniel did not know about MinSoo's case but nevertheless during a cold rainy day, one simular to the day when they first met, Daniel returned to Korea in search for Mr.Bang MinSoo.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Ok .... i'm gonna make this a two shot instead of one because im about to fall asleep ... so i'll have the rest up by tomorrow.. 

 

Please please please commen by the way☺☺♡♡]