Work out

Betrayal

Letting the mayor in they walk over to the kitchen. "sorry to bother you, but is your son in?" brians eyes shoot open. "umm leo, he's in the shower at the moment." 

"could he accompany Mae, she would like to buy some things for her room." still sitting in the front room ravi and tsuzuku awkwardly leave while they have the chance. "couldn't one of the female staff go." the mayor sighs. "well to be honest im worried and she won't let any other male staff go with her, leo is the only young man I trust to take her." nodding brian agrees. "ok make him come to the house as soon as he's ready." shutting the door brian bolts upstairs with the news. After explaining his task leo refuses. "please leo, do it for me." looking at his puppy dog eyes leo gives in. Then they take the car to the manor House.

"thank you leo, here's her list have fun." bored the girl walks in front of leo going in to various shops. "your boring" she sticks her tongue out at him. "Hongbin just text me." leo turns in interest. "oh he did." she smiles. "he said to meet him at the corner coffee shop, he's just finished his swimming class." changing direction they walk to the small shop. "hey Mae! Oh you have company. "leo takes a seat next to Mae leaving Hongbin one side of the booth. "can I get you anything to drink." Hongbin asks for a bottle of water while Mae gets a hot chocolate. "thank you... Leo wasn't it?" leo smiles. "mind its hot let me." leo lightly blows on the younger girls drink. "she thanks him and takes a seat. "I need the bathroom excuse me." standing up she climbs out of her chair leaving the teens. 

"you seem good with kids.." Hongbin says awkwardly to start a conversation. "its been a while since I've had to look after someone." leo lowers his head. Hongbin noticed he seemed to be upset. "your 17 yeah?" again leo nods. "ha so you're my hyung I'm 17 in 5 months." 

"well, I hope we can be good friends." Hongbin does a little jump in his seat. "I'd like that very much" Mae comes back to finish her drink. "hey leo we need to go, I want some purple curtains! " 

"I guess I'll see you around hongbin. " leo gives a small wave. "umm wait! Take this." he is given a small piece of paper fitting it in his leather jacket he says good bye. "ok what about these?" leo shakes his head. "remember your 14 arent you are bit old for this." she pouts in protest. "how did you know I was 14?" leo curses under his breath. "just a guess." after buying most of the items from her list they start to head home. "how are your sisters doing?" she stops to think. "good but Sojin keeps bossing me around so does hyeri she only does it as she has a new boyfriend." leo looks at her surprised.

"he's called hakyeon but I call him N" he laughs. "N for nerd haha" she laughs at her own joke. By 5pm they are back at the manor. Walking up the marble steps leo places the boxes down. "hey you can't leave these here!" leo gets down on one knee. "I promise Ill be back tomorrow, your room will be beautiful." she frowns. " but I'm at school." leo laughs. "don't worry I'll wait for your return." patting her head he leaves the house and goes home. 

"Well how did it go." running up to brian he hugs him. "I'm sorry, I really don't know what came over me." Brian pulls away. "hey bud don't worry about it, but I am still pissed." taking his food upstairs leo runs to his room slamming the door shut leo is reduced to tears. "oh Mae." 
.
.

next up soon x