Not Gay

Days In Our Lives

He is not gay. Definitely not. People may think that Zhou Mi is just very friendly with his SJM members, but there is really a reason behind it. And that was to direct the attention of the audience with how friendly he is and how close he is with their friends. It was a part of their plan so as to not let the media be conspicuous with his relationship with Song Qian.

They sometimes post their pictures together, but to the public eye they were just very close friends. He forgot who started this plan actually, it just so happened that many had bought the cover that is why up until now they could freely talk about each other in shows.

Most of the times it was him who gets carried away and blabs about their moments together on tv. Well, he could not help it, he was very happy to be able to share stories that mostly involve Song Qian. Many of his show guestings would include her in one way or another. But he likes it better when they both appear in one show together, that is why he misses the times of When Love Walked In.

One time, only one time did Song Qian almost smacked his face for his babbling, it was when she invited him on the Glitter Show. At that time they were already married for months, and she was able to stay at his apartment some of the times. Oh, and one more thing that they liked about being in the show business is that they could stay in one apartment complex with the cover of “the security in this building is good” and “it is near SM”, or something like that.

Back to Zhou Mi’s carelessness, he was just saying something about Song Qian doing flexibility stretching like extending her leg up while watching tv. As he was finishing his sentence, Song Qian glared at him really hard and decided to change some of his words including “perhaps” in the start. Song Qian was not mad or anything, they actually just laughed it off and finished filming for the day.

Seeing that Song Qian is now flexed across the carpet for her morning exercise, he can’t his grin splash across his face. Song Qian was wearing some short shorts and one of his shirts, he pretends to read the newspaper with his smile still on his face and chuckling to himself, he is definitely not gay.