Will you stay with me?

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So, this last chapter took a while because I had a "scaffold" of it but had a writer's block on how to actually put down on paper. Sigh. But, I got it done finally YAY!!! Thank you for all your support on this fic and I hope to see you all in the future :)  ENJOY!!!

 

 

Part 06. Will you stay with me?

 

 

“My sisters still think you cheated on me,” Sooyoung whispered as she laid her head onto Seulgi’s lap and stared at the ceiling. Seulgi was completely engulfed into the contents of the T.V, which was just any other sappy drama. Sooyoung needed to divert her girlfriend’s attention before the T.V eats her whole.

 

Seulgi just nodded as her eyes were still glued onto the screen. A few seconds of silence passed before Seulgi furrowed her eyebrows and abruptly looked down towards the younger girl who looked back at her with a smile. “What did you say?” she asked.

 

Sooyoung smiled, “My sisters still think you cheated on me” she repeated calmly.

 

“What!” Seulgi didn’t want that. The two poor little kids now think she’s some heartbreaker who doesn’t care about other people’s feelings. But, she remembered explaining to them that it was a misunderstanding. Seulgi sighed, what could she expect? The two are so young.

 

“I was joking unnie” Sooyoung burst into laughter, “You should’ve seen your face.”

 

“Yah, I thought your sisters were going to exile me or something the next time I meet them,” Seulgi said as she playfully slapped the jokester who was comfortably rolling on the couch now.

 

“Sorry” Sooyoung managed to squeeze between her fits of laughter. She sat up and heaved a deep breath, “You never fail to entertain me.”

 

Seulgi gave a pout, “How are your college preparations going?”

 

Sooyoung’s expression darkened, “Yah! Don’t change the subject.”

 

“Stop procrastinating then” Seulgi replied, “You want to go to one of the SKY universities don’t you?”

 

The younger one nodded, “Yeah.”

 

Seulgi smiled, “Well you’re pretty smart. I’m sure you’ll ace it without studying.”

 

A little smile broke onto Sooyoung’s face, “Yah… no one can do that. No matter how smart you are.”

 

“Oh, you’re just being modest” Seulgi said as she dived in for a quick kiss, “I only date smart people.”

 

Sooyoung clicked her tongue as she pushed her girlfriend away, “Why?”

 

“Hm… because I need someone to guide me a bit sometimes?”

 

“You’re not dumb.”

 

Seulgi raised an eyebrow, “You’re the first to say that.”

 

“Sure.”

 

“Well, a part from maybe Wendy and Joohyun unnie” Seulgi smiled as she gave the younger girl another kiss. “You’re the first person who I’ve dated to have said it” she rephrased as she pulled away.

 

Sooyoung hummed, “Then I’ll give you some guidance now.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“We’re going to be late for unnie’s wedding.”

 

Seulgi jumped and rushed to her bedroom straight away, “Why didn’t you say so sooner?” she shouted from behind closed doors.

 

“Technology is a horrible thing, killing the generations” Sooyoung commented as she shook her head.

 

Seulgi peeked out the door, “Don’t go all wise on me you giant.”

 

 

~

 

 

Today was the big day and Wendy could completely understand the anxiety that was building up in Irene’s heart. Of course, she was nervous too but she managed to keep herself in check better than Irene. She walked up to her soon-to-be wife and held her hand, “Hey… everything will be fine.” They weren’t into the whole ‘don’t see each other before’ tradition when it came to weddings. The tradition had a bad history anyway.  

 

Irene nodded, “It’s just so nerve-wracking and exciting at the same time. It feels like this is where everything begins, you know?” she said as she tightened her hold on Wendy’s hand.

 

“I know…” Wendy really did love this whole romantic situation right now but one thing had been bugging her to no end, “Where the hell is the stupid bear?” she muttered under her breath as she scanned the area.

 

“I can’t believe you’re getting married before me.”

 

Wendy turned at the familiar voice, “Officer Kwon?”

 

“Hey kid” Yuri greeted back with Yoona next to her.

 

“Unnie…” Irene said as she saw her cousin.

 

Yoona ran up with the biggest toothy smile, “Aw my Hyunnie is going to get married!”

 

Irene laughed, “Ah… you’re too excited.”

 

“Why wouldn’t I be? You’re getting married to the only person I approve of in this world.”

 

Wendy got a bit flustered at the sudden compliment and bowed at Officer Im, “I promise to take really good care of her.”

 

Yoona hit the girl on the back, “No need to be polite. We’re practically family now.”

 

 

~

 

 

“Yah! You wanna kill us” Sooyoung yelled as she gripped onto the handle attached to the side of the roof of the car, “I’m still young!”

 

Seulgi drove as ‘efficiently’ as she could, swerving from lane to lane and trying to make as many lights as she can. It’s quite the situation because she was a police officer and she knew how many fines this could gather, but because she was a police officer she knew what to avoid on the road. “It’s fine,” Seulgi said as she concentrated on the road.

 

“We won’t be that late even if you drive normally” Sooyoung tried to slow Seulgi down but it didn’t work. Seulgi had her own set of b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter