1- Some news

With You

It was still 10 minutes before the class was over. The students thought the teacher was giving them some time off, but he had other plans. 

"So, I'll divide you guys into groups. You have a new project on." 
He announced forcing a disappointed whine on everyone's faces. 

"The girls row will be under Miss. Kim's supervision. This row... Will be under Mr. Joe's supervision. Ken, Leo, Hyuk, Hongbin, Hakyeon, Ravi... You guys under my supervision. Each one meets their team leader after school. Have a nice day!" 

~~~~
"What was he talking about?" Ravi asked as he sat putting down with him his tray to join his friends at the lunch break. 

Hongbin shrugged, too busy with food to reply him. 

"I don't know," Ken commented. 
"Maybe it has to do with the next semester?" 

"No, teachers won't give us missions to do on holidays so we would hand them over the next semester." Hyuk replied calmly. 

"Let's wait and see, guys~ We're only two hours away from finding out." Hakyeon ended the conversation and they nodded in agreement. 

~~~~ 
The six guys stayed after class. Huffing, sighing and some fuming. 
It's been an hour and the teacher hasn't shown up yet. 

"So sorry kids, I know I'm late. We've been finishing some papers." The teacher ran to them and he sat over his desk sitting behind it.

"Never mind it. What was it that you wanted to tell us about?" Ken asked in a hurry wanting to get this over with. 

N glared at his friend and smiled at his teacher, "Sorry! ... Now, the project...?" 

"Yeah, the project..." The teacher crossed his fingers and cleared his throat. 

"Valentine's is here. That's your project." 

"Wha- what?" Leo asked. He didn't feel good towards this. 

"Come on, guys~ I know each one of you has a girlfriend! A pretty one!" The teacher wiggled his eyebrows. 

"I don't have one though," Leo mumbled. Hyuk patted his shoulder. 

"Each one has to sing a song that its title "With You" to his girlfriend with a romantic theme." The teacher waved with his hand in a wizardry manner which only pissed the guys more. 

"Sir, first of all, Valentine was yesterday. 2nd of all we have exams. 3rd of all... I... Broke up with my girl a week ago." Ravi looked down by that last statement. 

"1st of all, You had an exam today so nothing made sense but studying yesterday not celebrating Valentine. 2nd is 1st plus today was your last exam. 3rd of all, get her back! ... And Leo, you might want to get yourself one." The teacher grinned to his students. 

He left a very lost and confused 6 fine guys after his last words. 
"Don't do that and you won't get your letters written nicely for the colleges." 

"Aah!!" Ken ruffled his hair as they sat in a cafe after school. 

Hyuk bit his lips as he stared at nothing.

"What's he doing?" Hongbin asked pointing with his chin at Hyuk. 

"I need to do something that would lift my girl up in the air!" Hyuk replied him. 

"Hmm..." Hakyeon hummed and turned to Leo, "What are you going to do?" 

Leo sighed deeply, "I don't know..."

"I'll dance." Hongbin grinned nodding to everyone. 

"You'll dance?" Hakyeon asked and again the other replied. 

"Hmm... Suits you well. Any ideas for the rest?" He asked Hongbin.

"You, Ken and Hyuk need to come with a nice event. Ravi, get her back, you love her man! And Leo... Man up!" He said receiving a glare from Leo but then he recognized it was mixed with confusion so he understood. 

Hongbin got up, "I have to go guys to start the preparations." 

"I'll sing her." Hyuk gave away a dreamy smile, "I'll sing and tell her how much she means to me. " Hyuk nodded and got up. ,"I'll take my leave and you guys should do as you were told. Just think harder!" 

"That's gonna be hard," Ravi mumbled.

"Can't do this, guys!" Leo hit the table and got up.

"Just sit down~" Hakyeon pulled him.back to the chair. 

"What should we do?~" Ken whined. 

"You two should use flowers." Hakyeon pointed at Leo and Ravi. 

"What about me~ what should I do?" Ken whined again.

Hakyeon sighed. This situation is one weird situation. What do teachers have to do with girlfriends? And what does their colleges have to do with Mr.Valentine?! 
This is insane, but they had no choice. 

"Hongbin is dancing and Hyuk is singing..." Hakyeon straightened his back and focused, "Then you should play music. You're good at this."

"P- play music? What music?" Ken titled his head. 

"Your problem. " Hakyeon stood up and grabbed Ravi's hand, "Let's go!" 

"Where to?" The latter asked.

"Shopping to bring your girlfriend back." 

"And me?" Leo asked totally lost. 

"You, my friend... will be coming home with me. We'll do some practice." Hakyeon waved at the very confused Leo as he took off with Ravi.

"But... I remember the teacher said, all should be singing." Ravi stated. Hakyeon took the note and nodded, "I know. Some of us will and some will do other things."

"You will?" Ravi asked again. 

"Let me settle things with you guys first and I will figure something out." Hakyeon replied. 

It took them an hour to get to the mall. Hakyeon didn't say anything and Ravi didn't get what he was thinking until... He figured what kind of shops they're about to enter. 

"Is that... " Ravi hesitated, but he knew something bad was about to happen. 

Hakyeon nodded. 

"No way in hell I'm going in THERE and buying any of that STUFF!!"

"Yes, you are." Hakeyon grinned and dragged Ravi like a kid inside.