Empty

Stay

I lay down on the bed, scrolling through the page on my phone, being in a total boredom. Its 11:43 PM already, but I’m not tired- not even a bit. I let out a sigh and put my phone down by my side- now remembered that the side were cold- empty. And again, I sighed. I really understand that he’s really busy with his works and such, but I also had to admit that it felt lonely sometimes. It was like, you’re dating an idol- well that’s too much, but that’s the only thing I could think about as the closest possibility now. I finally snuggled under the thick blanket, trying to find the warmth I’ve missed for so long. Looking at our picture as my wallpaper, my lips curled into a weak smile. My eyes suddenly brimmed with tears- I immediately squint, getting rid of the tears that nearly fall.

I suddenly hear the click of the front door. My heart dropped. Could it be.........? I shut my eyes closed, waiting for the footsteps to get closer, and closer, and… my bedroom door squeaks. I froze. The footsteps got nearer, and stopped right in front of me, letting out a sound of a rubbing jeans- and a soft touch on my hair. It’ caress my hair softly, I could imagine that he’s smiling weakly now.

“I’m sorry,” the voice said, “I can’t be around you as much as I wanted to. The work’s holding me back- and it’s not that I don’t care, nor I don’t love you anymore. I know I’m not the best boyfriend ever, but I’m trying for you. And no matter how cruel I get, I still love you, endlessly.”

He took a breath as I bit my lower lip. I’m afraid I’d break any minute now, so I carefully hold the blanket- enough to keep me from crying, but not too obvious for him to realize.

“Noona, I’m sorry, and I love you. Please bear it a little bit more- I promise I’ll run back to you as everything’s back to normal. I missed you so much.”

He kissed my forehead softly, then stood up. The footsteps started to sound again. I can’t.

“Seungyoonie.”

It stopped. I rushed out the bed, back hugging him tightly. I could feel something salty on my lips- I break already.

“Baby-“

“I don’t care how much it would take for it to get back to normal, I’ll wait. I can do it. And I’m neither the best girlfriend ever- I’ll get jealous, I’ll get pissed, I’ll get randomly moody- but I’ll always love you. I really gotta hate you sometimes- but I just can't. You're the one who keep bringing smiles to my lips, even with the simplest things you do. I can't thank you enough for all the things you’ve ever done for me… I-“He suddenly turns and crashed his lips on mine. I froze for a split of second, but soon pick up on his move. I hugged his neck tight, pulling him closer to me.

“Damn noona- I thought you were asleep. I missed you so much.” He said after we parted. I smiled, touching our noses together. “I can’t sleep- since I missed you a hell lot more than you could ever thought.”

He chuckled, messing my hair lovingly. “If only I could be around more often-“

“You will- you just have to work hard for now, and the easy days will come. I’ll wait till then.” I said, pecking his lips lightly.

“Thank you for understanding my situation a lot, noona,” He says, smiling in relief, “I won’t let you down.”

I smiled, hugging him tightly as I whispered, “I trust you.”

 

 

 

 


A/N : I wanted to make it a bit angst- or did it dominate the story? lmao sorry for being so angst-y(?) on Valentine's day 8') I made the fluff imagine, anyway! Check it out on http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/905784/7/fluff-imagines-ikon-and-winner-fluff-mino-winner-hanbin-bobby-ikon 8')