Chapter 15

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

3 hours tracing down all around the corner of Busan, baekhyun still driving happily at nowhere particular, letting the road lead their way to nowhere. Chanyeol and baekhyun spent the rides with so much laughter and with baekhyun singing his lungs out to every song that played on the radio.

 

 

 

Chanyeol was happily sing along with baekhyun in the whole rides, shamelessly singing out of tune, screaming at the top of his lungs. He doesn’t mind anymore where exactly they’re heading to, because at the moment the most important thing is his hyung, his hyung and his happy laughter that really contagious that chanyeol almost breaking in to pieces from so much laughter he had in the past three hours ride with baekhyun. Sometimes baekhyun would smile sweetly with a lot of emotions chanyeol cant reads in his eyes and pats his head softly. Chanyeol like it, he like it so much, how his hyung smooth slender hands meet with the top of his head, and pats it softly like the hyung was afraid to break his head if he pats too hard. Chanyeol actually hate the teasing baekhyun keep throwing at him, because its make him feel embarrassed and who wouldn’t be embarrassed if their crush teased them, right? Of course all people in this world would be as embarrassed as chanyeol if they got teased by they lovely crush, and chanyeol also hate the teasing because its make him have to hits his lovely hyung, just look at the hyung patite figure, chanyeol feel guilty to keep physically hurting his hyung.

 

But that’s what you got for teasing park chanyeol!

 

Chanyeol like to think that way because then he feels less guilty than before.

 

 

It’s about another thirty minutes of aimless rides that chanyeol’s tummy decide to be uncooperative. Then chanyeol brain need to decide to just remember that he’s not even eat any breakfast this morning because he’s just too happy at his hyung invitation that he forgot one important thing in his life beside his hyung and also beside both his parents of course, food.

 

As much as he loves his hyung, and as much as he enjoys the joyful rides with baekhyun hyung, still meal is still number one priority because….

What if he’s died of hunger? That would be pretty awfully uncool right? Damn this rides is already feel like a date for chanyeol and he don’t want to die right now, in his second date with his life time crush, its so embarrassing to die like that even as much as he’s willingly to die with his pretty hyung by his side, but still die from hunger in a date with infinity crush is super uncool.

 

But, if he tell his hyung that he’s hungry that would also be uncool too, because that would ruin what they had right now, moment. Now is the moment of the two of them, their moment to keep laughing and being happy for each other company and rides to nowhere letting the road take them where the road lead them.

 

This moment was too special to break just because a twelve years old boys tummy need to feel so hungry he want to eat the hyung beside him. But of course, the stupid tummy decide to voice out his situation and growls at the right time where baekhyun hyung just take a moment to take a deep breath after a long laughter, the stupid tummy intelligently choose the right time where in the car are dead silent and start to growls.

 

Park chanyeol, you are forever not swaggy.

 

Chanyeol put both of his little hands to cover his red face hoping the hands can cover his whole presence from the pretty guy beside him, he still cover his eyes and feeling a pair of eyes staring straight to his direction.

 

“Hungry huh ?”

 

The angle-like-creature start to speak and softly chuckled as he use one of his hand to pinch the younger cheek softly. Chanyeol nods silently still covering his face.

 

“Okay then, lets find a place to eat”

 

 

 

Its about 45 minutes later that they finally arrived at a familiar buildings, it’s a nice ordinary restaurant with Italian decoration due the restaurant serve Italian food. Chanyeol was too familiar with the restaurant that when the car finally parked, chanyeol immediately storm out from baekhyun’s mom car inside the restaurant with pout plastering on his face.

 

Once chanyeol is inside, he’s welcomed by a view of beautiful woman in her late thirties walking out from the kitchen. She widely smiles as soon as she saw her one and only son walking to her direction.

 

“Where’s baekhyun hyung ?”

 

 Mrs Park asked once the son already in front of him. chanyeol pouts deepen at his mom question.

 

“Why you always ask about him when I came here? I’m not always with him just to come here you know”

 

Before the mother can speak to answer her son, a smiling baekhyun walk inside as he hugs the mother of chanyeol.

 

“Hello Mrs park”

 

baekhyun greets chanyeol’s mom who only makes a cute pout that almost as cute as her son’s pout, but baekhyun still and always decide that chanyeol’s pouts are the cutest in the world.

 

“Just how many time should I tell you to drop that baek? Can you just call me mom for once and be a good son for me?”

 

She still pouting at baekhyun, hoping her pout will work out just for once this time, but after a few seconds of baekhyun laughing awkwardly at her, that’s when she knew that her pouts are not working for baekhyun.

 

“Whatever baek”

 

She rolls her eyes as she lead the two young boy in front of her to the usual spot of them beside a huge window at the further spot at the restaurant.

 

“The usual right?”

 

The mother of one of the boy asked as she makes her way to the kitchen.

 

“No! Special menu for this time please”

 

baekhyun screams at Mrs park who only hums in respond, with baekhyun glittery eyes still focus on the direction where Mrs Park disappear and beautiful smile still decorating his mouth. Just then he realize he have company across the table with a frown that baekhyun himself doesn’t know the cause.

 

“Why are you pouting like that now ?”

 

He ask as he folded his arms across his chest and staring straight to the young boy in front of him.

 

“Why are we here hyuuunggg? We’ve been hanging out here for my whole life”

 

chanyeol whines at baekhyun, feel a little bit disappointed at the place the hyung choose to eat lunch, they’ve been driving for hours just to end up eating at this so familiar place. Its not that chanyeol want baekhyun to take him to some fancy expensive restaurant, its just… isn’t this place too ordinary? Didn’t baekhyun should take cahnyeol somewhere special? Somewhere new? Somewhere where the two of them only knew, where no one they know would abruptly comes out from nowhere and ruin they little beautiful time?.

 

Baekhyun drops both of his arms at both of his side, as again smiling with that full emotion eyes that chanyeol can’t even predict what emotion is in the beautiful eyes of the beautiful hyung. The soft smile and the stare of his hyung only make him wonder is he just upset the hyung? Is he just amusing his hyung? Is his hyung angry? Is his hyung happy?

 

Then a couple unpredictable seconds later, chanyeol find the answer of his wonders.

 

“Its not about the place chayeol, its about the memories this place had witnessed, its about our memories here yeol, yours and mine memories”

 

baekhyun softly answer as he stare emptily at both of his hands on the table that played with each other fingers, feeling nervous and too much feelings.

Chanyeol’s frown disappears immediately as he feels guilty weighing down his shoulders again. He was at lost of words, he was really doesn’t have anything in mind to say that might calm his hyung, he feels all the words in his mind are useless right now, but he need to tell his hyung that he’s here right now, and he will always be here beside his hyung, for his one and only hyung. So hesitantly he slowly moves his hands to cover both of his hyung’s hands with his. He squeezed baekhyun hands softly but tight, making sure the hyung wont pained also making sure that hyung get the hint that he will always be here for his hyung.

 

Call him young and stupid, but his feeling for his hyung is pure, and he wants his hyung to know that.

 

 

 

 

 

An hour later they comes out from the restaurant already with full tummy and full of laughter because some chit chat with chanyeols mother always been funny and delight because the mother is just as kind and funny as chanyeeol and the other way around.

 

“What should we do next hyung ?”

 

chanyeol ask once they both settled inside the car.

 

“Actually I want to take you to watch some movies”

 

“ah really?? Can we watch rise of the guardian again please? Please? Please? Please?”

 

baekhyun chuckled for the nth times that day, there again the popular puppy eyes that no one can resist.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol loves rise of the guardian so much, when baekhyun loves frozen so much. Sometimes Chanyeol likes to think that he is the Jack Frost from rise of the guardian and baekhyun is Elsa from frozen even chanyeol personally think that baekhyun way more beautiful than Elsa from frozen, because then jack and Elsa would make a great couple just like how chanyeol always imagined that baekhyun and him would made a really great couple together.

 

Chanyeol cant tear his gaze away from the movie, he keep watching the movie enthusiastically that sadly he doesn’t even have a seconds left just to glance at baekhyun, too busy awestruck by the movie. While beside him, baekhyun was too busy awestruck by the sight of little innocent boy beside him, baekhyun swear he can see chanyeol’s eyes twinkling and sparkling at the whole time they watch the movie. At that moment baekhyun didn’t mind if chanyeol’s attention was stolen away by the chanyeol-so-called-awesome jack frost, because then he can study chanyeol handsome features in the dark, how the light of the movie illuminate his face in the dark, and that was one of the most beautiful sight baekhyun ever witness in his entire life, don’t forget about chanyeol stars like eyes that sent sparks straight to his tummy, only made the whole zoo going crazy in his stomach.

 

Just how much I love you yeol? That by just seeing your face like this can set the whole zoo tickling my stomach?

 

 

Chanyeol and baekhyun are walking side by side at the hall, heading back to parking lot because the movie already end a couple of minutes ago. No words spoken, baekhyun only walks silently beside chanyeol with both of his hands buried deep in his pocket, baekhyun doesn’t even utter any single words because he thought chanyeol was still awestruck by the movie they both just watch. But then chanyeol finally speak, breaking the silent and a little did the younger know, also breaking a little bit of baekhyun’s heart.

 

“hyung I’m scared”

 

baekhyun stop on his track because he was sure that he heard this line from the movie they just watch. Is chanyeol only telling baekhyun one of the lines that he just watches from the movie or chanyeol is really scared? But why? Then there he is, dead on his track blinking stupidly as he stares at chanyeol confusingly.

 

“Huh?”

 

“I’m still scared at the idea of you leaving me hyung. I know I’ve told you that I will be okay, but I’m still scared hyung. I don’t want to lose you”

 

And then the stars he just saw a few minutes back then start to fade away from chanyeol beautiful round eyes, it replaced by something dark that blocked away all the light in chanyeol’s eyes, baekhyun see hurts in his eyes.

 

You cant be weak right now baek

 

With all of his strength, baekhyun build himself together and forcefully prevent his eyes from watering, putting his mask on to prevent him to look weak. He takes a deep breath once as he wrap himself around chanyeol’s body. 

“hyung is here, don’t be scared okay ?”

 

baekhyun can feel chanyeol’s body shakes in his embrace, he can feel how chanyeol’s heart beating so hard that its hurt his own heart, he can feel the wetness soaking his shirt, and most of all he can hear chanyeol whispering a same little words over and over again.

 

“But you always tricked me” he mumbled.

 

 

 


long update!!!! ^^

i love reading all your comment <3 its made my day <3

thankyou for reading <3

thankyou fro comments <3

happy reading guys ^^