End

Meant to be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun banged his head over his desk, many times that everyone in his class were starting to look weirdly at him. After nth time of banging his head, he stopped and rest his head on the desk, sighing. He closed his eyes, mumbling words. What to do?

A light tapped was felt over his shoulder, and Woohyun straighten his body, opened his eyes and looked. He gave a small smile. “Oh, hey.”

“What’s wrong?” Sungyeol asked, stood beside Woohyun. “Your friends told me that you keep on banging your head,” he smiled.

Woohyun shook his head. “Just thinking,” his heart tighten, felt guilty than ever.

“Let’s go home together today, okay?” Sungyeol asked, still smiling.

Woohyun looked up over his boyfriend’s face. It was so bright, so shine that it made Woohyun felt guiltier. “Fine by me,” he nodded his head.

“See you after school then.” Sungyeol said. He then moved forward and kissed Woohyun’s cheek, making the other surprised. The sound of the classroom wowing them making Sungyeol chuckled. He waved his hand and walked out from the class toward his classroom.

Woohyun stared as Sungyeol walked away. A simple kiss over cheek wasn’t something he should be surprised, because they always did it, in front of everyone, but at that moment, he didn’t think he could go on with his own act. I’m sorry, Yeol-ah.

 

 

Woohyun walked to home with Sungyeol after school had done for that day. He had been thinking and kept on thinking during school that he didn’t notice they already arrived at one empty park. He looked toward Sungyeol and asked in confused, “Why are we here?”

Sungyeol didn’t smile yet he gave the warmest expression ever. “You have something to say to me aren’t you?” he stood in front of Woohyun.

Woohyun bit his lip. He didn’t want to tell but he knew if he stay on the path, it would turn worse than ever. He looked down over his feet. He took a deep breath and said, “I think we should break up.”

Sungyeol didn’t say anything.

Woohyun looked up immediately as he didn’t hear Sungyeol saying anything or even yelled at him. “It-it’s not that I don’t like you, I still like you, it just…” he stopped for awhile to think a better words to expressed himself. “I felt like we need a break-”

“-you like Sunggyu, aren’t you?” Sungyeol said it and it made Woohyun stunned because damn, it was true.

“Yeol-”

“-I know you for so long, do you think I don’t notice it?”

It made Woohyun turned teary because he never meant to hurt Sungyeol with his own feeling. It just come and without he noticed he already felt deeper that he couldn’t stop. “I’m sorry.” He said, looked down as he felt his heart tighten. It hurt because hurting Sungyeol, it hurt. He had betrayed Sungyeol’s trust on him. He felt so guilt because he never meant it to be happening. “I still like you, but I like him too. I don’t know what might happen in future but one thing for sure, I just don’t want to hurt you more than I had now. Just let me think-”

“-I like Myungsoo.”

Woohyun looked up, eyes to eyes with Sungyeol, shocked with the sudden confession. “Huh?”

Sungyeol was smiling even it wasn’t his brightest smile ever. “I guess we’re even then.”

“Yeol,” Woohyun wasn’t sure whether Sungyeol was telling the truth or lying. He wasn’t happy though. He wasn’t.

“You been thinking a lot all these times aren’t you.” Sungyeol said. “I guess this is it. Our ending.” He moved forward, closer toward Woohyun who still stood, froze in his spot. “I’m grateful for having you in my life, and you letting me be a part of your life.” He then ended with a kiss upon lip.

Woohyun froze; eyes stared over Sungyeol’s closed eyes with their lip met. Their somehow last kiss.

 

 

Woohyun never stop thinking about the kiss for whole night that he couldn’t sleep. He ran to his school as he wanted to see Sungyeol as fast as he could. As he arrived, he looked around weirdly as everyone seemed to be so excited. Is there something happen? He ran toward Sungyeol’s class, eyes hawked searching for the taller guy.

“Hey, Woohyun, what are you doing here?”

Woohyun turned behind him, and greeted Howon. “I’m looking for Sungyeol. Did he come yet?”

Howon shook his head and Woohyun took it as a no. the bell rang and everyone ran toward their own class, so did Woohyun. He put his bag and sat. He looked at his sit partner – Kim Kibum. “Key, what’s that?” he said pointed over Kibum’s wrapped box.

Kibum stared at him. He raised his eyebrow. “My valentine present.” He answered of obvious.

? Woohyun kept on staring his Valentineseat mate.

Kibum gasped in shocked as dramatic as he always been. “Don’t tell me you forgetting today is Valentine day?” he said as the matter of fact.

Woohyun widen his eyes in shock. He Today?!was very shock.

“You really forget, huh?” Kibum said, looked at seat mate. He wanted to ask more but their homerun teacher came on time for their usual early morning schedule.

Woohyun looked forward, hi head already hurting because his overly thinking. Today is valentine, and we broke up the day yesterday. He slapped his head over his desk, making at loud sound, grabbing everyone attention to him yet they let it slid. He bit his lip, remembering the kiss he had with Sungyeol.

 

 

As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter