On and On

Faith

Hello dear reader who silently reading this fanfic ^_^;;;

sorry for not updating for a while I'm busy with school, but since now I'm connected to a WiFi I should update a bit..

 

_____________________________

 

The rain fell heavily from the sky, the dark grey sky wouldn’t let the sunlight pass easily. Irene loves this weather, she feels warm inside while watching the heavy rainfall from her balcony. Who would know she likes gloomy weather. Not like what people sees from her.

 

Seulgi knocked and push the door open, seeing her mistress sitting on the balcony hugging her knees while looking outside. “Do you wish to go outside?” Seulgi asks. “No, but I love this weather...” Irene reply without looking to the person asking. She knows that person so well she doesn’t need anything to make sure it’s her. Her feelings says so.

 

“It’s getting late, you have to take a bath and have your dinner.” Seulgi walks closer to Irene. Giving out her hand, Irene finally looked at Seulgi she raise both of her arms and pouted. “Carry me.” Irene pleaded. Seulgi shows no face emotion change and carry her mistress bridal style. Seulgi place her mistress on the closet, she raise her sleeve and start filling the bath tub with warm water. Checking the temperature every minute adjusting how warm it is.

 

Irene slowly ed her shirt, she took off every clothing on her body. When Seulgi is done, she picks her mistress up and place her slowly to the tub. “Would you like join me here?” Irene smiled warmly. “Thank you. But no, I have already bathe.” Seulgi answers still with thick manner.

 

 

In South Korea everyone knows the Bae family, the family that hold a big part in the country’s economy. Also have lots of connections and business legal and also illegal ones. The thirteenth generation also the third female leader Irene Bae her English name, is the one currently on hold of the leader position. No one dares to disobey her and she also rule in a good way. Although there is some accidents.

 

With a big family there also a butler family alongside, the Kang’s have served Bae over the generations. The second born daughter, Kang Seulgi is the one currently serving because of the accident happened to her older brother she’s the only one left to give the position. The first time she’s here is like a dream how can she serve a princess? It’s impossible. And when that so called princess have a crush on you.

 

 

Seulgi turns her back leaving the bathroom, “Where are you going?” Irene asked. Seulgi like stunned by the thunder she didn’t move. More like she can’t move, the power of Irene’s word. As a butler a maid she bows down to her master. This act is considered as disobeying and could get her a punishment, “I’m sorry for my rudeness.” Seulgi turned her back facing her mistress in the tub now. “You know I like you don’t you?” Irene blowing the bubbles she collect on her hands, Seulgi turned her head tries her best not to look her master disrespectfully in that moment.

 

But she’s a Bae how can you resist the temptation?

 

...

 

The next day the rain fall lighter than yesterday, the sun also have its way to shine through the rain. “Ugh..” Irene grunted, she throws her over coat to the desk and stomped her feet. Seulgi looking at her master confused, "Is there anything bothering you master?".

 

 

"Ugh... "

"Hmmm..."

"I do have one thing.."

Irene sighed long, she looked to the window behind her desk, the light tresspasing her room annoys her. Irene pulled the curtains to cover the window, "What can I do master?" Seulgi taking steps closer to her master. "Please me."