Final.

Be My Valentine.

Be My Valentine.

A/N: This is my first attempt at a B.a.p story and I hope you guys enjoy it. More notes at the end. Enjoy!! (Also, there are mentions of y times at the end of the story but no actual so don't freak out when you get to it.)

Yongguk has never been so mortified in his life, not even the time he'd wet his pants in the third grade trying to ask some girl out who, obviously, said no and took off running towards her mother. He stared in horrid realization at the pink, white, and red hearts that lay at his feet while some still spewed from his desk in his African History class. He hears Himchan laughing at him before he sees the little bastard walk into the classroom and he wants to curse him out, but the teacher is still in there smiling knowingly at him.

“Did you do this you little creature?” Yongguk rage whispers and Himchan laughs even louder as Yongguk gets down to start picking up the hearts. When Himchan calms his hysterical laughter down considerably, he slaps Yongguk on the back a tad too hard with a mirthful smirk.

“I'm fine, how was your day?” Himchan asks him as he get on the ground beside him to help pick up the offending pieces of paper.

“I'm serious Kim Himchan. If you did this I will tear you in half and feed you to some bunnies.” Yongguk tells him and Himchan laughs louder still as everyone in the class disperses to go to their dorms or their jobs.

“Whoa, did Valentines day throw up on you two or...?” Jiho let's his question trail off as he looks at his friends with a smile on his face when he walks into the class room to wait for them.

“No, gukkie has a secret admirer and he seems to think it's me.” Himchan tells Jiho and Jiho nods at them and watches as they pick up the papers.

“Help you idiot.” Yongguk tells him, face still burning from the mortification of having his whole class see him with hearts falling from his desk. Jiho sighs long and suffering, but he gets down and helps them anyway. When he does, he notices the number ten on the back of one of the hearts and then another with the number three.

“Hyung look, these are numbered. Maybe there's a message or something for you to read.” Yongguk is thankful that his classes are over for the day so that he can go home and wallow in his own mortification, but it's never been that easy.

“We'll help you put them together. Come on.” Himchan says as they stuff the hearts in their respective bags and start on their way to Yongguks' dorm room.

When they finally piece the puzzle of hearts together, there's a rather well flowing poem on them written in neat but small scrawl;

Roses are red, violets are blue, I've liked you for a while, now I have a question for you; is it ok for me to shout it out to the world, is it alright for me to not be a girl, if you have any qualms about my identity, you'll piece together my poems to find out more about me, I know it's hard to grasp, I won't be what you expect, but I hope that you'll still like me, no matter what the mirror reflects. Sorry about the length, please don't be hasty, go down to Starbucks and ask Daehyun for a pastry.

“You know, I was going to say something about how lame this was, but this actually isn't bad. It has to be someone pretty musical if this is anything to go by.” Jiho tells him and Himchan nods in agreement when they finish reading the letter over Yongguk's shoulder.

“Down to Starbucks we go.” Himchan says determined and Yongguk isn't sure if it's because he's curious or if he just wants a pastry. The campus Starbucks is on the other side of campus and the whole way there Yongguk tries to hide a smile; whoever this guy is must know at least one thing about him...his love for music. When they enter the Starbucks, he asks for Daehyun and a blond guy with thick lips walks up to him with a wide smile on his face.

“You must be Yongguk. Don't worry, I already know what to give you and it's already been paid for, I also have something for you.” Daehyun hands him a white box and a red envelope and sends the three on their way out of the shop. Yongguk is unaware of the pair of eyes that follows him as he sits down outside of the cafe. As soon as they sit down, Jiho starts digging into the pastries and about how good they are and Yongguk picks one up and notices that it's his favorite; a home-made cheese danish.

I'm glad you made it to the next clue, now here's a riddle I have for you; when you're stressed you tend to do this with a twist, how many times has Himchan sprained his wrist? Answer the questions and you'll find your next clue and also, don't worry, I'm still waiting for you.

Yongguk smiles and reads the note over; it's amazing how much this guy pays attention to these things and, if Yongguk were a smarter man, he may have been a little bit worried that he had a stalker, but he wasn't a smarter man and he was more curious than anything now.

“So this guy is sending you on a scavenger hunt?” Jiho asks mouth full of Yongguk's danish. Yongguk snatches the box away from him and he pouts up at him.

“Kind of. Himchan, you've sprained your wrists twice right?” Yongguk asks him and he nods. “And what do I do when I'm stressed exactly?” Yongguk asks suddenly drawing a blank.

“You rap.” Himchan states simply.

“Two raps?” Yongguk ponders over it more and then he snaps immediately understanding. “Two Wraps, that new Wrap place across from the science department!” Yongguk exclaims as he snatches his two friends up and goes to the place. There's a bright pink note sticking on the door and he tears it off immediately ready to read it.

Glad you made it now there's a surprise inside for you; go up to Jongup, he'll know what to do.

Yongguk pushes the door open and is met with the cool A/C of the place and he then realizes how hot he really is. He walks up to the counter and asks for Jongup. The boy doesn't even speak, just hands him a wrap and a note without a word. Yongguk goes to sit on the stools beside his friends and opens the wrap to see all of his favorites; baby spinach, tomatoes, turkey, light ranch, and Swiss cheese. He takes a bite into his wrap and tears the letter open carefully to read it.

I know this seems creepy for me to know so much about you, but I look up to you a lot and I just don't know what to do with my feelings or how to tell you, I wish that you'd see me, for once really see me, I know this might sound weird but you're kind of dreamy. You're really interesting and you make me smile, now go to the room where you're mind can run for miles. Your favorite thing there will show you where to look, and after you do that settle down and read a part of your favorite book.

“I know this is sweet and all, but isn't this a little bit creepy?” Jiho asks them.

“I think it's sweet. A bit strange, but sweet nonetheless.” Himchan says and Yongguk just kind find himself to care much what his idiot friends think.

“Where my mind can run for miles...The studio maybe?” There's a soundproof studio right in the middle of the Music Department and Yongguk knows he can get lost in there and in his thoughts for hours. He drags Jiho and Himchan to the room and sees one of the Music majors, Youngjae singing in the booth. There's another kid in there with him and Yongguk recognizes him as Junhong, the freshman in his Advanced Music History class, when he gets closer to him.

“Hey hyung.” Junhong greets him with a wide smile.

“Hey Junhong. I think I came to the wrong place, I'll let you guys finish up.” Yongguk tells him as he starts to push his best friends out of the door.

“Hyung, before you go, someone brought this for you. He told me to tell you that this one isn't as poetic as the others, but he hopes you'll like it anyway. Something like that.” Junhong tells him with a smile. Yongguk bows to him slightly and waves goodbye as he steps out of the studio. He still doesn't catch the way that a certain student is looking at him as he walks away.

“Wait, you have to go to the library.” Himchan tells him snatching the letter from his hands.

“Why?” Yongguk asks confused.

“Because, it said to read a part of your favorite book. Now, let's go.” Himchan leads them to the library and, before Yongguk can get a word out, Chaerin, the librarians assistant who is constantly chewing gum, smiles at him and hands him a thick book.

“Hey Yongguk, someone told me to give you this, he says you'll know exactly which page to read too. Enjoy.” Chaerin tells him with an innocent looking smile that is absolutely nothing like he's ever pictured her. Yongguk sits in one of the lounge chairs and flips through the book once, hoping to find something in there that gives him a clue or hint. He's surprised when he doesn't find anything but, upon closer inspection, he finds one of the pages at the very end of the book has a dog ear.

**Up front, Cara's girlfriend kisses her. Jealousy pierces me, but when Aubree comments, Oh my God. Isn't that, like, disgusting? Especially here.

I say, “Yeah, gross,” but on some level, I think it's not so bad, really. And maybe the way it was always supposed to be. Cara was never meant for me. Pretty sure Aubree isn't either. But I'm swearing off girls. For a while. Long enough to know I don't need one.** [Perfect by Ellen Hopkins]

Yongguk is almost confused until he re-reads the part and smiles. Maybe this guy is trying to tell him something. He hands the book back to Chaerin who winks at him and waves as they exit the library.

“Ok, now you can read the note.” Himchan tells him as he hands him the letter back.

Hey hyung. Hope you read what I wanted you to and I hope you're alright with it. I know I've seen you read that book quite a few times before, So I figured it was your favorite. Anyway, I was trying to be witty and rhyme all of my letters to you, but I ran out of ways to describe you without sounding extremely cheesy. So, for this letter, I decided to try and test out your memory; on the first day of last semester, you helped a lost kid find his way to his dorm and showed him where his classes were...do you remember what building he lived in? When you find it, you'll find the last clue for me to give you. Have fun!

Yongguk wracks his brain to think back to the dorms and to the kid who was lost but he can't for the life of him remember the guy. He decides to go to the first place that comes to mind; the freshmen dorm. Before he even reaches the building, a red note catches his eye on the door and he almost sprints to it.

“You know, I'm kind of surprised that no one has picked these up.” Himchan says as he fingers at the seam of the letter in Yongguks fingers. Yongguk slaps his hand away possessively and Himchan pulls his hand back with a wince. He sticks his tongue out at Yongguk, like the mature adult he is, and Jiho nods contemplatively.

“You're right, it's almost like he's putting the letters up before we get to where ever he sends us.” Jiho says with a nod. He's noticed a certain blond haired boy in every single place that the letters were, but he decides not to tell Yongguk; he doesn't want to ruin the surprise for him.

Congratulations hyung, you've reached the end of my scavenger hunt. I can't tell you who I am in this letter, but I can show you. Meet me at the pond right on the edge of campus tonight at seven and I'll finally reveal myself. I'll hopefully see you later tonight. Bye hyung.

“So, are you gonna go?” Himchan asks him and Yongguk nods a little too eagerly.

“Just because I'm curious alright.” Himchan rolls his eyes.

“Sure. If you say so.” Himchan says it as sarcastically as he possibly can and Yongguk flicks him in the forehead, but all three of them know that he's not going just because he's curious.

After about an hour of Yongguk deeming everything in his closet 'unwearable' Himchan sighs and pushes him out of the way. He reaches into the closet and hands Yongguk a v-neck white t-shirt that is almost see-through, a pair of black skinny jeans, and a black blazer for him to wear with a pair of Timberland's.

“This is casual if you need it to be, but also just classy enough that, he takes you to somewhere fancy, you won't look like an idiot.” Himchan tells him. Yongguk changes into the clothes and Himchan smiles at his handiwork. “Oh yeah, I am good.” Himchan says as he looks over him.

“Well, since Yonggukkie hyung is going out with someone tonight, what are we gonna do?” Jiho asks Himchan.

“Each other would be preferable, but I'm fine doing whatever you want to do.” Normally Yongguk would gag or call the two disgusting, but he's in too good of a mood to care about the two at the moment. He looks at his watch and stands abruptly.

“It's 6:45, I should probably get going. See you guys later. Don't have on my bed.” Yongguk tells the two as he walks out of the door. He walks to the pond trying to calm his nerves; there's no telling if he'll even like this guy back. Yongguk hates to sound superficial, but what if he doesn't think the guy is attractive? What if he isn't Yongguk's type? In a storm of 'what if's' Yongguk almost misses the fact that he's already at the pond with, after a glance at his watch, seven minutes to go.

“Hyung, you came.” Yongguk turns at the sound of an excited Junhong and he smiles at him. “This is for you. I know it's cheesy, but I hope you like them.” Junhong hands him a box of chocolates and two roses. “I know you don't like odd numbered things.” Junhong looks down blushing and Yongguk shakes his head with a smile still on his face.

“Thank you so much Junhong, really. Why didn't you just tell me how you felt though?” Yongguk asks the younger genuinely curious. Junhong was a sweet kid and he never hid his feelings about anything for longer than a few seconds, so he doesn't know why he didn't just tell Yongguk how he felt about him.

“You can't just go up to someone you look up to and admire and say 'I've had a borderline obsessive crush on you for months, will you go out with me?' ok? That's just not how it works.” Yongguk laughs a little and shakes his head at the younger who's a lot cuter than Yongguk had ever noticed before.

“How about we go somewhere to sit and talk about your borderline obsessive crush on me huh?” Yongguk pulls Junhong off of the bench that he's sitting on and leads him to a nearby cafe because what cheesy dates don't end up in cafes nowadays right? And he stares at the Younger. They really do have even more in common than Yongguk realized and it's amazing how little the details about the boy change Yongguk's whole demeanor. He knows he probably shouldn't think this way, but he's feeling like there were some hidden feelings far before he even knew about the boys crush on him and that makes him smile.

“What?” Junhong asks blinking at him a few times with a smile on his face. His dimple is showing and Yongguk wants to the skin of his cheek. He does so subconsciously and Junhong's cheek turns a dark shade of pink that Yongguk thinks he wants to keep on the boys face.

“Nothing it's just,” Yongguk moves his hand off the younger boys cheek and bites his lip in thought before he continues “I never really noticed just how much attention I've paid to you. Like how you blink excessively even when you're not nervous and you stutter when you are. You chew on your bottom lip when you're focused or trying to figure out a way to word things and you always take your time speaking to make sure that people can hear you and to make sure you get your point across. There are so many little ticks that I've noticed about you that I didn't even know about but now that I finally see it, I know that it wasn't just a friend noticing a friend, I see that I've been harboring a bit of a crush on you too Junhong. And I'd love it if you did me the honor of going out with me on a real date this Friday night.” Yongguk doesn't want to admit it, but he's nervous of Junhong's answer. All the 'what ifs' that can go through his head in a few seconds do before Junhong nods his head at him with a shy smile on his face.

“I'd love to go on a date with you Yongguk hyung.” Junhong says grasping his hand and, Yongguk can't lie, this is the best Valentines day he's had in a while and it's all because of Junhong.

Epilogue:

Himchan pushes Jiho off of him with a grimace as Jiho's essence slides out of him.

“I told you to wear a dumb-. Every time you on my neck you never wear a , which would be fine if you had the decency or common courtesy to pull out.” Himchan tells him with a sigh grabbing the towel off of his bedside table and wiping himself down with it.

“Sorry, you're just so good I get lost in my head sometimes.” Jiho tells him with a lazy smile and he rolls his eyes.

“Why do I even like your stupid face?” Himchan asks him and Jiho pulls him in as close as he can and buries his face into Himchans neck.

“Because I can make you scream and forget your own name for awhile even though you hate to admit it.” Himchan really does hate to though because Jiho is nothing if not a smug little bastard.

“If you say so.” It's quiet for a few minutes before Himchan kisses the top of Jiho's head and wonders aloud “I hope Yongguk and Junhong's date went alright. The poor kids been following us around all day and it's never really been a secret how much he's kind of in love with Yongguk.” Himchan says and Jiho hums.

“Well, the worst that could happen was Yongguk turning him down and since the brooding sociopath isn't back yet, I'd say he didn't.” Jiho tells him and Himchan nods. He's got a point even though Himchan really, really, really, hates to admit it. His stupid boyfriend really does have a point.

A/N: So how was my first B.a.p fic? Was it too cheesy or out of character for the guys? Did I not do this ship justice? Did I totally ruin a perfectly good idea by rambling on and on about nothing really important in this story? Please comment and tell me what you guys thought because it would be great to know what my fellow Babyz thought of my first B.a.p story. Also, Happy Valentines Day to all of my lovely readers and hopefully I helped cheer you up if you were sad or something. I just really wanted to try my hand at Banglo and I thought 'why the hell not' when the idea for a Valentines Day Scavenger Hunt popped into my head. Also, excuse my poor attempt at poetry, I'm not a poet and I definitely know it. Anyways, thanks for reading lovelies and have an amazing morning/afternoon/evening/night! <3