Eyes Nose Lips

Eyes Nose Lips

February 14th 2015
Tennis Indoor Senayan Indonesia
Rise Tour 2015

Taeyang: are you happy in this valentine? yeah I am so happy looking VIP Indonesia. So singing along with me..Eyes Nose Lips

Don’t be sorry,
that makes me more pitiful.
With your pretty red lips
please hurry, kill me and go.
I’m all right.
Look at me one last time
Smile like nothing’s wrong,
so when I miss you I can remember.
So I can draw your face in my mind.

My selfishness that couldn’t let you go
turned into an obsession that imprisoned you.
Were you hurt because of me?
You sit silently.
Why am I a fool, why can’t I forget you.
You’re already gone.

Your eyes, nose, lips
Your touch that used to touch me,
to the ends of your fingertips.
I can still feel you

but like a burnt out flame,
burnt and destroyed
all of our love
it hurts so much, but now I’ll call you a memory.

Love you, loved you
I must have not been enough
Maybe I could see you just once by coincidence.
Everyday I grow restless,
Everything about you is becoming faint.
You smile back in our pictures,
unknowing of our approaching farewell.

My selfishness that couldn’t let you go
turned into an obsession that imprisoned you
Were you hurt because of me?
You sit silently.
Why am I a fool, why can’t I forget you.
You’re already gone.

Your eyes, nose, lips
Your touch that used to touch me,
to the ends of your fingertips.
I can still feel you

but like a burnt out flame,
burnt and destroyed
all of our love
it hurts so much, but now I’ll call you a memory.

Your black eyes that only saw me
Your nose that held the sweetest breath
Your lips that whispered ‘i love you, i love you’..I….

Your eyes, nose, lips
Your touch that used to touch me,
to the ends of your fingertips.
I can still feel you

but like a burnt out flame,
burnt and destroyed
all of our love.
it hurts so much, but now I’ll call you a memory.

*end of Eyes Nose Lips song*

VIP so enjoy this song. Eyes Nose Lips become one hits song and make Taeyang shine like sun. But in the deepest heart, his

heart so hurt. Since one year ago, he can't smile with his heart. He is a good actor, fake smile. After she left him,

Taeyang lost his smile.

*Rise Tour Indonesia end of the show*

Backstage Rise Tour Indonesia

Manager : Are you okay young bae?
Taeyang    : I am okay, just a little bit tired and jetlag. Hyung, any schedule for tomorrow morning?
Manager    : No, why?
Taeyang    : I want to sleep a little bit longer before catch flight to Bali.
Manager    : Oh okay...rest well young bae, because after your little holiday, you must stay in studio for finish Bigbang

album.
Taeyang    : yeah hyung (smile bitterly)

Manager POV
Young bae I hope you get a better woman soon. I am so sad looking you sad. aish If I could do something for young bae. Media how frighten idol life!
*end of Manager POV*

The Ritz Carlton Hotel
3 AM Raining

Taeyang POV
The weather so gloomy same like my feeling. Yuri, how are you? Are you happy after break up? aish I am stupid still thinking her. Of course she is happy with that guy. I am missed you so much yuri...Taeyang opened his phone for play some video that he still keep it. Video that can explain to the world how much happy them together. Taeyang mind keep play that memory.

****MEMORY****

Private island in Thailand
February 14 th 2013
Yuri    : Oppa, what your planning in the future?
Taeyang    : My future plan? Why are you ask that?
Yuri    : I am just curious. So I can't know your plan. Aish..I know I am just your friend. okay...
Taeyang    : No no no...don't say like that. You are the special one. My future plan is married with you.
Yuri    : huh...are you kidding? How VIP and Sone react when our relationship reveal in public? you want to make world warpart 3.
Taeyang looking into Yuri's eyes to make sure that statement its from his heart. Yuri get that meaning of Taeyang's eyes, but she is still not believe it.
Yuri    : oppa, I can't love you back because its gonna make us in hard situation. Our love...Its a big mistake.
Taeyang    : Love? Are you love me?
Yuri just nodding for answer that question.
Taeyang    : So we are official, now. Don't bother what people say, just enjoy our love.
Yuri smiles. Taeyang hold Yuri's hand for make sure that man gonna protect her from anything happened in the future.

Their relationsip seems like another ordinary couple, say "I love you", take a call each other, stay together in their house, play with their dogs, do anything ordinary couple but they are not ordinary people because of idol tittle. They never spend time walk in crowded place, go to cinema, and anything ordinary couple do in public.

After six months...
Yuri    : going to Japan again? aish can you just spend more time with me?
Taeyang    : I am sorry. I don't know my manager change my schedule suddenly. I am sorry...
Yuri    : okay I accept your apologize. Please take care yourself. We gonna meet again after two days, SO I am gonnawaiting.
Taeyang : Thank you for always understand me. I love you...
Yuri    : I love you my sun...
They kissed passionately.

eight months....
Yuri's manager    : Yuri, Lee Soo Man sajangnim called you.
Yuri        : what happened oppa?
Lee Soo Man's room
Yuri    : annyeong haseyo sajangnim. Why sajangnim called me?
LSM    : yuri look that... (give some photos that capture in front of their apartement) Are you in relationship with Taeyang? So you still keep in touch after that blind date. Please explain it!
Yuri    : hmmm....yes sajangnim. I am in relationship with Taeyang.
LSM    : how could you do this to me! Are you want to make world war again? do you know consequence if public know about that?
Yuri    : I am sorry sajangnim. I will be careful in the future. I am sorry.
LSM    : So you want to keep that relationship. Are you ready to make your unnie and maknae get affected with your relationship. Or are you ready for make YG delay Taeyang second album. Yuri how selfish you are! Get out!

Their apartement
Yuri    : oppa, I am gonna busy until January. I get a little part in one of drama. Is it okay?
Taeyang    : wow..congrats finally I can see you again in drama. Its okay my queen. We still keep in touch by phone and video call.
Yuri    : oppa, take care yourself...don't pressure yourself because of Bigbang album delay. Keep your mind in your second album. okay?
Taeyang    : okay my queen. I will work hard for second album. But I will be busy too, and we just have a little time together.
Yuri    : oppa I love...(Yuri kissing Taeyang)

Yuri POV
I am sorry oppa for fake story and good bye kissing. I don't wanna make your life become harder if that photos reveal to that public. So I must go from you, oppa.

Taeyang POV
Yuri's behave so different. Its like something that she hide from me. What happened to her?

Ringa Linga song become one hits single. Taeyang so busy with his schedule and Bigbang concert. Lack of time for just call Yuri. Taeyang so suspicious because Yuri doesn't bugging him with call or message. Lack of communication seems like bomb from their relationship. But actually Yuri try to make a distance with Taeyang so she will be make excuse for their break up soon. Yuri wants to break up in valentine day 2014, she gonna make Taeyang heart so hurt. So Taeyang will be hate her deeply.

January 1st, 2014
New Year Eve
Their apartement

Yuri    : Happy new year oppa...
Taeyang    : Happy new year too my queen. I hope our schedule dont be hectic so we gonna have much time together. I love you.
Yuri    : I love you too...But I will be busy with Mr.Mr album soon.
Taeyang    : aish I have a little free time but you still busy...(Taeyang pouted)
Yuri    : aigoo my sun using aegyo for persuade me. Use your aegyo in front of LSM sajangnim...hehheehe...
Taeyang    : its so ridiculous!!! (imagine that)
Yuri    : don't worry our schedule in Jeju will be not affect with my hectic schedule.
Taeyang    : jjinja? yeyeye...
Yuri just smile.

Yuri POV
I am not ready with this break up but its my decision. Taeyang oppa I love you.

February 14th, 2014
Valentine Day and Break Up Day
One of private hotel in Jeju

Yuri POV
Today....I am gonna say good bye to the best man that I ever had. Be strong Yuri! Break up will be the best choose that I make. Be strong...

Taeyang    : Yuri...are you okay? You looks so pale.
Yuri    : oppa listen to me okay. Don't blame yourself just blame me. Don't hurting yourself. I love you and I am sorry. Oppa, I can't stay beside you again...
Taeyang    : Yuri, what happened? are you want break up?
Yuri    : yeee oppa...I am not happy again with this abnormal relationship. I feel insecure.
Taeyang    : We are in insecure relationship from beginning. Why you complain after one year relationship. Why? (using mad tone voice)
Yuri    : I never say yes with your love confession.
Taeyang    : But your act say yes yuri...Tell me what happened!!!
Yuri    : I dont love you anymore!!!!!
Yuri living Taeyang....Thanks her manager pick up her in right time. Yuri feels so hurt too. She is like a monster.

Manager's Yuri car heading to Jeju Airport
Yuri's Manager    : Are you okay?
Yuri        : I am okay oppa.Next schedule photo shoot for magazine, is it right?
Yuri's Manager    : Fake smile yuri...Let me you cry, yur...
yuri's eyes become teary and not long time yuri begin crying....

February 24 th, 2014
backstage
Mr.Mr Album Release

Jessica    : Yuri...Youngbae oppa keep call me everyday for ask about your condition. Are you in fight mode? Because everytime you are in fight mode, he will be called me. So tell me what happened?
Yuri    : We are break up.
Jessica still shocked with Yuri's statement.
Jessica    : hahhahahaha...Are you kidding?
Yuri    : NO ITS TRUE
Jessica    : Fake break up?
Yuri     : YES I AM BREAK UP WITH TAEYANG!!!! (using mad tone voice)
Another SNSD member and some staff shocked with Yuri statement. Yuri begin crying again. Her make up mess up because of her tears. Thanks its still 4 hours become performance. So, make up artist still can repair her make up.

[All] Deo dangdanghage neon
Mr. Mr. ([Yuri] nal bwa)
Mr. Mr. ([Yuri] geurae baro neo neo neo)
Nal gaseum ttwige han
Mr. Mr. ([Tiffany] choegoui namja)
Mr. Mr. ([Tiffany] geuge baro neo)
[Taeyeon] Sangcheoro kkaejin yurijogakdo
Byeori doeneun neo Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr.
[Tiffany] Nareul bitnaejul
[Seohyun] seontaek badeun ja!
[Tiffany/Seohyun] Geuge baro neo Mr. Mr.

Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr.
Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr.

Mr Mr song become one hits single. That lyrics so capture about love, but one of member SNSD lost their love because the consequence become idol.

SNSD Dorm after Mr Mr release

Taeyeon    : Tell me what happened? Don't lie to us.
Yuri    : I break up with Taeyang.
Sunny    : Because of....
Yuri keep silent with Sunny's question.
Jessica    : If you keep silent, I am gonna call Taeyang oppa now!
Yuri    : Please don't call him because he doesn't know the truth.
Tiffany    : So tell us what happened!
Yuri    : Dispatch know about us and frighten LSM sajangnim to blow up our photos. So I break up with him because of that. I don't want make Taeyang oppa in difficult time. I just want to keep him shinning like a sun and keep listening his song.
Tiffany    : pabo Yuri...
Seohyun    : Fany unnie...
Tiffany    : If you tell the truth to Taeyang, maybe you will be find another solving problem.
Yuri    : No another solving problem. I dont want our scandal will be affected his second album.
Hyoyeon    : But you affected his emotion!

Ring ring ring... (Taeyeon's phone ringing)
Taeyeon shocked looking Jiyong ID in her cell phone.

Taeyeon    : Hello, oppa. What happened?
Jiyong    : Are you with Yuri?
Taeyeon    : Neh..oppa why?
Jiyong    : Can you bring yuri to Taeyang now? Taeyang....pass out because of too much drink.
Taeyeon    : I will try to talk to her.
Jiyong    : Please...
*end of call*

Taeyeon    : Yuri...are you a bad girl! Make a good boy like Taeyang become a drinker.
Yuri feeling guilty with her decision. Yuri knows Taeyang will be a drinker if he has a big problem.
Taeyeon    : Make him pass out! How bad girl,yuri!
Seohyun    : Yuri unnie tell Taeyang oppa the truth. Please...

May 18th, 2014
Taeyang Birthday
TOP Villa

TOP    : Bae, are you getting better?
Taeyang    : yeah hyung...Getting better got some idea for write song...
TOP    : Its good things bae.

ding dong dong

TOP    : wait...oh Yuri...finally..
Taeyang so shocked with that name. Yuri...
Yuri try the best to be okay. But honestly her heart still hurting looking Taeyang.
TOP    : honestly I bring yuri to here for just make you have time to talking. So I am gonna leave...bye yuri..Taeyang

don't be rude to her.

Taeyang so awkward in front of Yuri after what happened in the past.

Yuri    : I am sorry. I am so happy YG sajangnim make a date for your album release.
Taeyang    : hmmm... (sarcastic tone voice)
Yuri    : This is for you (giving Taeyang birthday cake and light up the birthday candle) Tell me your wish oppa.
Taeyang    : so you play become a girlfriend again and ask my wishes (mad tone voice)
Yuri just keep silent.
Taeyang    : so you want to know my birthday wish...my birthday wish is to move on from you, a cheated girl.
Yuri    : I am not cheating you, news about me and Chang Min oppa just fake. The truth story behind our break up is...
Taeyang    : Fake? A liar...
Yuri    : The truth is dispatch have some photos when we kissing. So I break up with you. I don't want to make your life harder and delay your second album release.
Taeyang    : Is that true yuri?
Yuri    : Nee oppa...I never love Chang Min oppa...just only you in my heart. But I hope you find a better girl than me in the future. I love you oppa....
Yuri just leaving him again...

*****END OF MEMORY*****

Taeyang still love Yuri with the deepest heart. He still waiting until the best time to reveal to public that he fall in love with Kwon Yuri.

I love you Kwon Yuri.......And then Taeyang sleep peacefully.


I know its not a good story. Lack of emotion...hahhahaa... I am sorry first time for me write one shot.

I write this one shot just only to celebrate Valentine Day and Taeyang Rise Tour Concert in Indonesia.

I am so sad I can't come to Rise Tour because the ticket so expensive for someone still jobless like me. kkekekee...

Fighting Taeyang oppa!!!!

Yeah cant wait Bigbang comeback......

Eyes nose lips lyrics from Kpoplyrics.
Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/taeyang-eyes-nose-lips-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz3RfJSUu2K
Follow us: @kpoplyrics_net on Twitter | kpoplyricsnet on Facebook