"Minho, baby!"

“Minho, baby!”

“Let’s gooooo~”, moaned Key, rolling back and forth on the couch as Minho packed his an purse.

                “Calm down, I’ll be finished in a minute. Do you want some chap stick?”

                “We’re going to GODAMN MALL, Dora the Explorer. We don’t need a survival pack. Let’s just go.” Key replied, dragging Minho away from the assortment of colored lip balms.

                “Okay, okay! I’m out. Let’s go.”

                Key smirked triumphantly; his chin stuck up into the air, but sneaking a fond glance towards Minho, one that Minho caught for a millisecond.

                Sighing, Minho grabbed Key’s hand, and they walked to the blue SUV parked in the front.

                “Where are we going anyway?”

                “We, my dear Minho, are going to the sales event for your closet.”

                Groaning, Minho began to drive towards the mall outlet in Cali.

                ----

                They entered the building, Key listing the multiple stores that had clothes that would make Minho look like a god.

                “I mean this shirt? It hugs your hips perfectly.”

                “Ooh! That hat would make your eyes look huge!”

                “We should check out that store. They have pants that would make you look your crotch is bigger than Jinki’s.”

                Minho laughs, because he sees the wonderful sparkle behind Key’s eyes. Key stops rummaging through the scarves.

                “What?” he asks.

Minho smirks.

                “You’re so beautiful it makes me smile.” He whispers, chuckling.

                “Wh-what?!” Key whimpers, and blushes furiously.

                Minho grabs the scarf Key’s holding in his hand and wraps it around Key’s neck. He pulls forward, and places a sweet kiss on Key’s nose.

                “I love you.”

Key blushes so hard he’s lightheaded.

                “You idiot… that’s not going to get you out of shopping,” he mumbles, hiding his face in Minho’s chest.                

                “That means I get to spend the whole day with you.”

“Our store will be closing in approximately 20 minutes, please bring all items to the check out station.”

The voice from the intercom booms out, and Key jolts back, realizing he and Minho were going to make out in his favorite store.

                “One more hat,” he says, surprising Minho out of their romantic mood.

                The boys laugh as they reach the doorstep of their dorm.

                “You know we could’ve be caught, you know,” Minho laughs.

                “I know, but you were teasing me!”

Minho rustles Key’s hair and Key snuggles up in his chest.

                “I like your chest,” Key suddenly says, and Minho holds him tighter.

                “Damn, you’re just so cute,” Minho announces, tackles him onto their mat.

“Minho, baby!”