finish

BESTFRIEND OF 11 YEARS

 

 

“its okay, you can go chanyeolah” baekhyun shoo chanyeol away with a bright smile that he always have to cover up something or hiding something. In this case, he cover up his disappointment. Of course chanyeol doesn’t know, despite the 11 years of bestfriended with baekhyun, chanyeol is in hurry because his girlfriend already yelling trough the phone to chanyeol to pick her up quickly, so chanyeol doesn’t know, chanyeol doesn’t notice, the flaw at baekhyun’s bright smile, the disappointment that shows sheerly at baekhyun’s eyes. Only if he notice, he will stay. Sadly he’s not.

 

“are you sure baekhyun? I mean I can take her home, and back here to pick you up and then I can take you home, I promise it wont be long” chanyeol look at baekhyun with a total worried in his face, worried to leave baekhyun alone or worried about his lateness to pick his girlfriend, baekhyun doesn’t know.

“idiot, so i will root here in the loneliness to wait you came from taking your lovely girlfriend home that anything but near the school, do you want me to got kidnaped or what?” baekhyun gives a clear chuckle but sadly the last words only make chanyeol frowns deeper. But suddenly the obvious anger take over chanyeol façade, and it hit baekhyun.

 

 

chanyeol never like the idea of leaving baekhyun alone after a little accident that happen to baekhyun few weeks ago (but ofcourse chanyeol caal it as a big huge accident). 

few weeks ago there’s three drunken man walked up to baekhyun and d him, luckily chanyeol just about to pick him up because the idiot baekhyun had to do school assignment and back home around 11 in the evening that time. And chanyeol, as the bestest bestfriend of 11 years had to pick him up because he cant shut his eyes as his mind wander at the thought of his beastfriend walk home alone in the dark around this dangerous time.

 

 

“that’s it, im taking you home now” chanyeol grabs baekhyun wrist tightly but gently at the same time “b-but your---“ “I don’t care, she can nags all she likes, I don’t want the same thing happen to you again, I promise my self that wont happen to you again baek” chanyeol eyes pleading in to baekhyun’s.

At this, baekhyun have nothing to against but obeying. “o-okay, but don’t blame me or whines at me if she nags all night” chanyeol doesn’t replay but lead baekhyun to his car.

Really chanyeol ? at time like this I feel like im the one you fall inlove to, not her.

 

 

 

And later that night, chanyeol come to baekhyun house (because chanyeol house is right beside baekhyun’s) whines about his ears feels like about to break because his girlfriend’s never ending nags over the phone. But his whines gone for a mere time and replaced by a laughing mess because for chanyeol, baekhyun is the best cure for him, the best mood maker, and the best. Just… the best.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you”

 

bekhyun face reddening at the sudden confession, his mouth keep shut at the lack of words he can manage to think, because for anything’s sake his mind is gone a total mess he swears he had already prepared for time like this for at least trice a day but still he cant manage a simple I love you too back.

Like the sudden confession is not enough, chanyeol’s face come nearer and nearer at bakhyun’s face for bakhyun’s horror, and he knew it, he knew where this is lead to….. a kiss.. perhaps ?

Baekhyun close his eyes, and prepare himself for the softness he always imagine for the rest of his life to taste.

 

a….

 

kiss

 

perhaps ?

 

 

 

 

 

But,

Nope

 

 

 

 

Krrriingg…. Krrriiinggg….

 

“damn, I can almost taste his lips, dammit. Why this ing alarm.. why.. dammit” baekhyun groans and shut his alarm harshly for interrupt his sweet dreams and dammit, he almost can taste the lips if not because his cursed alarm. then walk up to take a shower before preparing himself to go to school because he’s not a lazy person in the morning just like that.

 

 

In the other side,

 

 

“ , you chanyeol, what the did you just dreamed ? arrrgghhhh ” chanyeol buried his face at his fluffy pillow hoping he’ll fast asleep if he doing so and he can just erase or forget the dream of him almost, almost kissing his bestfriend. And just as he keep growning and hits his head to his pillow he come back asleep because he’s just a lazy person in the morning just like that.

 

 

But when he wake up again for the second time that morning, the dream of him kissing his bestfriend’s plump lips, wont gone. And its drive him crazy,

 

 

Not because its inappropriate to dream such a thing like this, specially to the bestfriend of him that happen is a boy next door.

 

 

 

 

 

But Because he enjoyed it, he enjoyed the dream of him…..

 

 

 

Kissing his 11 years besfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And just like that, he broke up with his girlfriend that day. His basket ball’s fellas tell him its such a waste to throw a way a hottie like her that have every straight man In the world under her hand, but ironically for chanyeol, he didn’t feel so straight anymore.

 

 

Chanyeol was at lost this past week because his sudden deep thought about his besfriend that magically looks prettier and prettier every time chanyeol take a look at him even for just for a second. And he cant even miss the fact that his bestfriend’s lips looks so inviting. And he also he cant stop wondering how his bestfriend’s soft slender fingers would perfectly fit in his hands, despite his hands looks rougher but he believe its would perfectly fit to baekhyun’s smaller one. Oh how chanyeol wish he can grab the fingers of his bestfriend softly then  intertwined their fingers together and bring the intertwined fingers to his mouth to kiss them slowly but with full passionate. How chanyeol wish….

 

 

 

Baekhyun was at lost this past week because the sudden of chanyeol absence. Not that chanyeol keep a distance to him, but his body is there in front of baekhyun but his mind feels like thousands kilometres away from here. Maybe chanyeol was upset of his break up baekhyun thought (chanyeol doesn’t tell him about his breakup but the news spread to the whole school the second chanyeol end his relationship with the ex-girlfriend of him) , because who will not upset to lost the goddess of beauty from his fingertips, who will not be really really sad to lost such a great and bright girl from his life. Oh How baekhyun wish that he’s the one that chanyeol  deep in thought to. How baekhyun wish……

 

 

 

 

 

 

“chanyeol.. seriously what happen to you ?” that day baekhyun cant bring himself to be anymore patient because for god’s sake, its valentine and his bestfriend who always spent his valentine in the bed with a woman in his arms suddenly feels like to spent his valentine alone with baekhyun that already used to spent his valentine alone, but this is chanyeol, the baekhyun’s 11 years bestfriend that since little always have a hottie to spent with in the valentine, and also because the absence mind of chanyeol irritated him so much to the point that he want to throw a huge fluffy pillow at his face (not that baekhyun want to hurt chanyeol). “ugh nothing.. just thinking… stuff” he chuckle at the most awkward way baekhyun ever witness in the whole 11 years of bestfriended with chanyeol. “you know, you can always share your problem with me” baekhyun looks at chanyeol’s eyes with a knowing looks, hopefully it would melts chanyeol’s worries away and make him open up to him and share his problem with him, and baekhyun start to chanyeol’s hand softly so chanyeol can be more relaxed . But it seems like its not working “I’ve told you, its nothing, so don’t as again, its not like you need to know every single thing about me” chanyeol unintentionally snaps at baekhyun, at this baekhyun patience suddenly die down, because he just patiently stand for his suddenly quiet bestfriend and ask him nicely because he’s worried as hell not to get snapped in such away.

 

“first you just keep quiet all day, and I thought it was just a phase because you never being so gloomy over a day for a girl you just broke up with, then the next day you still ignored me, and I let it pass, but the next day and the next day and its already past a week and you keep being so gloomy like she’s the only one girl in the world. I mean wake up chanyeol, remember you’re the popular y basketball captain that would every girls in the world melts just for the first damn, you don’t even have to glance, just your present with that sinful body and tall lean body of yours im sure you have all girls you want all over you, you cant be like this for only just a damn g----“  baekhyun long pointless nags shut down by a soft kissable lips on his, that softly his lowers lips asking for enterance because the lips is in frozen motion and wont kiss  back. After a view seconds realization of his ing 11 years of bestfriend scratch that his ing 5 years crush kissing him, he finally kissed back. They’re too deep at the chaste kiss of theirs and the love that they’re keep pouring into the kiss to stops and take a breathe, but baekhyun wont die to not kiss him again in the future so he pull away softly and gasping for air. And suddenly the reddening crept into his cheek the actions of an embarrassment. Baekhyun is so tongue tied to be the first one to speak and to embarrassed to look up to chanyeol’s eyes, afraid that chanyeol would say baek, that’s just a thankful sign and a valentine joke from me, don’t take it seriously.

 

But instead, chanyeol lift his chin gently and steal a peck to his lips and whispers “beautiful beautiful baekhyun, be my valentine please ?” and bring baekhyun lips again to a tender kiss.

 

 

This time, baekhyun make a way to pinch his arms a little to make sure he’s not dreaming again before bring his arms around chanyeol’s neck to deepen the kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so......what do you think guys ? 

is it that bad ? comment please ^^

thanks for reading guys!!!!❤