The Right Way ch3

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3:

 

DongHae's POV:

 

I have been keeping myself away from HyukJae for him to finally breathe again and have his personal space.  Not that I'd like that idea though.  It was actually such a pain to not see the beautiful face I was longing to see every morning I wake up.  My body reacts the exact opposite of what my heart wants.  Right now I want to be able to kiss him all day, hold onto him tightly never letting him go, and be there with him whenever and whatever.  I wanted to be with him right now.  But however, I'm not with him right now.  I'm doing my drama and that stupid kiss scene.  Was the kiss even necessary?  "ACTION!", The director signaled us to do the scene.  I stared at her with bored eyes.  "CUT CUT CUT!!!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING LEE DONGHAE?!", The director scolded me.  "I'm sorry!", I apologized and they all sighed in fustration.  "TAKE SIX!  ACTION!", The director yelled.  I gave her my most fake expression ever that would be able to trick the viewers that I actually cared for her.  "Oppa.", She whimpered, her eyes watering.  I cupped her cheeks and kissed her.  I was just waiting for them to say cut but they didn't seem to be saying anything which nearly made me angry.  "CUT!", They yelled which seemed to be like eternity.  "How long do you expect me to kiss her?!", I hissed at one of the crews who were doing the lighting.  "It's been only two seconds Donghae.", They said rolling their eyes.  Two seconds?  That's just too long for me.  I sighed and slumped myself on the floor.  Suddenly I felt someone poke me on the shoulder causing me to cringe at the touch.  "What?!", I asked quite harshly and glared at the girl actor that I just kissed.  "Sorry oppa... I was wondering if..."  Is it another confession?  "No.", I said quickly making her stare at me with huge eyes.  "What? I don't accept relationships.", I said.  "W-Why?  What don't you see in me?  Do you have someone else?", She asked jealous.

"No.", I replied.  "Maybe I will be able to have that person someday though.", I said feeling my face soften by remembering HyukJae smile at me and his gentle touches.  "Who is it?", She asked angrily.  "You don't have the right to know.", I said fluttering my eyes closed.  "I swear I will kill her!", She hissed as she clenched her fist.  "Why do you care that much though?  I'm not even yours.", I mocked.  I watched her run away crying like a little baby.  It caused some people's questioning looks but I didn't bother to look at them.  I didn't want to be disturbed while thinking of HyukJae.

 

 

I came back to the dorms expecting to see the beautiful face that I was longing to see.  Except there wasn't any HyukJae in the house but the other members.  I sighed and threw myself to the couch.  "How was your drama?", Heechul asked walking and grabbing a seat next to me.  "Was the kiss scene any fun?", He asked smirking.  I rolled my eyes at him.  "It was business.", I stated.  "It was horrible honestly"  Heechul gave me the 'are-you-serious' look.  "Is she that bad of a kisser?", He asked surprised.  "No.", I replied. "It's just that I wished it was someone else."  Heechul gave me one of those teasing looks I hated.  "Who is she?", He whispered.  "It's...", I blushed "You wouldn't understand even if I told you."  Heechul pouted.  "Aw common, you can tell me anything!"  I shook my head at him.  "No. I don't trust you Kim Heechul." 

"Owch I'm hurt.", He faked a sad expression.

"Yah stop it."

 

 

Midnight arrived.  I was told by Heechul that HyukJae would be coming back to the dorms in this hour.  I hope he is ok.  I also hope he won't catch a cold.  Be ok HyukJae.  I waited in the living room so I would be the first thing he would see when he comes back.  I wanted to be th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter