Nice Meeting You

Thank You

Jiwon blinks his eyes rapidly, in a state of a total disbelief. His ears are perking up as if wanting to make sure if he hear it right or not. It is just a simple word, but he feels so touched, since it is apparently the first time in his working time to hear that word being spoken to him. Call him exaggerated but yeah, that's what he is feeling right now.

He slowly turns his head toward the girl who is still smiling at him. She falters her smile when she realizes Jiwon is staring at her with his deep brown eyes, and she asks with a sort of guilty look, "W..why? Did I say your name wrong?"

He finally snaps out of it and lets out a soft laugh, a little bit showing his bunny smile, "No, it's right. I just..." He looks back at her and asks, "How did you know my name?"

She stands with a cute giggle, before casually going to Jiwon and touches the nametag on his uniform, "Here says Kim Jiwon."

Jiwon swallows his saliva down hardly, starting to get unusual feeling in his heart to be that close with such pretty girl like her. She chuckles as she lets go of that nametag, "Didn't you wear that nametag to let your customer recognize you? And... Kim Jiwon is such a pretty name, to not be proud of~" and noticing the looks from other customers, she sits back on the seat, but still smiling at him.

Jiwon smiles back at her and nods, gaining some confidence somehow, "I know right," and he is about to ask for her name when his manager decides to interrupt, "Kim Jiwon!"

The tray falls from his hold, shocked from the loud yell, as if waking him up from a very beautiful dream and she smiles amusedly seeing his cute embarassed look while picking up the tray and hurriedly goes back to the counter with repeatedly stuttered I'm sorry, Sir.

The girl looks at Jiwon until he is disappeared from her eyesight, going into the kitchen with the manager who is glaring at him. She sighs, feeling bad for the other and begins wondering, Is he gonna be insulted again from that jerk who called himself a good boss?

She snorts with a pout, I wish you will quit. But then, I will not get to see you again. 

She sighs again while looking down at her Cappucino and stirs it with a heavy feeling thinking about the cute male waiter, before her purple LG smartphone rings.

She lazily picks up the call and greets the caller from other line, "Ho~"

"You only have another 30 minutes left, Jichuuuu..."

She pouts, "Alright, I know I know," and she hangs up the call, whining, "Chaeyoungie and that mothering nagging mouth~" she starts eating the chicken that she likes so much hungrily with her eyes glancing from time to time at the kitchen to find that particular waiter, but he is nowhere to be seen.

She is...disappointed.

 

 

Jiwon leans his head against the locker in the waiting room at the cafe, feeling so weary out of everything. He remembers the amount of scoldings he got that day and felt an ache in his heart before he is reminded of the girl from before. And he feels slightly better.

He closes his eyes to rest them as those eyelids slowly getting heavy and in his mind is full of that girl's smile.

She is so ing beautiful, for 's sake.

He already imagines if ever he is to date her. How wonderful his life is.

And of course, Hanbin has to disrupt that.

"Jiwon," Hanbin nudges his shoulder, as always.

The said man weakly opens his eyes to look at Hanbin who is having such a stupid grin on his face right now.

"What?" He asks his bestfriend and Hanbin shrugs before going to his locker beside Jiwon's.

"Her name is Jisoo, if you don't know yet," he says with a cool smile without looking at the other.

"Who?" Jiwon asks, being clueless as he is.

As Hanbin grabs his black oversized shirt, he utters, "That Cappucino girl."

"Cappucino girl? What do you mean-" and he smiles right away when he finally comprehends it.

Hanbin laughs at Jiwon's somewhat blushing cheeks, "I'm gonna go and change first. Wait for me okay!"

Jiwon nods before stopping Hanbin, "But...how did you know her name is Jisoo? Do you perhaps know her personally?"

Hanbin pats Jiwon's shoulder as he answers Jiwon's curiousity, "She is a friend of Jinwoo hyung. A good one, at that," and winks at Jiwon before disappearing into dressing room.

"Jinwoo hyung's friend?" Jiwon snickers, to himself before unlocking his locker to take out his notebook.

He sits on the chair before drawing that girl's face from what he remembered, while waiting for Hanbin to change.

 

As soon as he arrives home, he goes to the window like usual to breath night breeze while closing his eyes. He sighs, Another tiring day, but I'm...happy....a bit?

Disturbing that routine, he hears the door slides open, revealing his parents who just came back from a vacation.

He looks at them with a wide smile and is about to rush for them and hug them, but the two just quickly walk into their room, not minding his presence. Jiwon automatically halts his steps, only listening to his parents talking about the places they visit before he hears another voice from the door.

"Jiwon, can you carry the luggage? Too heavy!" 

Jiwon nods to see his oh-so-good brother in a casual wear, probably from a beach, and the latter throws the car keys to him. He simply catches it and sighs to himself.

And now I have to go down to the parking lot. Crap. What a load of crap.

 

 

At the parking lot, Jiwon carries the heavy luggage with an empty mind. And heart.

And while carrying that luggage, he somehow gets deep into thinking; what did he do with his life? What...is his life? Why is nothing working out the way he wants? Why everyone treats him poorly, just because he doesn't fit that stupid beauty standards?

"I'm here already, ~ Just ing wait, okay?" 

Jiwon looks up upon hearing the sudden deep voice which sounds quite familiar to him. It sounds so manly yet feminine. Can you all believe it?

Jiwon smiles when his eyesight catches the figure of a beautiful, petite lady holding a grocery bag with a cute frown on her face.

Well. It's really her.

Jisoo.

Finally noticing Jiwon in front of her, she abruptly stops her track, froze completely. Jiwon simply smiles, very amused and he knows, he already fell hard for this girl.

"You really say rough things with that pretty lips of yours," Jiwon teases her and heck yeah, she's damn embarassed as of now.

If she could, she would like to be invisible right away.

"I mean, that's just... ing cool," Jiwon smiles cutely.

"I will just take that as a compliment, I guess," Jisoo replies though her heart almost fell out of its place.

Jiwon looks around before asking, "Do you perhaps live here, Cappucino girl?"

She snorts lightly, "Yes, I live here, and, I have a name too. Kim Jisoo. It's sad that you don't even ask my name~"

Jiwon chuckles and she pouts, "Why did you laugh?"

"I already know your name, that's why I don't ask."

She snickers, "Then, why didn't you call my name instead of Cappucino girl?"

"You would freak out if I just suddenly call your name without you telling me first."

"Well, I'm freaking out already when you told me that you already know my name before."

Jiwon laughs. And she laughs too seeing his contagious laughter. She wonders why people couldn't see and appreciate this precious human being?

"By the way, your name is a very handsome one. To not be proud of."

She snorts again. "Woah. This is the first time I ever heard this. Someone says my name is handsome. Really. I have only heard people saying I'm beautiful and stunning and everything but...handsome?"

Jiwon giggles, "You... Are beautiful," he says it meaningfully and she naturally beams oh-so-pretty before he adds, "But your name is handsome."

"Ya!"

"Can I call you hyung?" He teases her again and she slaps his chest playfully, "Stop it~"

The both of them laughs before Jiwon's phone is ringing. His forehead wrinkles a bit as it is a phonecall from his mother.

"Yes, Mom?"

"What took you so long down there huh???"

Jiwon has to put the phone away from his ear since his mother starts insulting him and Jisoo looks at him worriedly. Even his mother?

Jiwon smiles at her apologetically once he hangs up the call, "I'm sorry for taking your time, but I need to go back home. My mom needs me."

She forces out a smile though she worries even more for him.

"I live at this apartment," she points her fingers to the big apartment in front of them, the opposite to the flat that Bobby lives in.

His lips curves upward a little, "Ah, I see. You live in the same apartment as the YG trainees."

"You know?" Jisoo looks at him, surprised.

He only smiles bluntly.

"It's nice talking to you today. And tonight as well," he says meaningfully, "It must be nicer if we can meet again."

"Of course. I'm always at the playground there after midnight, if you want to meet me," she says with a hope that he will meet her there, every night, if possible.

"Will you come to the cafe again?"

"Sure!"

"See you again."

And he leaves with the heavy luggage. Only then she realizes that luggage's presence.

"See you again, Kim Jiwon. Waiter."