Chapter 6 ~Now Or Never~

Even Grim Reapers Need Love (HIATUS)

NO ONES POV

________________ slept after the two U-KISS boys. For once she finally slept happily and even when the little scene of her father replayed in her mind, she still felt happy for being in this cozy home. It was a full moon and the twinkling stars were shining brightly. To _____________ though the moment she shut her eyes and to the moment she opened them back up it was morning. She was slightly surprised, but no matter what she didn't want to leave her comfortable bed. School was finally here so that meant she had to get up and go there. She got up from her warm bed and went to the bathroom. Clean and tidy and safe. Taking a nice, not rushed, warm shower, she thought how awesome it was to be away from her parents. ______________ loved her parents, but with her getting abused her love was slowly fade away.

After doing her morning routine, she her laptop, put some music on and began to make breakfast. A quick and fast omelet. Eating her delicious breakfast slowly, she felt better. Better than before and she hoped it would stay that way. Taking her bag and earphones, she headed out her apartment. Locking it behind her, she ran down the stairs and skipped down the street.

Popping in her earphones that were already playing music, she walked down the street with no worries and no sadness. She switched her phone to the phone Kevin gave her. _______________ knew that her parents would try to track her down and her phone was the first thing they would do to get to her.

YOUR POV

I used the shortcut that Key showed me. I love my new home. It had a home feeling. I mean what's a home without warmth, love and protection. Walking down only a couple of alley ways, I finally got to school. I went to the back entrance and headed to my locker. I didn't have friends be honest. I was so busy with my parents and work that I was kind of scared to get friends just because I didn't want my parents to hunt them down.

I know my parents might come to my school, but the thing is, they don't know what class I was in and our school was considered big. I went to my locker and put my bag inside, getting my books out. "Hey ______________." I heard. Turning around, I saw U-KISS.

"Hey." I said and locked my locker.

"Let me introduce you to our friends." Kevin said. "This is Eli, Dongho, Soohyun, AJ, Kibum, Alexander and Hoon." Kevin said, knowing that I knew Kiseop.

"I hope we can be friends." Dongho said and nodded. It's been awhile since I had friends, but I have them now and I'm really happy. They took me to my class and since Kiseop was in my class he let me sit next to him. Class began and the whole time U-KISS texted me and Kiseop was having a nice chat with me. Everything seemed so perfect, but I wished I could see Key. I can't thank him enough. I think I like Key...... The night I slept in my new house was the night I dreamt about Key and me living happily ever after....... I think I love Key....

KEYS POV

IU confessed to me last night. I had to avoid her question for a while because I didn't know if I had feelings for her. I loved ____________, but..... IU was a grim reaper and a relationship with her would be.............normal. While I was flying around the world to being the grim reaper I am I wonder should I confess to _____________? I didn't want to break our friendship, she was so important.

It was only hours later did I finally collect all the wondering souls and was making my way to _____________ apartment. She should be home right now, I'm sure of it. "Key!!!" I heard that sweet voice that I loved. I stepped inside from her window and hugged her tight. I was cold inside and out, but she seemed to be the opposite of me. "I missed you." She said.

"Me too." I said.

"You can't believe how happy I was today. I made new friends and got to wake up in such a safe place." She explained to me. I listened to her day and waited for her to finish before, barging in.

"_______________ we'll be friends no matter what right?" I asked, she nodded and than her phone rang. Picking it up she smiled happily and I felt like I was about to lose her to a human.

"Yeah, just study page 309.............. Yup........... Ha no problem........... Good luck............. Bye." She said to the person on the other line. "That was one of my friends." ____________ said happily.

"Do you like him?" I asked.

"No, I have someone in mind." She said. "Don't bother asking because I'm not telling." She said again. I pouted and dropped my scythe on the ground. The reflection of the light flashed onto a familiar face. IU.

"So this is what you've been doing." IU said, making ______________ hear it as well.

"W-Who is...." _____________ was about to say began to fade off after IU continued her complaints.

"Are you trying to get killed?! Key I love you!!! Why can't you accept that than be with this human?! Do you know how much this is killing you?!" She said and pushed ______________ away.

"IU.... I'll talk to you later." I said and looked away.

"This ? Over me?! Are you crazy Kibum?!" IU screamed.

"Don't involve her into this. You don't have to use any negative comments." I said, getting pissed off.

"Does she even know her existence is causing you harm?!" IU shouted and once I noticed what she was doing, she was already grabbing her scythe and was threatening to slit a clean cut on _____________ throat, pinning her down on the bed. As fast as I could I grabbed her arm and threw her to the bookshelf.

"Get out, before I really cut ties with you." I said, glaring at her. She began to cry and ran out as I went to see if ______________ was okay. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Key........ Why are you getting hurt because of me?" She asked. Maybe I should take this chance. It was either now or never and this way I can get this fact off my chest.

"I'm not getting hurt at all. You don't have to worry." I said and wiped her tear away.

"But she just said and your other friend the boy, he said so too." She said. I guess she was referring to Jonghyun.

"Look everything's going to be aright okay? You don't have to worry it's not your job to worry. Your not my girlfriend." I said in a joking way to brighten the mood. I had to confess though I just had too.

"I-I love you though." We said at the very same time, silently, but loud enough to be heard.

"What?" I said.

"W-What did you say." She stuttered.

"I love you." I said, being straightforward. She blushed and whispered something, but I couldn't hear it. "I can't hear you." I said.

"Me too, I think." She said and that was all I needed to hear. I hugged her so tight that I could feel our bones colliding. We stayed like that for who knows how long until she broke the silence. "So are we dating?" She asked, smiling. I nodded and kissed her on her cheek. Maybe this human and grim reaper relationship would work. I hope it'll work because I don't know how I'm going to spend the rest of my long gone life.

______________ went to make dinner for me. I didn't have to eat, but if I did eat, nothing really happens. No one has made a meal for me in a long time. Sometimes I forgot what a meal was. As she cooked I did her homework. I wanted to help so why not do some homework for her. I didn't know what she was cooking, but whatever it was it smelled delicious.

I still can't believe that I'm in a relationship with ______________. It was so fast and.............well I think this is all a dream. If it was than I don't want to wake up. "Key do you want broccoli or carrots?" ____________ yelled from the kitchen.

"Anything, as long as you like it." I yelled back. What have these teens been working on these days?! This math question is hard.

NO ONES POV

5:00 turned to 7:00 and soon ______________ was done preparing dinner. A dinner for two with a glass of orange juice. Perfect. "Key dinner is ready!!!" She shouted, adding the finishing touches onto their meals. Key rushed out and awed at the flawless meal that he was about to eat.

"It looks delicious!!!" Key shouted and hugged _____________. "I did your homework by the way, he said." He said.

"You did? Thank you!!! Come on let's eat." She said and sat down in one of the chairs. Key sat as well and they began to enjoy their meal together. The new relationship was going off with a great start, let's hope we can keep it that way.

"Hey Kevin, you know where ____________ lives right?" Eli asked Kevin where him and the rest of U-KISS were staying in their hideout.

"Yeah, she lives alone." Kevin replied.

"Do you think she's safe? She is alone." Dongho said.

"I don't know..... Was the building she in safe?" Soohyun asked.

"It was a bit wrecked and it didn't look to good." Kiseop said.

"Do you think she's getting................?" AJ asked. A moment of silence only lasted for three seconds before they all screamed like no tomorrow. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE TO HELP HER!!!!" They all screamed and with that they ran out of their base. It was an hour away from where ____________ lived and since they were running to ___________ new home, it was going to take a little awhile.

Key and _____________ were happily enjoying their meals. Smile at each other and occasionally feeding each other as well. They didn't say any lovey dovey stuff yet, instead they talked like best friends do. Slow and steady wins the race and this game they were playing was a dangerous one. It was only 30 minutes later did they finish eating and was cleaning up. ________________ washed the dishes and Key dried them. Smiling like no tomorrow they finally felt complete. "______________ OPEN THE DOOR!!!!" They suddenly heard. They both shot a look at the door and wondered who it was. Key went to check first and he wasn't happy. He was jealous.

"Why are they here?" Key asked.

"Who?" ______________ asked and went to look who they were through the small hole through the door. "U-KISS?" She said and opened the door. "Are you guys okay? Do you need something?" She asked.

"You didn't get right?" Hoon said panting.

"No, why would I be getting ?" ___________ said. Key stood next to her giving glares at the boys, but because U-KISS wasn't about to die they couldn't see Key.

"We were worried about you." Kibum said.

"Oh...... Well no need to be worried I'm fine." She said and smiled. Key put his hand on _______________ shoulder to let her know that he was still there and wasn't to happy. "Do you guys want to come in?" She offered, being polite.

"Sure." Dongho said and entered the small apartment along with his hyungs. Making themselves comfortable in the limited amount of space, not noticing the grim reaper at all.

"I don't like them." Key said.

"Key, please give them a chance. They are just friends." ______________ said.

"________________!!! We'll finish washing the dishes for you!!!!" U-KISS yelled from the kitchen.

"I'm going to go home. I'll see you tomorrow." Key said and kissed his girlfriend on the cheek.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know they would come. I'll see you tomorrow." She said smiling as she accepted the kiss. As Key went, ______________ supervised the U-KISS members.

"Hey can you cook for us one day?" AJ asked.

"Sure, but I don't know if you like it." She said and the conversation between them began, slowly.

Key wondered home, still thinking about his girlfriend and U-KISS. He trusted _____________, but he didn't trust U-KISS. "Key." He heard as he was  only inches away from his home. "If your not going to break up with her than I'll tell HIM." IU said, who was the owner of the voice.

"Are you threatening me?" Key glared at his friend.

"I am." IU said and smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6 DONE!!!

........

*peeks out from blanket and immediately shoes are thrown at me*

Ouch...

I AM SO SORRY!!!!

It's a late update, short and it's a really bad chapter!!!

I know and I'm so sorry!!!

It's almost Christmas so I had to go shopping and my teachers seemed to think we needed more homework....

I am so dearly sorry!!!!! I really didn't meant to be so late!!! I hope you can forgive me!!!

I'll try to figure out something that would make up for this chapter in the next chapter!!!! I am so sorry!!!

It's almost Christmas!!! I wish you all a Merry Christmas!!! I'm going to write a one-shot so be sure to subscribe to me!!!!

I have no right to ask you guys to subscribe after not updating....

SHAME

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!! CANE!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3