Chapter 1

I Wasn't Sure....

 

I wasn't sure if everything was okay but the way he looked at me, my heart did a double beat. I wasn't sure if everything was okay, but the way he smiled made me blush. I  wasn't sure but I think he was right for me... or was he? I thought I would realize if he'd be the one, but I don't know I would be this confused. He walked over to me, and as he was doing so my heart tippled its beat, and when my heart does that then the tips of my fingers get cold and my face turns tomato red. Then it happened... he spoke. But I didn't get to hear what he said because an annoying rinnging inturupted. And the scene before me started to disapear.

" What the hell?!" , I said in a muffled voice to myself.

" Ariella!!!!!!!!" , a voice that sounded familiar screamed my name.

 My eyes snapped open and I realized that i was asleep. And that loud obnoxious noise was an alarm clock. ' Who in the world put this here I do not have an alarm clock ' , I thought to myself silently.  

" WHAT! THE! HELL! IS!" I yelled as I was picking up the old fashioned alarm clock. " THIS!!!!!?!" i screamed as i grabbed the alarm and tossed it halfway across the room. And my best friend Rosalie just stood there staring at me.

" Well since you didn't want to wake up I went outside and bought an alarm clock and turned it on." she stated it obviously ... " At least your awake now." 

" UGHHH" , i looked at her and shook my head. " You always do things the hard way, you could have just pushed me off the bed, or splashed me with wh-" ,i cut myself up halfway. Why was i giving her ideas how to wake me up.

" True.. true i'll do that next time." , she said with a evil smirk. " Anyways hurry up get dressed, i already picked your outfit out , we gotta go." i just stared at her. That's all i can do is stare.

" uhh... wanna tell me where?" , i asked. 

" Oh yea! hehe we are going over Ronda's house... remember?" she said slowly.

" Oh yeaa!!"

i ran out of bed and to the bathroom. While taking a quick shower, the whole time i was thinking about my strange dream. I wish i can meet him someday. Whoever 'him' is.... 

~~Rosalie's Perspective~~ 

Ariella jumped out of bed, a funny sight to see because her hair was in a messy ponytail and she looked like she was in a rush as she was running to the bathroom. I jumped on to the bed and started bouncing on it, I know a childish thing to do escpecially if your in college. Then I suddenly heard my phone ring. I jumped off the bed and ran to my phone, well attempted to run to my phone because I ended up tripping. 

" Hello?", I said into the phone.

" Yea, hey Rose.", Ronnie (Ronda's nickname) replied.

" Yea...?" 

" Can you guys pick some stuff up before coming?", she asked.

" Yeass, what do you want?!", I asked her in a rude voice.

" Wellers, I want a chocolate cake, Muffins, not blueberry! UHHH... i want 10 bags of chips of every kin-"

" Hey hey!! what does it look like i own Key Food?!"

" Just get it and shut up."

" sure whatever its my money I'll get what i want okay?"

" ROSE! PLEASE!"

" OHMYGOD !! SHE SAID PLEASE!!"

" come one please!"

" ALRIGHT ALRIGHT keep your pants on."

" Okay make sure your here at 10 am!"

" BUT ITS 9 RIGHT NOW !!"

" EXACTLY YOU HAVE AN HOUR."

" whatever bye."

Just as i hung up the phone Ari( Ariella ) walked out of the bathroom looking all refreshed and grumpy.

" I cant believe you woke me up at 8:30 on a SATURDAY!" 

" Sorry. Here get dressed." I handed her the beautiful outfit I chose and she smiled at me.

" I love you Rose, even though you woke me up this early. and its not because you chose my outfit but because your the most amazing friend and i don't want you to feel like I'm mad at you."

" UHH your welcome.", i said as she was getting dressed.

I went into the kitchen and started making breakfast. 

~~~~Ariella's Perspective~~~~

I was dressed and all dolled up, and breakfast was smelling good. But one thing is that i couldn't get that dream out of my head. Who the hell was he?!

" Mmmm breakfast smells good, Rose."

she mumbled a thank you as she was setting  the eggs on the plate. I  sat down on the table, then realized that there was not juice so i got up again.

" Whats up?", Rose asked.

" oh I'm getting juice."

" ...okayy I mean whats up?"

I looked at her and said, " ohh uhh wait let me just get the juice."

She just shook her head and said, " ok "

I grabbed the cranberry juice from the fridge and placed it on the table, and the feast began. I but two chocolate waffles on my plate, " my favorite !!"

I screamed as I started eating. Rose just laughed.

" SOO... whats upp?"

" oh uh... " i swallowed the waffels, " i just had this weird dream..."

"REALLY?!!", Rose excalimed.

" yea ..."

"well speak!"

" It was like I saw this boy and he... I cant remember how he looks like..."

" Anyways.. continue.", Rose insisted.

"Well.. that's it he just makes my heart bubble with love.", I said while feeling my face warm up.

" AWW YOUR IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW EXISTS!!"

I glared at her, " GEE thanks for making me feel even more crazy."

" Okay.. come on lets go we have a lot to do."

So i got up and put the dishes in the sink and ran some water under them. I left them there I'll clean them when I get back.

Rose picked up her duffel bag and I picked up mine. Then we walked out and made our way to the car. This was gonna be an interesting week.