Fever

Fever

The cold night breeze made its way into the plain room, blowing gently at the two young lads that were busy studying. A guy with a runny nose pulled his jacket tighter as he was shivering. He got up to close the window but the other man stopped him.

“Don’t close it… I feel stuffy,”

“Aren’t You cold?” and the guy shook his head.

“Suit yourself. I’m going to sleep,” he went to his desk to organize the scattering papers only to halt seconds later as he felt he was being stared.

“What?”

“But usually you sleep after 6am. Now it’s barely 4,”

The man mumbled that he was sleepy and went to his bed; covering his whole body with the fluffy-and-comfy-purple blanket. He just shrugged and continued doing his notes.

*****

“Hyeong~ wake up. Do you plan to sleep till noon?” and silence answered him.

“Junsu-hyeong, I’m gonna crush you if you don’t wake up on the count of 5,” and the sleeping man pulled his blanket over his head. “5… 4… 3… 2… 1!” and he jumped on top of the man that being covered as if he was a caterpillar waiting for the time to change into a beautiful butterfly.

The man just groaned but made no effort to push him. Changmin was about to tackle him when he realized the cute dolphin emitted an unusual warmth from his body. He pulled the blanket and threw it away; revealing a pale looking guy grunting as his sleep was being disturbed.

His eyes widen when he palmed Junsu’s forehead. “You’re burning!”

“There’s no need to tell the entire dorm, Changmin-ah. And I’m not deaf yet,”

“How long have you caught a cold? Why don’t you tell me?”

“Just this morning and don’t worry, it’ll get better if I get some rest,”

“Uhuh? Did you make a deal with your fever?” Junsu just smiled. “Get up, hyeong.”

“You had enough sleep.” He continued when the older shot him a puzzled look.

“I’m still having a fever, mind you?”

“I’m sorry, hyeong. But lying on the bed the whole day won’t make it go away. Do you have the energy to get up?” he nodded and slowly got up to sit on the bed. Changmin instructed him to take a shower as it will help him to cool his body off. He made his way to the bathroom though he had a headache.

Once he was in the shower stall, all he could do was just leaning on the wall. Not willing to make any move to wet himself as he could imagine his body will tremble like a leaf after shower.

“Junsu-hyeong, I don’t think I hear you taking shower. Should I help you with that?”

“You ert! I can do it myself! Just gimme some time,”

“10 minutes at the most, if you’re taking longer than that I’m going in.” he chuckled as the cute man inside the bathroom gruntled.

A few minutes later, a fresh-looking-dolphin showed up in the kitchen with his damped hair. Changmin smiled and walked to Junsu to check his temperature.

“Too bad you’re out early. I was about to get ready to join you,” he grinned. “You’re not burning as you did earlier. Come and eat, after that take your medicine,”

“Fussy,”

“I heard that… stop being such a and dig in! Bon appetite,”

After their breakfast, Changmin did the dishes. Junsu was about to go back to his room when a warm hand grabbed his wrist.

“Running away, huh? Your medicine,” he stated.

“Changmin-ah, I did everything you asked me to… can we just skip this part?”

“Don’t you want to get better?”

“Since when you change your course to nursing?” he mocked him. Changmin said nothing and forced him to sit and took out the needed pills for him to eat.

“Eat,”

“Changmin-ah…~” he gave his best puppy eyes and hope it works on him. Unfortunately, the maknae did not buy that. “It’s bitter,” he continued to plead.

“I’ll help you,” Junsu sighed as he knows that the man in front of him is so stubborn. He hung his head low; refused to look at him.

The same warm hand that wrapped his wrist earlier touched his chin – forcing him to look up. And when he found the brown eyes looking into his own orbs, suddenly he felt the other’s lips on his.

His eyes were widen as if it was almost popped out from its socket. He wanted to pulled away but Changmin firmly hold his face; prevented the other to move away. He was struggling with the sudden kiss when he felt his tongue shoving something into his mouth and he swallowed it automatically.

“How was it? Still bitter?” Changmin asked.

“There’s no need for that!” Junsu was fluttered and his face was red as a ripped tomato.

“Hyeong… please get well soon,” and with that he kissed him again but this time Junsu responded to it willingly.

 

-The End-

 


comments are welcome! ^^