Twice in A Row

Twice in a Row

 

"Perfect relationships are isn't actually perfect at all, it consist of two people who never give up on each other despite of any hurt and pain."

 

What's with all the tweets? Jeez.  I throw my phone away and lay down on my bed out of frustrations. I took a glance on my window, It was raining. All I could hear is Pie's soft voice, which seems to echo in the splashing of rain against the pavement. "Kim? What are you doing?" In my entire 18 years in my life, I had never been in such an awful feeling. I just can't think of what to do. Should I text her? Probably Not? My mind arguing between those two. Then my phone beeped! I grabbed my phone lifted my body and seat resting my back my headboard. Your troops are ready for battle! If your a gamer you can relate on it for sure. I got a notification from my Clash of Clans, then decided to open it. The entire clan is flooding asking for reinforcements. Hey Cloud! We should start a war by 8pm, kick some inactive members of the clan. One of our team chatted on the clan chat room. Cloud? It's my in game name on clash of clans I had founded my clan eversince I joined clash of clans and I named it Pandemonium. 

                                                                                      Clouds

 I'd like to join your clan

Accepts to Join Request?

Accept                       Decline

 

Some strange people wish to enter my clan. What's with the name? It's same ign as mine, the difference is its plural form. HAHA. I accepted it because I got curious about the name. 

 

 

Thanks for accepting. :)  Appears on the chat box immediately. No problem. :) I chatted back. HAHAHA! Same ign as mine!! But mine is plural form. Clouds answered. Yeah! What a coincedence! Gender and Age? I interviewed. Yeah! Is this kinda fate? HAHA. Female 19 years old! She joked. Fate huh? Welcome to my clan. I welcome her. Yeah. Fate. HAHA. would you mind giving me level 4 dragon. I kinda stalked on your base you're pretty strong. She asked me. No its okay. Wait a minute i'll train them for you. I answered. That's how we start our we started being comrades on Clash of Clans.

 

In just split seconds I forgot about my girlfriend. Her name is Pie same age as Clouds, we're been together for almost 4 years since our highschool days. It all started when both of us crowned as prom's king and queen. At that very moment all I was thinking was, Wooo! It's a dream come true, having the campus crush as your prom partner she's quite popular on our school and I'm a typical avarage guy that you won't even think time spend with. At first she didn't know that I have interest on her, even her very first text message for me. I still haven't delete that. Of course on our prom rehersals for our group presentation, I'm faking that I couldn't follow the steps. For I can spend extra time with her, she's my senior partner that time. I got some courage to ask her on a date, our first date followed by another one, and followed by another one, getting to knowing stage. Everyday I want to be with her, one day isn't enough. That feeling when I walk her home, I just missed her already, non-stop texting and phone calls will surely follow. She's always on my mind from the time I wake up till I close my eyes. In other words, let's say she's my world. Then the most awaited day finally arrived, to make the long story short. We're now in a relationship. Who can ever forget our first kiss? First picture? Time goes by so fast. Pie give me a ring on our first anniversary, we promise not to remove it or else were finished. Day, months, years are passed. Almost every detail of our lives is shared between us, we both know each other's flaws. No more secrets. Very comfortable. 

 

But then we reached at a certain point that, we're together but it feels like nothing. We're not talking with each other, and silence is my option for us not to fight. It's so dull. We like winds, we both feel our presence I can't see them. Then she finally said it. Kim, we're so dull. You know what? Let's have a deal. Let's rest for a moment, you can do whatever you want. I can do mine as well. I will not get angry. She said to me. Wait are we breaking up? So I asked her. No, not actually breaking up. We're giving some enough space for the both of us. Look Kim, I'm trying to revive our relationship. And for now? I think, its not working. If we both find each other's self then come back. Simple as that. She explained to me. I didn't give her the answer right away, coz I really need to think of it carefully. I'm not making a decision for myself. It's for the both of us. 

 

 

 

.Do we really need space? I asked my self while looking in her eyes. Just looking by her eyes I found the answer. 

 

 

Okay. I agreed. What are the do's and don'ts? I asked her manly.. For me not to overboard.

 

 

Just no communication and let us find ourselves. She said to me. 

 

 

Do I make it clear to you? Me and Pie is on our cooling off stage. Days & Weeks pass by so quickly, I didn't much think of Pie. Clouds entraitain me alot, enough to forget Pie for a moment. 

 

Cloud: I missssss. >....<

Clouds: What? 

Skullzz: Here come the Cloud couple again.

Trebourne: HAHAHAHAHA.

Clouds: Cloud what? HAHAHA. Couple? Hell No. 

Skullzz: Cloud couples. HAHA. You're so destined with each other.

Biggie: Hell Yea! 

Cloud: What's with the commotion behind my back?! What is it?

Skullzz: Oops. HAHA. 

Trebourne: Don't count me in. I just laughed. 

Bigge: And So am I?

 

Converstation above is a typhical conversation on our clan chat room. Teasing, bullying or what ever it is. I am enjoying it. I feel so much comfortable talking with Clouds and with a short period of time I shared laughs and hardships with her. I found a friend in her. Everyday we keep on chatting on the chat room knowing that the entire clan can read our exchanging messages, it doesn't matter. We chat a lot, even spend till midnight chatting with her. She's so caring and jollie person. I can't imagine what she looks like since we only talked at clash of clans. I didn't have her name nor her number. It's just, where just talking on game.

 

 

Is it really possible to fall inlove with the person you haven't seen or talk with just for once? 

 

 

The question I keep on asking myself while I having some fun chatting with Clouds. Do I really fall on her? I asked again. 

 

 

Cloud: Is it possible to fall for someone you haven't seen or talked with on person?

Clouds: I guess? :D 

Clouds: Is it something to do with you? HAHA.

Cloud: Enough on that Clouds. I'm really confused! You know! :))

Clouds: Okay. Okay. Sorry. What's with your mood? You had period? HAHA.

She really is a headache. With her on way of wordings. It's just simple and corny and yet I laughed on it. 

Cloud: Don't talk to me. >.<

Clouds: Why??? :))))) Sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Clouds: Your so acting strange. What's wrong with you? :) 

Cloud: No. I'm fine. 

I tried to act cold on her. As I Think of Pie. To think of it, we're still in a relationship but just cool off and if my memory serves me right I can do whatever I want and she's not getting mad at me.  

Clouds: Mmmmmkay. I'll be serious now. What's wrong? 

I don't reply.

Clouds: Hey? Cloudy!! 

Clouds: Are you mad? Sorry. Okay?! Don't get mad at me. 

 

I kicked her out on the clan. I'm so immature. I was just so scared that I will truly fall for her. 

 

                                               Clouds

Yes it's posible! And I foolishly fall for you! So please let me stay on your clan

Accepts to Join Request?

Accept                       Decline

 

It gives me goose bumps. Am I ready to put away my years with Pie, over this girl who I don't even know her name nor her phone number? Or what she looks like? I think again. I leave her be on the join request. 

 

 

I accepted her. 

 

 

Clouds: You accepted it! :) 

Cloud: What?

Clouds: My confession. You didn't read my Join message?

Cloud: No. I don't. 

Clouds:Uh. Okay. :) 

I didn't respond on her right away.

Cloud: Clouds. 

She didn't answer. 

Cloud: Clouds??

Still no igns of Clouds.

Cloud: Clouds, will you believe me if I say I have fallen for you?

---

---

---

---

Clouds: What is it again? Sorry, I just finished the raid. 

I was like -___- I know she read it. So I am about to respond on the chat room, then..

Clouds: Let's meet up. :) 3pm at Siam square, in front of Tocadero hotel.

Clouds: See you tommorow! Near the fountain. I'll go for now. Bye! :)

 

That feels great. But then, reality snaps me back in my track. I still have my girlfriend and tomorrow is our deadline with our dear. I grab my phone, hesitant as I remember that we should not contact her until we finished our deal. Nevermind, as long as I do whatever Pie wants it's okay. Then I put back my phone and lay down my bed. 

 

 

--

 

The moment has finally arrived! I am excited for am I about to meet Clouds. I am now heading towards siam square at Trocadero fountain. I saw a girl standing at the other side of the fountain, her back facing me. I took my phone and load my clash of clans. Clouds? Where are you? 

 

Clouds: In front of Trocadero fountain. Why? have you change you mind? :D

 

As I walk slowly heading towards the girl standing on fountain, my happy memories with Pie flash back to me. The time when I was so insanely happy with her. Sudden change of mine hit me! Before she turns around in my direction I grabbed my phone and dialed Pie right away. I can't think of anything. All I know is I really love Pie I realize it!

 

Hello Pie? Where are you?

 

Why would you ask?

 

Nothing. I just missed you.. I found it. 

 

What did you find? 

 

 

I hear a loud background music same with the music played in where I stand up. 

 

 

Huh?! I can't hear you. Its so loud in there. Where are you exactly Pie??

 

 

I'm in Siam Square.. 

 

 

 

I hang up the phone and placed it in my pocket. 

 

 

My heart beats even more faster. I had a feeling that the girl in standing in front of the fountain resembles Pie. I turn around and walk slowly heading towards the girl standing in near the fountain. As I reached near her.. I asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Clouds? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim?

 

 

 

 

There's no such thing as Perfect relationship. There's a time that you feel like there's no spark. Or sometimes feeling dull. Pie doesn't own me explanation. We end-up cheating behind each other's back. And its funny to think that we ended flirting with each other. Not knowing that Clouds is Pie and vise versa. It isn't about having a perfect relationship. It's about finding someon who will be there through everything without giving up. It's just a spark but its enough for the both of us to keep on going. No matter how hard our relationship gone through. Well keep on going. I will love Pie until the last drop of spark & hope. I fell in love with her twice in a row. 

 

 

 

 

 

This is just a short story. I beg you pardon for this. :) Thank you for supporting.