Mine or Yours?

Mine or Yours?

Listen to this song while reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdsAyjelWk0  goes great with it :p No copy rights :)

As we last saw Yesung he was sitting on his bed shading tears. He looked up at the ceiling while a tear ran down his cheek, he noticed it and whipped it off quietly

“What the, these should be tears of happiness not sadness, Ryeowook happiness matter a lot to me.”

On the other side of the door was Ryeowook listening to every word he said “My happiness?”  He though.

 

Next Day~

The Super junior 3rdalbum was still going on and the members had to do a next song call “Sorry Sorry Answer” While everyone was filming and getting ready, Yesung on the other hand sat on the bench quietly.

“Hey Yesung!” to his surprise it was the EunHae couple. “What’s the matter, you okay?” Eunhyuk asked

“It’s nothing.” Yesung muddered

“What do you mean nothing, you never had nothing to do before, you’re not like this.” Donghae added

They both sat right next to him “Tell us what’s wrong” both of them demanded.

 

Ryeowook walk right past them with Henry, Yesung looked up and saw them both and ducked his head back. Donghae notice them both to a long with Yesung, he pulled Eunhyuk

“Hey! What are you doing?” Eunhyuk asked.

“The reason Yesung is like this because of Ryeowook, cant you tell” They both turned and looked at Yesung.

“I guess so, poor Yesung” Eunhyuk added and both walked away.

As Donghae was walking along with Eunhyuk he turned to Eunhyuk “I got a plan” Donghae smiled.

 

It was Yesung turn to go and film for the MV, but then he heard Ryeowook screaming, he raced to go and recues Ryeowook, he push the door open and saw two men covered in black clothing holding on to him.

Ryeowook couldn’t see who was rescuing him because he was to afraid, Yesung pushed the two men off him and pulled Ryeowook to his chest than ran back to the studio.

The two men were on the ground and both pulled off their mask “Did this really help” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yup, ow.” Donghae replied.

 

Ryeowook woke up and found out he was on the bench of the studio. “Wookie are you alright?” Henry asked.

“Yup, did you save me from the two men?” He asked.

“What two men?” Henry wondered.

“It wasn’t you?” Ryeowook asked “Then....Yesung” Ryeowook though.

 

Yesung walked back home alone and once he did he found a note on his bed.

“Dear Yesung I couldn’t find you but, we need you to come with us to Japan and perform drama, Sounds FUN HUH? Come to the SM apartment to get ready, oh and we will be staying there for 1 year. Your truly the manger~”

Yesung sat on his bed and took out a picture of him and Ryeowook, he smiled and it in his wallet. He got up, but his wallet fell on his bed and walked out the room. Donghae walked in 5 minutes later

“Yesung, Yesung I know you’re in here.” He found the note and the wallet Donghae picked it up and looked at the picture in Yesungs wallet.

 

Yesung walked alone in the park until “Yesung!!” He turned around and saw Donghae running after him.

Both sat on the bench “So you saw my note?” Yesung asked

“Yes, you have to go and cancel the fight” Donghae replied.

“W...”

“Go now, before it’s too late!!!” Donghae yelled and stood, Yesung slowly stood as well

“Look there’s no need to...” Donghae grabbed Yesungs arm and punched his cheek.”I though you loved Ryeowook, I though his happiness might to you, you think leave Ryeowook alone for 1 year is happiness? HUH?!” Donghae yelled.

 

The Next day~

Yesung was in the car driving to the air port to go Japan.

On the other hand Ryeowook was in his dorm “Yesung Yesung Yesung!! I need to talk to...” Ryeowook stopped and picked up the note and picture. He raced out the door.

At the air port Yesung was in line to get his ticket while Ryeowook was driving to the airport before Yesung left. Ryeowook ran inside looking around for him, Yesung was next in line, he thought about what Donghae told him.

He threw his ticket and ran. Both ran around looking for one another.

Yesung spotted his little bean sprout, but fans came to him “Oppa oppa AHHH” until it became a crowd. Ryeowook has spotted his beloved Cloud head, Ryeowook was about to run to him until fans stopped him.

 

Both reached out for each other but the crowd was too huge that they couldn’t “Yesung!” “Ryeowook!” they both cried out for one another “I’m sorry” Ryeowook whispered and began crying.

That’s how the two separated.

 

 

                                                      To Be Continued~