Final

[ONE-SHOT] His Mistake

Did I make you guys wait too Long???

His Mistake

Footsteps sounds coming into the hotel after a long day of hard work.  It was midnight; the building was quite, everyone was deep in the sleep.

Their eyes kept on closing as they stood on the elevator, leaning on the walls to help them stand up. ‘Ding!’ The elevator doors opened and the four girls of the famous girl group 2NE1 stepped out.  Their feet were hurting, sweats absorbed through their clothes.  None of the girls had any strength to talk, just a whole lot of yawning.

The girls waved their hands to say their farewells and walked their own separate direction, heading towards their room.  Unfortunately for the 8 dimensional Queen, her room was across the jerk Kwon JiYong.  She sighs and lazily walked over to her door.

Yes, they were once an item, but after what she had seen, everything had changed.  She did not answer his calls nor reply back to his text messages.  The whole time in Japan, the two haven’t even spoken to one another.  They kept their distance.

-Flashback-

It was the day before the performance.  After 3 hours, Bigbang was still on the stage rehearsing, it was all because of JiYong that was making the mistakes.  But how could be concentrate when saw her at the entrance door watching their rehearsal.  He knew that she was watching him.  At some point their eyes would meet each other’s, but she would always look away.  He knew what he had done wrong and she was mad at him.  But it was an accident, if he could, he would have gone back into the past to undo his mistake.  Not just a mistake, but the biggest mistake in his life, he make their relationship fall apart and worst of all he lost her; his addiction.

Finally after some scolding from the manager, they rehearsed one more time and did it perfectly without any mistakes.  The girls grabbed their microphones, coming down to the stage as the guys exit off the stage making their way up the stairs.

 ‘Fighting!’ Bigbang was cheering the girls to do a good job in rehearsal as they exit out of the stage. As Bom and JiYong both past one other, he looked over to her. But Bom ignored and just looked towards the empty seats in the stadium.  He could tell she was still angry at him.  Even him himself was also angry for what he had done.

Once out of the stage he looked back one more time to see if she would do the same, but nope, nothing.  She stood there, staring into the stage lights. 

What he didn’t know was that Bom was staring at the glass under that stage lights, using it as a mirror.  She saw what was reflecting on his shades. It was her.

-End of Flashback-

 

Once Bom stopped in front of her door, she fished out her card to open her door.  She was about to enter her card in but instead she turned around to the door across from her’s.  She sighs again, not knowing what to feel anymore.  Was she mad at him?  Does she hate him?  Does she miss him?

 She turns her head back to face her door again.

 

In the other side of the door:

He was still wide awake.  He lay on his bed as he stared into the ceiling.

‘I miss her’

‘I miss us’

He sighs and stood up from his bed.  He needed some fresh air, maybe after that he would be able to get some sleep.  He headed over to his door and opened it.  He saw her.  The girl he wanted to see was standing there right in front of him with her back towards him.

 

/ / / /

She stood there in front of her door, shoving the card in and out to unlock her into her room for the 5th time in a row.  But the only response was a red light and a beep sound showing that it was invalid.  She stomped her feet on the floor. “HUL~”  Bom leaned her head on the door and closed her eyes for a moment to think.  Another sigh came out of her and she harshly kicked at the door, “AHH!”  A pip toe heel isn’t the best thing to wear when kicking something.

A hand covered up from behind, preventing her from making any sounds.  In her head, questions were everywhere.  ‘Who’s this?’  ‘What’s going to happen to me?’  She over and over again tried to release herself from the tight grip.

While Bom was still drowned in questions, she hasn’t realized that she was dragged into another room.  The deep breathing behind her, the touch of its hand,  “Shh…” It was definitely him.

 

/ / / /

“Shh … It’s just me” He whispered softly into her ears.  Hearing his voice, she stop trying to get away from his grip.

Trusting that she won’t scream or run away, he gently removed his hands from and loosens his arms from her body.  “It’s okay, it’s just me.”

Knowing that she is now safe, she slowly turned around to face him.  A tear fell down her cheeks, thinking about what would happen if the results were different and the man wasn’t Kwon JiYong but someone else.  He gave her a warm smile.  Gently moving his hands back to her face he wiped away her tears.  “It’s alright, your okay baby.”

Hearing her nickname ‘Baby’ that he had given her, reminded her about what he had done to their relationship in the past.  She hated that nickname ever since.  Her relieved expression completely changed into an angry one.  JiYong tried to pull her into a hug but instead he was pushed from his chest by her.  He let out a sighs.  “I’m sorry.”

No response came from her.  She ignored and turned her face away from him.  He took a step forward, but she took a step back, not wanting to be near him at all.  She was disgusted by him, well as she thought she was.  She always tries to think of every possible way to get him out of her head.  But sadly nothing worked.  She was still…. In love with the bastard.

“I’m sorry for everything I had done.  From the stupid things I’ve done in my entire life.   I’m sorry I let you down.  I’m sorry I let us down.  I regret it all.  If I could go back and changed the past, I will definitely do so.  But the one thing I do not regret is falling in love with you.”  Hearing his words, her eyes were blurred by tears.  She still stood there emotionless but with a couple of drop of tears running down her face.

Seeing her cry, somewhere in his chest felt a sharp pain.  He went forward to her and attempts to hug her again.  To his surprise she actually let him.  The more she cried to tighter he tightens his arms around her.  “Baby I’m sorry.  Everything was my fault; I shouldn’t have let it happen.  I’m sorry…”  He lowered his head onto Bom’s shoulders and continued to beg for forgiveness. “…I’m sorry, I’m Sorry, I’m Sorry…”  He repeated it over and over again.

“JiYong…” She started.  But JiYong cut her off by tightening his grip of his arms around her and began his apologies again.  “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m Sorry.  Baby I’m Sorry.”  You could hear him sobbing in between his sayings.  “I must be lacking when it comes to love, please forgive this horrible person I am.  I really wanted to treat you well, out of all the times.”  She tried to pull away but he tightens his arms even more than it had already have been.  “I love you.” He said.

Those 3 words, deep inside her heart, of course she still loved him.  She loved him so much that every day she struggles to find the reason why he did that to her.  She tried to find what was wrong with the way she was that wasn’t good enough for him.  She tried to change her hair.  She threw away all of her old clothes.  She even tried to starve herself for god sakes.

“Did you think that I would easily forgive you like that?”  She asked.  With his head still on her shoulders he nodded his head side to side ‘no’.  “Did you think that I would forgive you for everything, making me feel the desperate needs to change myself?”  Again, he shook his head ‘no’.  “But I hate myself for being like this.  Everything you’ve done to me in the past and I still forgive you, each and every one of them.”

He knew that there was no way that she would forgive him this time.  He went to overbroad.  He loosens his arms around her and slowly stepped back.  His head was still tilted down staring at the floor.

 

/ / / /

Staring at the floor; someone’s hands grabbed his face and lift it up to meet their’s.  When the tears in his eyes were finally gone, his vision came clear of who the person was.  He saw her smiling.

Her lips attacked his.

A confused look appeared on his face.  Their lips parted and tongues met.  The kiss turned deeper and rougher, lips and tongue running over each other, his hands sliding up and down her back and then making its way to the button of her pants.  But stopped when Bom pulled away from the kiss “Mess with my heart again; I’m going to chop off your balls.”  Making a small smirk appeared on his face.

 

/ / / /

A text message disturbed Dara from her sleep.  Not just sleep but she was dreaming about that one person.

From : Kwon JiYong  1:38AM

Bommie’s with me; You guys can go back to Korea tomorrow without her, because she’s going to be VERY ‘tired’ by then.

Knowing what the word ‘tired’ meant, she smiled and went back to her dream about TOP.

 

/ / / /

Still in the middle of their little war of tongue fighting; Her shorts fell onto the ground; so did her .

In the other side of the walls, Bigbang’s panda Seungri was annoyed with the sounds coming from next door.  He tried everything;  covering up his ears with pillow,  blasting music on its full volume and even  closing his eyes trying to imagine him and Chaerin doing the same thing that was happening next door.

 

 

/ / / /

Author : Confusing Much???

Grr.. So mad; I mistaken the time when they were in Japan and Singapore.  It was supposed to be Japan where Bom stayed after with the “other people” (I quote) in Japan.  But I added to Singapore performance (rehearsal).  So Yeah, Just in case if you were confused.  I really do wonder why she stayed behind with the “other people”.

--------

To my innocent readers: I could have gone further than this (into further detailed..keke) , but I decided that I would not want to be responsible for taking away your innocence away; so left it as how it was.  (Honestly, I don’t know how to write Fanfics ; but maybe it’ll change in the future).  You welcome my innocent little ones <3

To my erted readers:  Imagine all you want.