Dinner Blues

The Adventures of Key umma, Jonghyun appa, and Taebaby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key and Jonghyun, decided they wanted to go out and eat today at a fancy resturant. Onew was to dead in sleep to get up and Minho was spending the day with Changmin for a change so it was just the 2 of them and their precious taebaby. Since they were going somewhere public and upscale they decided to wear some disguises so they wouldn't be recognized. Key decided to cross dress and when he cross dressed he goes all out. When Key was through he looked like some fat mayors trophy wife except 10 times ier and classier. Key would never dress like a trashy . Key wore a dark blue and black evening dress with some black jimmy choos. He works a long dark wig that was layered and had swept bangs. His makeup was gorgeous and he wore fancy sterilng silver piercings. Key was a knock out and he knew it. He had to keep ushering Jonghyun to get his together because he wouldn't stop drooling over his babe. Key chose Jonghyuns outfit which was a nice dark button up polo and black slacks. Key styled his dark brown hair and gave him is dark pearl studs. Key was proud and smug to have a man as y as Jonghyun. Now lastly was their Taebaby.... And that's where the challenges for the evening started.
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes Jonghyun"
"No Kibum." Key rolled his eyes glaring at his hubby.
"Yes Kim Jonghyun I have the cutest outfit prepared for Taeminnie."
"And I say no Kibum. It's one thing if you want to cross dress but I'm not letting you doll up our son. I let you do it enough but this is where I draw the line."
"Oh don't be so stiff Jonghyun! I think Taemin will look so adorable in this outfit. Plus no one will recognize him!" The outfit in question was an adorable Lolita doll outfit with pig tailed hair and swept bangs. It consisted of Mary Janes and a lovely petticoat. However Jonghyun was completely against the outfit for many reasons.
"Babe if we put Taemin in that it'll draw even more attention to us.... You’re already a head turner enough as is... I don't need people checking out my kid too!" Key softened comprehending Jonghyuns words.
"Sighhh alright...Then what do you suggest he wears? Let's meet each other half way.." Jonghyun nodded agreeing.
"Large hoodie with sweats???" Jonghyun suggested.
"You see that's why I'm in charge of fashion... Our baby will not look like a ing ragamuffin. Here how about this simple white dress with a brown wig with a hat. Not to flashy and no one will recognize Minnie. Is this okay appa?" Jonghyun examined the outfit and deemed it worthy.
"Alright baby... It's okay...." Key smiled happy that his hubby finally liked something. They exited the room to go doll up their baby. They found Taemin playing on the living room floor adorably with a kimochi doll. Key and Jonghyun couldn't help but watch with admiration. Their baby was the cutest thing as he talked innocently to his doll however they had to ruin the moment because they had reservations soon. Key strutted over to Taemin and when Taemin saw his umma he broke into a big smile and raised his arms. Key complied and picked him up, even in his heels it wasn't too difficult.
"Umma!" Taemin said cutely.
"Hey baby boy! What are you doing?"
"Playing with my dolly...." Taemin answered playing with keys necklace.
"Why is umma so pretty and fancy?" Key laughed.
"Because umma and appa are going out to dinner and you are coming with us.  As to why I'm dressed like this is so we won't be recognized sweetie." Taemin nodded. Being an idol was never easy.
"Now come on let's get you ready." Taemin nodded cluthcing onto Key tightly. Key brought Taemin into his and Joghyus shared bedroom with Jonghyun in tow. Key quickly undressed Taemin and changed his diaper before putting him in a new outfit. The dressed looked absolutely adorable on Taemin as he suspected it would. Taemin sat on Jonghyuns lap while his Key umma fixed his hair and makeup. He was the cutest little thing when Key was finished with him. As soon as Taemin was finished they headed out. The drive was peaceful with their Taebaby blabbering in the back asking his umma and appa questions and telling them about some of the fun places him and Minho go to. When Taemin is role playing as their baby he will refer to Minho as his froggy prince. Jonghyun pulled up into the parking lot, they each put on some sunglasses, and they exited the car. Jonghyun held Key around his waist while Key held Taemins hand tightly. The minute they stepped into the restaurant ever man was eye ing Key, all the women drooled over Jonghyun, and lots of the girl’s and ahjumas thought Taemin was absolutely adorable..... So much for going unnoticed... But no one seemed to recognize them so oh we'll.  The lady at the front caught sight of Jonghyun,smirked, and buttoned down her shirt and put her hair down.
"Hello and welcome to La croconbuche, Im Minji and I'll be your waitress. How many?"
"3" Jonghyun answered plainly. Minji  showed them to their table in a very private area from the eyes and ears of the other patrons. Minji pulled out Jonghyuns chair, winked and left. Once Minji was gone Key exploded.
"That trashy what the !" Key said frustra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter