Beautiful

Hands



Slender fingertips slid their way gently around his torso, waking him up to the bright lights of a new day.

"Good morning", a voice whispered shyly. He smiled at the familiarity and at the realization that the owner of the voice is the first person he'd see this wonderful morning. He turned around and his vision filled with the perfection that is him. The sunshine peeking through the windows cast a glow on him that made him look twice as angelic. His hair shone golden and his eyes glittered like he was made of pixie dust.

As if he alone wasn't enough to make him gasp for air.

Overwhelmed at the sight, his greeting got stuck in his throat. The "Good morning" came in a husky bed voice.

He kissed the sleep away from his eyes. "Awake?" like a spell, he muttered afterwards.

"Yeah."

"Had a good sleep?"

"A great sleep." because of you.

His little chuckle sounded like a melody. Well, everything that came out his mouth was music to him.

He sometimes wondered if he was real. Was he? Really?

Or is this just a dream?

"I think you're still sleeping." he jokes.

"Then kiss the sleep away again." he teased.

"Aish, never mind, I take back what I said, surely, you're awake." he pulled his hands away, only to have it pulled back into Seungyoon's firm, but soft hold.

He knew Taehyun.

He fumbles with his emotions. First to flee when the water got too deep.

But he knew Taehyun.

So he teaches him how to swim.

They locked eyes and he can see Taehyun's cheeks coloring. One second... Two… he made it to a few more seconds before he broke the trance in shyness.

He felt butterflies dancing in his stomach. His shy, sweet Taehyun always has that effect on him.

"You have nice hands." Taehyun commented, as he gazed at their now intertwined hands. "No, you really have beautiful hands." he corrected himself.

"Bony and full of callus is considered beautiful?" he asks, disbelieving.

"Even the fans say your hands are beautiful. It doesn't just come from me." he says, matter-of-fact-ly.

"They're long, slender, graceful, flowing. And callous doesn't make it ugly. It gives texture. Uniqueness."

He traced the lines on his palms, "It signifies hardships, pains, and experiences. Like a book of your own writing. A map of who you are, of who you've become and becoming."

He glanced up at him through his lashes, "It makes you even more beautiful." he whispered, quickly retreating by looking down to their hands again.

He was so pure and soft, Seungyoon wanted to just cuddle into him and kiss him breathless. "You have beautiful hands." Taehyun repeated. "Only fair for a beautiful person such as you."

"Ah, but I think yours are most beautiful." Seungyoon told him, voice barely above a whisper. "Yours are pretty as well." and he held it closer to his face to take a better look.

"These hands that worked hard. These hands that are always ready to support. These hands that never let go of music. These hands that never let go of mine."

He drew little circles with his thumbs, "A pat in the back for a job well done, a cover for the mouth on funny jokes shared between us. A hold on my shoulder to tell me you're always with me, a tight hug.." he pauses, reaching for Taehyun's chin and tilting his head up so he can see his face, "..to tell me everything's gonna be okay."

And everything is going to be okay. With his hands laced into his own.

"Your hands are the most beautiful to me." he says, letting his cherry lips gently graze each finger.

"Your hands are the most beautiful because they belong to you."

 

-------END-------
 
A/N:
Reposting another fic from my LJ account (Original link here) My second fic and my FIRST KangNam fic! Kkkk extra fluffy kangnam hahaha >///<
 
Hi new readers!!! Hope you liked it!!!!
To LJ peeps, I love you guys ;; >3<