~Seoul Music Award 2015~

Cotton Candy

"Baek, Taeyeon noona fell earlier!" Xiumin said.

"what the hell? really?"

"yeah it's because the platform went down too early"

"she fell into that hole?!" he bends his body to hear Xiumin clearly. He's worried as .

"yeah I heard she hurts her waist"

"woah those bastards.." Baekhyun said with a worried look plastered on his face, leaning back to the seat as he felt his heart which the half of it has been filled with her love, perfectly blended with his, broken and scattered.

'oh God Taengooya are you okay?' 'Is she okay?' 'Taeyeonah what are you feeling right now?' 'Baby please hold on for a while, I'll be there for you my love' those worries haunts Baekhyun throughout the whole event. 

Baekhyun was totally not feeling well because of the shocking news, but since he's a professional he puts on a smile and acts like nothing happened. 
No matter what the haters said he actually was the most worried one. Why not? Taeyeon is his loved one. Yes, his most loved one. If only people would at least respect their relationship.. If only people would stand on their shoes.. 

 

Baekhyun opened up his phone when the event finished. He quickly message her not wanting to disturb her resting time and surf through the internet, gathering all the informations about his loved one condition right now. 

He saw a video of a news where Taeyeon was laying on a stretcher, covered with a pink warm blanket, going into the ambulance.
Hell it's one of the scariest thing he has ever face in his life. Even scarier than the haunted house on exo showtime. Seeing her laying weakly on a stretcher covered with blanket.. It felt like a truck just hit him vigorously. He felt really bad that he wasn't even there to help her.. when the fact is they were at the same event.
He felt like a useless piece of .. He felt like he could only glance and stare at her beauty.. He felt like he could only be there while they're enjoying the show.. but when she's hurting, falling into a 1.8 meters deep hole with heels on, got muscles shock and even brought to the hospital,.. He wasn't even there.. for her.
He's blaming himself although it's not his freakin fault. 

 

Taeyeon received a call from her possessive boyfriend.

"Taeyeon ah where are you? I'm very sorry I wasn't there for you.. Are you okay? Are you badly injured? I heard you hurt your waist. You got injected right? That must be hurt:(( Do you feel uncomfortable? Do you want me to bring you anything? Please rest well babyy" 

Taeyeon swear she could feel how in worried he was at that time. She kinda chuckles a bit knowing how much her boyfriend loves her until he questioned so many things. He became really possessive. But she's thankful for that.

"I'm at the hospital right now Baek, but I can go home in an hour or so. You're so cute Baekhyunah! You don't have to worry nor say sorry baekoong! I'm fine, thank you! yeah I admit it my waist hurts a bit but I believe it will be okay in a day or two. Just don't over-stress yourself my love. No I don't need anything for now. You don't have to come actually Baek, I know you're tired right? Just go home and you too rest well, okay?" Taeyeon said as she slowly worries her loved one condition too.

"Nope I will be there for you in a minute my love. I know you like to act strong in front of people for the sake of them yet you're  hurting inside. I will come to you my love, just hold on for a while."

"ya why are you being so possesive? ahaha alright alright, I'll patiently wait for you my love" Taeyeon said as she kisses her phone.

Baekhyun could hear the "chu" sound on his phone and it lingers in his ears. It makes him feel much much better.

"I Love You so much, Taeyeon"

"I Love you too.. much Byun Baek"

Baekhyun is smiling ear to ear when she said that. He doesn't know that she could be that cheesy.. But it was a really good one;)

 


hi guys! I just feel like writing this prior to Taeyeon's incident on Seoul Music Awards. I post this on my previous fic before but decided to repost it here. Hope you like it^^ oh guys, I want to reccomend you some very awesome stories. I guess I'm pretty late about this and maybe you already know, but you guys really have to check out "puppypoutss" fic. It's a compilation of oneshots too. OMG it's really beautiful I don't know anymore. And lastly, "yoonfany17" "Memories of Yesteryear". Oh My God I swear it was like the best fic I've ever read.. it was really amazing and.. unpredictable. You maybe also want to read another fics of hers. They're all good^^ Seriously guys if you have time go check it out. I'm sure you don't want to miss that out, bunnies!^^ ehehe thank you for reading, hope you all have a nice day! <3