Final

Proposing

Their first meeting were normal.

"Seven more minutes?!" Chanyeol checked his watch while running to his class. He kept on cursing in his mind that he didn't pay attention to a guy who's walking to his class with books and files in his hands at the opposite side of the building.

"ing Oh Sehun! I shouldn't have followed him to a club last night!" He cursed and looked at his watch around his wrist again when suddenly,

"Ouch!" A voice groaned. Chanyeol rubbed his arm and looked at the source of the voice. A short guy, (well most of the people in this college are shorter than him) was rubbing his forehead with his small hand. "Gosh! I'm so sorry!" Chanyeol rubbed his arm for the last time and stood up. He offered his hand to the stranger and the stranger accepted it with a groan.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked and the guy nodded while muttering something to himself. "Thank you" The stranger said. Well, more like a whisper but Chanyeol can hear it well and he smiled. "My name is Chanyeol, I'm a senior and I'm really sorry" He introduced himself. The shorter guys looked up to Chanyeol with his big eyes and returned Chanyeol's handshake. "Do Kyungsoo, I'm one year younger than you and it's okay"

"Good! And I'm really sorry! ! I'm late! Sorry again!" Chanyeol shouted and ran to his class.

 

So does their second meeting

Kyungsoo was searching for a science book in the library. He stopped in front of a big shelf and looked around. "There it is!" He tiptoed and stretched his limbs as long as possible to reach the book that was placed on top of the shelf but he still can't reach it. He tried again and again. A hand suddenly took that book from the shelf easily and Kyungsoo turned his head to the side to see who was it. "Here's your book" Kyungsoo looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you, Chanyeol-sunbaenim"

"No offense but you're really short" Kyungsoo glared at him. "You can't even reach that"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Told ya no offense" Chanyeol smiled at him cheekily and Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes. "Hey hey, don't roll your eyes to your senior"

"I can't?"

"Respect your senior"

"No offense but I'm not going to respect you" Kyungsoo smirked and walked away leaving Chanyeol dumbfounded.

 

Well, they met so many times and they're close to each other now. Really close. Chanyeol then realised he have feelings for Kyungsoo. So he decided to confess.

"Kyungsoo" Chanyeol called softly when they're watching movies at Chanyeol's house as usual. "Um?"

"I have something to say" Kyungsoo turned his head to the side where Chanyeol is sitting. "What is it?" Chanyeol took a deep breath and started without no hesitation.

"I'd never expect that I'll fall in love with someone that I bumped into when I was on my way to my class" Kyungsoo looked at him, confused at his words. "Yes, Kyungsoo" Chanyeol leaned in. "I'm confessing and I hope you feel the same way"

Kyungsoo just stared at him for a few seconds without saying anything and Chanyeol's heart was beating fast. Does Kyungsoo judging him now? Does Kyungsoo hates him now? Does Kyungsooㅡ​ 

"I thought I'm the only one who have a crush on my best friend" Kyungsoo smiled and Chanyeol was shocked. Kyungsoo likes him too?

"Well, I'm glad you like me back" Chanyeol scoot closer to Kyungsoo and stared down at him with love in his eyes. "Does that mean today is our Day 1?" Kyungsoo asked innocently. "Of course, babe" Chanyeol whispered before cupping Kyungsoo's face gently and placed his lips on Kyungsoo's thick lips.

 

One year later and now Kyungsoo is the senior in the college while Chanyeol is working at an office with his friend, Sehun. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are now living together in a simple apartment.

"Kyungsoo, why aren't you sleeping?" Chanyeol asks, half asleep. "I need to check my assignment. I have a big presentation tomorrow" Kyungsoo answers while typing something. "It's all done, babe. You've been sitting there for the whole day. I checked it for you and it's perfect"

"What if I spelled something wrong?" Kyungsoo looks at him for a second and turns around to face his laptop back. Chanyeol climbs out of their shared bed and walks towards Kyungsoo. He wraps his long arms around Kyungsoo's narrow shoulders and kisses his cheek. "You need to rest, Kyungsoo"

​"Butㅡ​"

"No but" Chanyeol shush him and Kyungsoo sighs before saving his file and shutting down the computer. They climb onto their bed together and Chanyeol puts his hand under Kyungsoo's head. "Relax, Kyungsoo" Chanyeol chuckles and pulls Kyungsoo closer to him. "I'm nervous! It's the biggest presentation I've ever done in my life" Kyungsoo frowns and snuggles his face deeper into Chanyeol's chest. "You're going to be fine, Kyungsoo. Don't stress up too much" Chanyeol advices and kisses Kyungsoo's forehead sweetly. "Sleep. It's our big day tomorrow"

"Our?"

"I mean, yours" He smiles to cover up his mistake and Kyungsoo just nods before drifting off to dreamland.

 

The next day, Kyungsoo wakes up with no Chanyeol besides him. "It's nine a.m" Kyungsoo says to himself. "Hmh I guess he already went to work" Kyungsoo climbs out of bed and stretches his limbs. He takes his clothes and towel before walking towards the bathroom to take a morning shower.

"Oh there's a note" Kyungsoo takes the note that had been stick on the refrigerator and reads it.

 Something happened at work. See you at home! 
Don't forget to eat your breakfast!

Kyungsoo smiles at the note and turns to the dining table. There's a toast with nutella spreaded on it and a glass of juice, just like how Kyungsoo likes it. He sits down on the chair and there's another note at the side of the juice.

Eat this and you'll be more confident!
Fighting!
Love, Chanyeol your sunshine

Kyungsoo laughs at the last word and shake his head. "Oh gosh Chanyeol"

 

Kyungsoo arrives at the hall and greets his friends. "Hey Kyungsoo! Good luck for your presentation!" Jongin, one of Kyungsoo's junior says. "Thanks!" He answers back. Kyungsoo walks to the backstage and gives them his USB flash drive. "There's a file named 'Big Presentation'. Please play that one when it's my turn" The boy nods and walks back to prepare for the presentation.

 

"Now, let's meet Do Kyungsoo and he's going to present the next topic of the night" The people in the hall claps for him and Kyungsoo slowly walks on to the stage. "Hello and good afternoon. I'm Do Kyungsoo and I'll be presenting the next topic" The hall is full of the sound of applause again and Kyungsoo starts his presentation.

 

"Next slide please" Kyungsoo talks smoothly throughout the presentation. He's moving to the next slide when suddenly it turns black. "What the" Kyungsoo looks at the boy who's controlling the slide backstage and the boy just shrugs with a cheeky smile on his face. "I'm sorry but​"

Suddenly there's Chanyeol who's fixing his hair in front of the camera can be seen on the slide. "Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo asks himself.

In the video, Chanyeol smiles to the camera before taking his guitar beside the bed and put it on his lap. He strums a few strings and finally sings,

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head,

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you,

Wake up every morning with you in my bed,

That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days,

When I get my money right,

Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life,

The hall's lights turns dimmer and Kyungsoo looks around. A spotlight shines on a certain someone with a black suit, his hair gelled up, a microphone taped on his cheek and a guitar in his hand. The certain someoneChanyeolcontinues singing while walking towards the stage,

We'll forever be in love,

So there ain't no need to rush,

But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough.

Chanyeol reaches the stage and walks up. The spotlight is shining at them. Chanyeol pushes back his guitar and kneels down. He takes out a red box from the pocket and looks up at Kyungsoo.

"Will you marry me?"

'Aww' and 'So sweet' can be heard throughout the hall. 

Kyungsoo just stares at him, blank and shock. The whole five seconds are full of tension for Chanyeol. He waits until Kyungsoo answers him.

Kyungsoo suddenly smiles. He nods as he whispers a 'yes'. The hall are full of cheers from the audiences and some of their friends. Chanyeol gets up from his position and pulls out the ring from the box. "Mine" He says while sliding the ring down Kyungsoo's finger. "All mine" He says again and intertwine their finger before cupping Kyungsoo's cheeks and kisses him on the forehead sweetly and then down to his lips. "All yours" Kyungsoo answers. "Now your new name is Park Kyungsoo"

"That sounds funny but whatever. I love you"

"I love you too"


 dung dung DUUUUNNGG

got this idea when i was at school

i can't with my chansoo feels asdfghjkl

​i hope you guys enjoy!

xoxo