Final

[ONESHOT]Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A snowy day. It is the most coldest day that ever happend in Korea and people don't exactly know why. People have been wearing alot of things to keep themselves warm. Well, couples could just cuddle up... except Junhyung. This guy is just your usual Korean hottie. Girls would flock around him whenever he passes by and he is just irritated with this. He just wanted some time alone by himself. He enters a coffee shop that he happens to pass by when he wanted to just simmer down. He sits down softly on a seat that was beside the glass window. He rests his head on the chair and breath out. 

"Welcome. What can I help you sir?" says a voice.

The rapper was startled that he was suddenly welcomed by that certain voice. He looks up to find a very attractive boy. Brown hair but alittle bit long, doe-eyes that are perfect, lips that are very kissable and everything else. A guy that looks good in a waiter outfit.

"Sir?" the boy says as he perfectly stands infront of him.
"Ohh! I-I'll just have some cappuccino." startling Junhyung.
"Anything else sir?" as the waiter smiles..
"N-no. Don't have anything else in mind." says Junhyung.

The said boy that Junhyung was describing went back to the counter and start preparing for Junhyung's order. While him, just looking outside the window as droplets of frozen rain comes quietly crashing down on people's heads as well as the other surroundings outside. He starts smelling the soothing and sweet aroma of his order coming closer and closer. The smell goes inside his nostrils as he sniffs it softly. The waiter puts it down on his table and places it carefully. 

"If you need me, just call me and I'll attend to you." says the waiter.
"Infact.. please sit. Let's talk for awhile." said Junhyung.
"Uhhmm.. are you sure?" 
"Why not?" he smiles.

The waiter then sat down on the vacant chair infront of Junhyung. He rests his hands on the table as Junhyung sips his cappuccino.

"So, do people come here often?" as Junhyung starts the conversation.
"Not much." the waiter rests his head on his hands and looks through the glass window.
"But during early afternoons, a few people would come in." he continued.
"Is that so? Well, you seemed lonely here, are you here working by yourself?" added Junhyung.
"Yeah.. I seem a little lonely sometimes but I got used to it already." as the waiter continues.

The atmosphere became a little awkward now that both of them remained quiet. Junhyung manages to finish his cappuccino and sat back peacefully on his chair. He continues to gaze unto the man infront of him, who looks very pretty like a girl in every side he turns. Even he don't know why he was attracted to him, even if he just met him. He used to look at girls because.. well.. he's a guy. But to the person infront of him, it was different.

"Uhmm.. For how long have you been working here?" as Junhyung starts the conversation again.
"For a while now. The cafe was just opened just a few weeks ago. I was just strolling down this very street and happen to bump into right here. I wasn't into coffee at first or wanted to work here to begin with, but as I adjusted, I felt like home here and the scent of coffee cools me down."said the waiter.
"How about you? How did you get all the way to this store?" added the waiter as he gave Junhyung a bright smile.
"I just want some alone time. A lot of girls have been flocking around me and I easily get irritated about it."
"Maybe because your cute." the waiter smiles.

Wait, did Junhyung hear that right? Did the person in front of him said he was cute? He somehow skipped a beat and he doesn't know why. Even though he was a guy.

"Wait, did you say that I'm cute?" as Junhyung's eyes widened.
"Yeah, am I not allowed to say it? Yes, you are cute." as the waiter brightly smiles again.
Junhyung eyes widened a little more and blushed "Oh, uhmm.. thanks."
"By the way, I'm Junhyung. I can't just talk to you without knowing your name!" as the rapper laughs lightly and his lips due to it's dryness.
"Hyunseung.. The name's Hyunseung. Please to meet you Junhyung." as the waiter, who is now named as Hyunseung shakes hands with Junhyung.
"His hands sure are soft. It's like I'm holding somekind of pillow." as Junhyung said to himself.
"Aren't you going to let go of my so-called soft hands?" says Hyunseung.
He lets go "S-sorry!!" 
"Like I said, cute!" as Hyunseung chuckles and covers his mouth.
"Oh , I gotta get going!!" as Junhyung quickly stands up and collected his things that he placed on the table.
"Meeting some girl?" as Hyunseung stopped laughing slowly while his head is still resting on his hands and looks out of the glass window.
"Ehh.. no. It's just somewhere.. but, I promise I'll back coming back tomorrow."
"Wait, your coming back tomorrow?" says Hyunseung.
"Yeah sure... why not. We still have "a lot" of talk about. Plus, I wouldn't like someone to be lonely while at work! haha~.. Oh, and here's the money." he winks then Junhyung finally left.

Hyunseung smirks and giggles as he returns to the counter.
"He's someone very interesting. That guy named Junhyung. Quite interesting indeed."

The next day, it wasn't snowing much. It's more like a drizzling version of frozen rain. Same as usual, the rap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter