the first and final

Idiot x Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli saw her phone vibrating on her dressing table, she picked it up and answered, '' Yeobuseyo?''

'' SULLI yah! what time are you coming?!'' The voice that came from the other side of the phone hurts Sulli's ears that she have to move her phone slightly away.

'' Yah! Kim Jongin! do you have to shout??!!! Im on my way, wae?''

'' aniya- i just missed you. '' Jongin answered innocently and cutely which caused Sulli to chuckle.

'' Geezz..'' Sulli like the way everytime Jongin said those sweet words to her, she feels loved and different. Although Jongin is not is not her boyfriend, she just loves to hear that coming out from his mouth.

Kim Jongin-- Sulli's bestfriend since they were in elementary school. He cares for Sulli a lot. Words just cant describe how much he cares for her , how much he loves her, secretly. Nobody know that he fell for her , just nobody.

Jongin sat under the shady tree in the big compound of the school while his buddy , Oh Sehun sat beside him. Jongin just loves to boast about how great Sulli is, how pretty she is, how kind she is , but Oh Sehun this guy just couldnt bother.

'' Jongin ah! '' Both of them turn their heads to where the voice came from. From far, they could see a girl running towards them.

Sehun sees a girl with long and wavy hair, long and milky legs that he wished he could caress. He feels like he's in paradise now, why is this girl so pretty? Especially during Summer when she wears short that exposed her smooth legs and spagetti straps which expose her fair and milky skin. Sehun his lips as he thought to himself. Sehun is in his own world until..

'' Yah! what're you staring at?'' Sulli snapped infront of him.

'' Definitely not staring at you, stupid. '' Sehun rolled his eyes and looked away.

'' hey! stop calling me stupid! OH SEHUN! '' Sulli stomped her foot.

Meanwhile , Jongin stood up and wrapped his arms around Sulli's waist  '' Ignore him , Ssul. Lets have lunch, im hungry.'' Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter