1.☁

Roses for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n; this is not edited, so read with precaution ;) 

I was lost.

          The cemetery was deathly quiet and I was really beginning to regret agreeing to this stupid dare. It was nearly midnight and I had been wandering in this old cemetery for about thirty minutes, trying to find my way out, but every time I thought I was getting near the exit, I found myself even further in.

           Awkwardly I tugged at my lace skirt trying to pull the thin material over my freezing cold thighs. Violently I shivered and gazed down at the bright screen of my cell phone. It was 23:58 and I had no signal bars.

          The place was really starting to get me and at some point I forgot why I sacrificed so much to travel down South to go to this damn college.

☁ Few hours ago ☁

Walking into the library I was ignored by the busy librarian who was organizing books while Tiffany Hwang, a girl in my seminar group waited impatiently at the counter. Tiffany was one of those girls that never really grew up after high school. She and her friends saw the world as a popularity contest, and just like that they never called me or anyone by their first name. They preferred to call people by their last names, or by a label, you know like “Goth girl”, “nerd” or “dork”.

I avoided her like the Ebola, but like the Ebola she was hard to avoid.

Hurrying past her I kept my eyes glued to my phone, but she noticed me and yelled, “Hey Park, come here!”

Just to make it clear, Tiffany generally did not associate with me, and the only time she ever wanted to speak to anyone outside her clique was when she hadn’t done her class reading and wanted to steal their notes.

“Hello Tiffany ssi.” I walked over to the counter where she was standing. 

She flicked her raven dark hair over her shoulder, “I need to borrow your notes. I have not done the stupid reading and I am too lazy to even attempt it.”

“I have not written my notes up yet,” I lied, “I am going to write them up now.”

“Oh that’s great; we can do the work together! We can be like study buddies.” She stunned me looping her arm around mine.

Oh hell no! I tried to pull away but like the shrewish woman she was, she sensed my panic and gripped my arm tighter.

“This is going to be so much fun” She chirped with fake enthusiasm pulling me back to her table.

When I, a sloppy regular girl approached the eight of her living Barbie doll friends they all shot Tiffany a puzzling look. “This is Bom, she’s going to help me with my investigation work” She justified my presence to them before all the Barbies approved her explanation and welcomed  me with fake smiles.

            “So Bom, do you have a boyfriend?” One of the Barbies, Sunny, attempted to make a conversation as I pulled my copy of “Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology” out of my bag.

            Tiffany suddenly burst out laughing, “Oh God no, she’s the type of girl who prefers the smell of an old book, than a man on top of her.”

            I felt my cheeks burning with embarrassment and fury, silently praying for the horrible mahogany red carpeted floor to open and swallow me whole.

            The girl smiled sadly at me and said, “That’s such a shame. You know with a bit of makeup I bet you would look really nice.”

            Tiffany took my book out of my hand and said, “Yes, Sunny's right, I think we better focus on fixing your non-existent love life. Maybe what you need is to be corrupted, Park Bom.”

            “I don’t want to be corrupted though,” I said quietly.

            “Nonsense dear, I think you do, and I know how to do it. Tonight we are going to a Halloween party at the EXO frat house, and you are going to come along with us.” Tiffany said.

            I protested, but it was obvious I wasn’t getting out of it.

            That night I arrived at Tiffany’s dorm in a simple and plain yellow dress.

            “Where is your outfit Park?” She asked the moment she opened the door in a y angel outfit.

            “I don’t own any.” I looked down; my ears were hot. I had no reason to feel self-conscious, I reminded myself.

            “It’s Halloween Park! You need an outfit!” She sighed deeply. “I guess we’ll have to improvise something.”

            She pulled me into her pink bright dorm and began rummaging through her wardrobe, “I have a couple of stretchy dresses that might fit you.”

            The inside of her wardrobe was practically bulging out with designer dresses, jackets and hand bags. “Here” She said pulling out a white maxi dress, “Put this on and we will combine it with a wedding veil to make you look like a y bride.”

            I took the dress from her and went into the bathroom. Ten minutes later I roamed out, dressed up like a bride. The wedding veil sat uneasily on my head, while the designer dress left nothing to the imagination. It clung to every curve making me feel exposed and unsafe.

            Tiffany eyed me and nodded with approval, “You look hot Park. Those frat boys will not know what has hit them.”

            I was not too sure, but once again I felt obliged not to argue.

            When we got to the party it was pretty much what I expected. There was a lot of toilet paper, shaving foam and underage drinking. We walked into the fraternity house where we were greeted by a few people I recognized as the football team. SuHo, the Capitan broke out into a wide smile when he saw me and said to Tiffany, “BaekHyun has everything ready.”

            “Look Park, whateve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter