What Are You Waiting For?

Love Me Like You Do

Key sighed as he stared out the window, homework completely forgotten as he watched the little rain drops splatter against the window. Earplug's in and the volume turned up high, he had one song stuck on repeat, a song that spoke about his feelings and the situation he was in right now. His feline eyes trained on the house directly across the street from him, he always watched the that house.

The light's were on so Key knew that the older boy was home, every so often the younger would catch a shadow of the older and his breath would hitch slightly. It was another dark, rainy and thundery Friday night, the younger was fed up with being stuck inside but he had nothing else to do. It was too cold and wet to go out side and he barely knew anyone around the area apart from him across the road.

Key was in  his second year of high school while the special person the younger wants is in his last year, a three year between them. It was also February 14th, a day Key usually hates with a passion, the amount of times he had to watch the person he desired be showered with cards from awful girls hurt like a needle piercing his heart.

Shaking his head lightly Key blinked and looked out the window again, the sight of him standing by the open front door, accepting what looked to be a take away pizza. Key had to stop him self from drooling, even though they wear the same school uniform. The older never failed to look so y and handsome with the tie loosely hanging around his neck. The song started again, the lyrics seems to scream in Key's ears, they felt more real with each listen.

You're the light, you're the night
You're the colour of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

They knew each other existed but they had barely held a proper conversation. It was always a smile or a nod of the head when the passed in the corridors, sometimes they would stop and say hello to each other. On good days, they spoke a little but it always left Key craving for more, the older's deep, husky voice always made his stomach bubble with excitement and his heart pound wildly.

It was the small glances and when their eyes would meet that left Key feeling weak and knees wobbly. Key remembered the day he was in a rush to get to his dance class, the older must of  been in the previous class as he was dressed in grey jogging pants and a black vet top.  Even in his rush, Key smiled and muttered a small "Hello" to the older as he passed.

His feet stopped when their arms brushed together, the electric that buzzed through his veins made his head spin and  body tremble. It was over so quickly and left Key breathless and his mind a jumbled mess, all he could think of was the older through out the dance class. The dance teacher ended up sending Key home as she thought he was ill, all over the place and spacing out. Key could always remember that day so well, he had come home and just stayed in his room all night, not even going down stairs for dinner. All he could think about was the older, wondering if he felt that spark though his body when their arms brushed together.

You're the fear, I don't care
Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

Key's parent's were not keen on the older boy across the road, they had become a bit nicer over time but Key knew they thought he was bad influence. Key also couldn't lie, he was scared as he had never felt these feeling's before. He had just turned sixteen recently and knew the older was nearly nineteen and leaving school soon.

The feline looking boy knew he was playing with fire, he wasn't even sure if the older even liked him that way but Key couldn't stop him self. The night he had gotten home from dance class, he just laid in bed, eyes fixed on the house across the road. He had never felt so high from just a simple touch. It had left him breathless, craving to be touched more.

He wanted those large, warm looking hand's to touch every inch of his body and set his body on fire. He wanted to show the older the world he had brought to life just from that simple, friendly touch, a brush of their skin had made Key go insane, if this was just from something so innocent then what was it like to be completely mad handled by the older.

Key's friends had commented since that day about how his skin seemed to glow a little more. Pestering him to ask if he found anyone, his love for the older was a secret, it was something no one else knew and Key wanted to keep it like that. He couldn't handle people gossiping and spreading rumours nor did he want the older to find out about his feelings in such an awful way.

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire

Key sighed as he watched the older go back inside the house. It reminded him of a day during the summer, he had been sat out on the stairs by the front door to his house. Enjoying the warm, golden rays giving his skin a soft glow, sipping on some cola when he watched the older come out with nothing but a tight pair of shorts
on.

The sight of the older's chest nearly made Key need to call an ambulance, choking on the fizzy drink in his mouth. The sun wasn't nearly as hot as the sight before him, watching the older water some plants, smiling and giving a wave to Key. The younger was stunned and speechless but returned the smile with a wide, grin and gentle wave.

Key felt like he was on the edge or paradise when the older came jogging over and sat with him for a while. It was the first time they got to properly talk, the older's musky, minty scent made Key feel dizzy. that smell had become the feline boy's favourite scent in the world, the wave of emotions he felt  each time he got to smell it just knocked him off his feet.

Key was sure that day his heart just burst in to flames from pumping so fast, burning hotter then the sun. Key could only watch the older go back inside his house after hanging out, the sun had already set and the stars were starting to twinkle in the light night sky. The younger knew it was only the older that could set his heart on fire like that. The flames every inch of him inside, his body feeling lighter then air.

Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around I can't see clear no more

Since that day, Key started to have more intimate dreams and thoughts about the older. How the puppy looking man would cause his head to spin from simple touches that would burn his skin. The dreams were all the same, Key would let the older dominate him, letting him set the pace whether it was slow, passionate and intimate and full of love.

The other times it would be fast, sometimes rough and wild but Key loved it all. The thought of being dominated by the older boy made Key crave him more. For the older, Key would do anything, walk the earth to hell and back. Key could only think of the older, he could no longer see clearly any more, his world just revolved around the older. Key bit his bottom lip, nibbling on the tender flesh as he watched the shadow from his window.

Key knew which room was his, it was the exact same room in the house as his own. It was getting late and Key knew he should at lest try to get some sleep soon, it was hard knowing his crush or the love of his life even was just across the road. The younger always got worried he might miss something important if he didn't stay sat on his bed, staring out the window.

Key just hoped he didn't look like some insane stalker to the older, Key couldn't stop, the older was his addiction, his obsession. Pausing his Ipod, Key took out the white headphones, sighing he got up to go and grab a drink downstairs. His parents had gone away for the weekend so he had the house to him self which he was more then glad about.

They had been annoying him lately, pressuring the younger to do well at school and telling him what to do once he leaves in a few years time. The younger was still dressed in his uniform from school earlier that day, he just couldn't be bothered to change, his heart still hurt a little from seeing all those dumb girls throwing them self's at the object of his affections like a moth to a flame.

Key opened the front door, watching the rain fall to ground, the rain was like a waterfall running off the roof covering the patio that was in front of the house. Key quite liked the rain, the many dreams he had of kissing the older as the cold drops hit their burning bodies, how they would cuddle in bed as the crystal clear drops tapped the windows in an odd rhythm.

Key was lost in his own little bubble, drinking the last of the fizzy cola in his glass to notice a presence approaching him. Key may of thought he was alone with dealing those feelings but he is wrong. Feline eyes looked up for a moment, widening in shock and surprise to see him walking his way. Key automatically placed the glass down and stood up, walking out in to the cold, pouring rain, eyes fixed on him.

The older's school shirt was soaked, becoming another layer of skin attached to his body. Key gulped as he could see the older's well built body and abs showing clearly through the now see through shirt. Light brown hair was dripping wet, bang's sticking to the older's forehead and Key felt his mouth go dry, damn he had not seen anything so y.

Key didn't care that he was getting wet nor cold when those hand's came up to caress his wet cheek. Large, warm puppy eyes were staring deep into his own feline eyes like the older was reading his soul like a book. No words were said between them, it was like a silent conversation through their eyes. It was like his body knew what was happening, Key closed his eyes when he felt the softest touch of plump lips against his own. It was just like the brush of their skin that day, it was over in seconds and left Key wanting more, craving more and his desire for the older increasing.

"K...K..Kibum" The older spoke softly as he pulled back, gazing lovingly into those feline eyes. "J...Jonghyun" Key muttered back weakly, a small smile on his lips. Jonghyun returned the smile and crashed his lips back on to Key's bow shaped lips.

They stood on the pavement out side the younger's house, in the pouring rain, sharing a deep and passionate kiss. Neither cared about the thunder roaring around them, the rain dancing around their burning hot bodies. Pulling back, Key leaned his forehead against Jonghyun's and chuckled weakly, head spinning so fast. He had just shared his first kiss with his crush, the love of his life and it didn't seem real.

He had to pinch himself to make sure he was breathing and this wasn't some strange fantasy he was having again. Jonghyun just couldn't help but smile at how beautiful Key looked, even with dripping wet blond hair and uniform clinging to his body like a second skin. After a few moment's Key brought Jonghyun to the patio, watching the rain turn to hail, the sound of the little balls smashing against the roof made Key jump.

The feeling of strong, warm arms wrapping around his waist sent shivers down his spin. His body automatically melting in to the gentle embrace, the musky, minty sent tickling his senses. The younger turned in the warm embrace to face the older, heart jumping at the beautiful, loving gaze that stared deep in to his feline eyes. It was like Jonghyun was silently asking Key for permission to kiss him, touch him and the small glint behind those warm brown orbs told Key, Jonghyun wanted to love him.

"What are you waiting for Jjong? Love me like you do" Key whispered softly and that was all that was needed. Plump lips crashed against bow shaped lips in a messy yet intimate kiss that swept Key off his feet.

Key soon was bringing Jonghyun to his room, both keep stopping to kiss, throwing the other roughly against the wall as their abused and bruised lips were captured again. Time seemed to go by so fast, clothes ending up a messy pile on the floor. Key put the special song on repeat on loud speakers, loving how Jonghyun sung along to the words as he kissed and marked the younger's body.

Key felt like his body was hotter then larva erupting in a volcano, the way Jonghyun was practically worshipping his body like a tremble made his toes curl in delight. The moans that slipped out in to the quiet room were so sinful, each one causing the older to shiver and growl a little in the back of his throat. That night as the thunder roared outside, they made love, Key letting Jonghyun set the pace, his mind too far gone to even think clearly.

The way their bodies rocked in sync, how their lips met and tongues twisted and twined together like they were creating their own dance. Hand's busy intertwining together and resting either side of Key's head. Each , Jonghyun would mutter how "Beautiful, Perfect, Gorgeous, y" Key is. When Jonghyun said "I Love you", Key lost it, the pleasure taking over his body as Jonghyun marked him inside and out.

Those three words buzzed around his head as he finally become one with the love of his life he had been craving and loving for so long. For most of the night, they danced together under the flashes of lightening, making sure every inch of skin is tainted like a tattoo, permentally marking each other for the world to know they are taken.

"Happy Valentines Baby Bummie, I love you and hope you accept my love" Jonghyun whispered tenderly as they laid snuggled up together on Key's cramped single bed.

Their leg's a tangled mess beneath the soft baby blue duvet cover, their song still softly playing in the background. The lyrics seems to feel even more perfect for their situation, the way they made each other feel even when they were just strangers living along the same street. Key blushed and nuzzled his face in to Jonghyun's chest, it hadn't sunk in that the man he was crushing on and loved felt the same way.

It felt like a dream, just laying in his bed, cuddled up to Jonghyun and listening to the soft beating of his heart. Key's right hand seated so perfectly against Jonghyun's left  hand, fingers intertwined and resting on the older man's abs. Key trembled as he remembered how those abs felt beneath his soft finger tips, the softest touch made Jonghyun flex them and made Key feel more aroused.

Key was still in a state of shock, he hated Valentines day, never had he gotten a thing and felt so awful seeing Jonghyun get showered with letters and chocolates. Yet the only person the puppy like man wanted to give his heart to was Key, no one else was even good enough for the older apart from the feline beauty.

"I..I...I love you too Jjong, O..O..Of course I accept your love. Thank you for the best Valentines day ever Jjong" Key smiled as he looked up to the older, cheeks dusted a faint light pink.

Jonghyun grinned and leaned down to press his bruised lips to the younger's in an innocent kiss. Both had been crushing so hard on each other yet both so blind to notice the others feelings. Jonghyun knew Key had been watching him nearly every night, he had been doing the same thing. Thinking of many ways he can tell Key how he felt, make the younger know how serious he was and just how much he truly loved the younger.

Of course his age played a big part in the long wait for his confession, Jonghyun was scared Key would think he was too old. Jonghyun smiled as he noticed the younger had fallen asleep, combing his finger's through the messy yet fluffy locks of slightly blond hair, softly singing the lyrics to the song still playing on repeat. It was like the song was singing about their story, how they felt yet they were too dumb to realise it.

It took nearly 2 years for them to crack and realise they adored each other, Jonghyun had never felt this way before even though he had been in previous relationships. Key was so special and beautiful, he knew he was the younger's first and hoped to be his first and last. The way their lips melted together and finger's intertwined so perfectly made their bodies tremble with excitement and happiness.

Jonghyun snuggled down, pulling his sleeping lover closer to his body, inhaling the sweet strawberry and apple scent of the younger. Key looked even more beautiful as he slept like an angel in the lost underworld, so pure and innocent, beautiful and skin glowing brightly. 

"I am so happy you love me like you do Kibummie. I love you so much baby bum. Sweet dreams my love" Jonghyun whispered and pressed his lips to the younger's forehead.

Placing a feature light kiss there, letting his lips linger on the soft milky white skin for a few moments before pulling back and smiling softly. The room was dark, the curtains left open and the shadow of the tress rustling out side could be seen. Falling a sleep Jonghyun smiled, he felt proud for finally being able to come and confess to Key. It didn't go as what he planned but those bow shaped lips were just begging to be taken and kissed, claimed and marked as his own.

Now it was the start of something beautiful and magical and Jonghyun couldn't be me happy with how the night had gone. It was the best valentines day he had ever had and getting to call Key his own is the greatest gift he could of ever asked or wished for. Nothing compared to the younger in Jonghyun's eyes, there was nothing more adorable then seeing Key acting all shy and innocent.

Finally together, they can now see their two worlds connect and watch as it comes to life. The adenture that awaits them is exciting and knowing they have each other only makes it even better. Jonghyun nuzzled his face in the younger's fluffy locks, this might be their first valentines together but he honestly couldn't not wait to spend so many with Key although it was going to be hard to top this day.

Nothing beats finally getting the love of your life in your arms and returning that love and so much more. Loving Key was one of the best thing's Jonghyun had ever done and his only regret was making the younger wait so long for his confession. The younger was like a diamond in the rough, so perfect, beautiful and breath taking.

How he managed to make such a beauty fall in love with him is a mystery but Jonghyun is so glad and happy. Key was his everything and more, it was like he had finally entered paradise and wasn't going to ever leave there. Who knew a simple touch could mean so much and cause so many emotions and feelings, a brush of skin setting their hearts alight. These feeling's only seemed to happen when they are together, love works in mysterious ways but it is the greatest feeling both had ever felt in their lives.


A/N Hello lovelies <333 ^^

A Massive thank you to my 41 subscribers and 4 upvotes O.O I honestly didn't expect so many before I had written a thing XD

I hope you enjoy this fluffy Valenties story ^^

I was so inspired by the song and could only think of Jongkey XD

I wrote this in a few hours the other night so I apologize if it seems a bit pants ><

Comment, Subscribe and enjoy my lovelies <3333

I will see you all soon ^^