Chapter 8

First Love, Again
THE UNINTENDED CONFESSION
"why truth or truth?" Xuimin asked

"Because this is the only way that we can get to know eachother,hyung." Chen replied

"what about the Truth Or Dare Game." Kai asked

"Once we get to know each other and get comfortable with each other then will play the Truth or Dare." Chen said. As the rest of them just nodded.

"Okay this game is simple... We all will ask this one person what we want to know about them, Arasso?" Chen explained and the rest respond with 'Okay.'

"So who's first?" Chen ask but no one dared to be the first one..

"okay then.. Let me choose the first one who's going to answer your question." Chen said as looked at them ..

"why won't we start on Tao first , Since he is a transfer student.. So anyone would like to ask something about Tao ..."

"ME!" baekhyun said as he raise his hands.

"You dont need to raise your hands.. Cause we are not in the class." Chanyeol said as the some of them chuckle but Baekhyun just shot me a glare and look at tao..

"What is your specialities?" Baek asked

"Martial Arts." Tao respond

"What kind?" Luhan ask

"Wushu." Tao replied

"Isn't that when you have to use a long stick or a sword? and when did you taking wushu" Luhan ask

"yup! since i was 6 years old" Tao replied in a peppy voice.

All of them gave that "wow'" Expression .

"next question. What are your fears.?" Sehun ask

"Ghost, Bugs and Dark places." Tao said.

"wait!What!" the rest of them said.

"You know Wushu for like you were  like 5 years old but your scared of the Ghost.. being stared of bugs and dark places are understandnable but being scared of the ghost." Luhan said as he tries to stop his laughter.

But Tao Nodded shyly and said "yes.."

Everyone started laughing so hard thinking that a person who knows Wushu since 6 years old is scared of the ghost.

Suddenly Luhan grab Tao's cheecks and said.. "Aigooo... U are so adorable.."

"Hyung Stop It." Tao said feeling embrassed.

"okay my turn.." chanyeol said. " when did you realize your first love."

Everyone just froze in that question including Kris but they are curious to know..

"Do i really need to answer that." Tao asked.

"Yes!" all of them said

"Okay i realize my first love when i was 13 years old." tao replied.

"Who?"

"ummmm... his name is Yifan.."

"wait did u just say his name?" Chanyeol said

"Yes."

"So your first love is a guy?" Chanyeol said as the rest look at Tao in shock.

"Yes, im really sorry about that.. Sorry for getting you disgusted." Tao replied as he slowly lowered his head.

"Ohhh... It's okay Tao-Tao... I dont mind beside Im okay with gays and i like you from ur attitude not on you beimg gay.. " Baekhyun Said

"really... your not disgusted."

"we are not Disgusted Tao-tao..Right guys?" Baekhyung said as the rest nodded.

"So what happen.... can you tell us you story?"  Luhan asked as the rest just lean a little closer to okay...

"Okay..." Tao replied.

 

                                              TO BE CONTIUED.  hehe joking..

 

 

"okay i meet him in the playground playing basketball all by himself... Since i have no one to played with and i havent seen him before so i appoarch him... I said Hi to him and we introduce our selves. Since that day every afternoon  we always meet there to play basketball. the more ive been with him my hearts starts to beat so fast.. then suddenly it hit me.. I am inlove with Yifan"

"So did you confess?" Baek ask

"No, I dint have the guts in those days and i dont want our friendship to end once he gets to know that i love him.. But one day i gather all of my courage to confess to him but.... He dissapeared . Since that day i never saw him and i never got a chance to tell him , I love him." then slowly tears are slowly falling from Tao's eyes... Everyone started to panic that they dont know what to do and Kris just Froze their after hearing what he just heard.

Tao apologize for being so emotional as they start to play the game again. With that they got to know little by little about each other like Baekhyun is obsses over eyeliner, Kris doesnt like fish, Luhan is expert in rubics cube,Chen is a forgetful person and Luhan and Sehun are inlove with bubble tea.

While everyone is having fun and getting to know each other Kris slowly got up from his seat and headed to the balcony.As soon as he stepped outside the balcony he gave a deep sigh as he started to think about what he just heard from tao's Mouth.

 

"YIFAN!" Chanyeol shouted which make Kris startled.

"Geez Chanyeol.. Dont say that name that loud.He might hear you."

"Kris." Chanyeol place his hand on Kris shoulder "Your feelings are mutual.. Why wont you say that you are Yifan."

"I cant" Kris said as he gave another sigh.. " What if he doesnt love me anymore..?"

"Kris.. Okay i get that part but at lease tell him that you are Yifan." Chanyeol

"NO!" Kris scream that Chanyeol got startled..

After he calm himself.. "Tao just said that his first love is Yifan and if i'm going to say that i'am Yifan... I'll tell him I'm Yifan in the Near future but first let him know me as Kris."

Chanyeol have no choice but to support his best friends desicion,,

"KRIS!CHANYEOL! come inside and let's have fun."  Tao shout as he peep through the glass door. Kris gave him a smile as they both went inside. That night were memorable from all 12 of them.. when they are finally going to sleep.. they finally their sleep mates for the night.

1. Chanyeol and Baekhyun

2. Chen and Xiumin

3. Suho and Lay

4. Luhan and Baekhyun

5. Kai and Kyungsoo

6. Kris and Tao

'what i'll be sharing with Tao?!' Kris Though. then Chanyeol poked him

" Isnt that great!! you'll be spending the night with Tao" Chayeol whispered in his teasing voice.

"As if your not going to have fun to night.. After all you'll be spending the night with Baekhyun." Kris back fired as he smirk which leads Chanyeol to Blush.

Hello my Taorislovers ~

The chapter 8 is finally out ><

Please tell me how is my story so far... Is it boring?, interesting? or so-so? please leave your opinion on it and be honest okay? ^^

SO more importanly i hope you guys enjoy reading it~ sorry for the grammar mistakes.. :/

SUSCRIBE, UPVOTE n COMMENT! ^^