Dear Mom..

Dear Mom..

  In a sunny day,a petite young lady sat still as she cleared her vision.She yawned and rubbed her sleepy eyes before putting her feet on her slippers.Her eyes glance at the alarm clock on the desk beside her bed.She sighed..Another day again for her tired body.

  "Mom..Where are you?"She called as she wore her blazer.She was about to step the last stair but a voice interrupt her."Be home early.."Her voice was cold that made the young one sighed but nod in the end."Bye..Guess that I have to eat breakfast on school.."She muttered and directly went off with her empty stomach.

  She shivered as the cold wind brushes to her skin.Her feet was dragging her to her school - and maybe because she wanted to eat.Arriving at the cafeteria,her lips formed a small smile.Well,atleast,some are there - guess she's not alone this time.

  After school,her tired body went to her job.She sighed as she remembered her mother's words - but she had to work or else they'll be starving.Her hand quietly reached the knob.Despite of her tired body,the young lady still worked and foroced herself.

  "Didn't I told you to be home early?"Seohyun flinched at the sharp voice of her mother.Mrs.Seo had been drinking a couple bottle of soju when Seohyun went home - and it's pretty late."What are you doing everytime you're late?Huh..You useless child..If only..if only you could die right now!!."Seohyun stared blankly to the floor as the harsh words were all coming from her mother's mouth.She can't cry,and she can't talk back either - even when she's already hurting.Her mother raised her left hand and it sharply slapped her cheek.But she didn't cry,she was still blank.Another hand slapped her other cheeks.Great!both cheeks are in pain again.Seohyun still feel the heavy hand of her mother,still feel the pain."Go to room.I don't want to see your face."Sge obeyed and went upstairs with her aching body and heart.

  Another day again and still the same,but when she came home she found her mother totally drunk with her boyfriend,Seohyun guessed.She sighed at the view she was seeing - and she hate it.Slowly her hand picked the empty bottles and putted them into trash bin as well as the garbage they made.Seohyun went to the man's side and quietly shook him."Ahjushii..Wake up."She called and he did wake."Oh..Agassi..Pretty."Seohyun rolled her eyes and forcefully helped the man stand.She brought him to the door and throw him outside."Please leave us alone."She closed the door with a bang that made the man flinched and went away.Back to Seohyun,she looked at her helpless mother.Since the room was upstairs,Seohyun only can cover her body with a blanket and let her sleep on the couch.Seohyun really took care of her mother even she was hurting,she love her a lot.

  Once in a night,Seohyun can't help but to cry.She can't take all the pain anymore."You useless kid.It's your fault why your father died.I only he didn't saved you from that truck..he's still with me..."Seohyun cried silently as her mother broke down.She knew it was her fault - and she understand her mother.She hugged her body as the bruises ached,she just watch her mother felt asleep because of drinking.

  Week had passed and Seohyun's body was getting thinner.For the past week,she worked and worked.Without a rest and still heard her mother's painful words as well as her painful hand.In her bathroom,Seohyun watched herself.Full of bruises,have eyebags and her bones were visible.She hugged herself,and cried - she just wished that she died instead of her father..

  Mrs.Seo frowned when it was already late for school and Seohyun was not still coming down.She hissed and went to her daughter's room.Her eyes widen at the sight of her daughter's lifeless body,without wasting time she ran to her and tried to wake the lass but not a single breath was heard.She called their neighbors and called 911 as well..She cried at her unconscious daughter..

  "Doc..h-how's my daughter?I-is she okay?.."The doctor could tell that she was really worried of her daughter.Silently he sighed,"At this time she's alright..We found that your daughter was totally depressed.Please don't stress her and told her to eat..she's really thin to be at that height and age..Just call me if anything happened."Mrs.Seo cried as she know what's the reason of her daughter's illness - it was because of her.Seohyun was patient at her - but she still hurted her.If only she can bring the time back..she should have loved her.

  Mrs.Seo's feet slowly stepped inside of Seohyun's room.She smiled at how neat her daughter is..She felt terrible in herself for not even visiting her daughter in her room even they lived together.As she went on the desk,she found a paper that is neatly fold in half.She reached for the paper and read everything.

Dear Mom..

   I'm stupid,you're right.I'm useless,you're right.I'm nothing,you're right,and It's my fault why dad died,you're right....Mom,I'm sorry..If i was not the daughter you want..I'm sorry If I was born like this...I'm sorry..If I killed dad.If only the time would be back,I would not play on the street just like you told me to.I'm really sorry Mom.

  But Mom..I tried,and tried,and tried but I guess it was not enough..Mom..Why is the world so cruel?I don't understand..I wish I could but I can't..I know why you hated me that much,and I'm sorry for that..

  By for now..If you're reading this...I guess I'm already with Dad..Don't worry,your useless daughter will be out of your life..Don't worry,I'll be gone forever..

  I love you Mom..And forever and always..I love you..

 Yours truly,

 Seohyun.

  Mrs.Seo cried and it was the hardest cry she ever had..She didn't know that her  duaghter was already hurting..She hugged the letter as she cry..It was obvious that her daughter cried when she wrote it since it was stained with the ink's smudge..She totally hated herself for hurting her daughter..She wanted to tell her that she love her too,despite of those harsh words she said.

 

Years later...

  

Mrs.Seo smiled as she remembered the memories with her husband and dughter.She squatted down the the tombstone and caress it smoothly.."Oh.Yoojun-ah..If only the time would be back.."she whispered and quietly left the place to church.

 

  Mrs.Seo smiled widely and closed her eyes as she prayed.Slowly standing up,small hands helped her weak body."Halmoni..Becareful.."Mrs.Seo smiled at her cute little grandsons.They already growned up.

  The three went out from the church and found the sun was brightly shining.She was sure that her husband was smiling at them.They went to the big house and greeted by the cozy house.

  "Mom."The same voice that she missed.Mrs.Seo turned herelf and found her beautiful daughter,smiling at her.Seohyn hugged her mother tightly and kissed her forehead."How's your visit?"She asked,"It was fine.The boys behaved."The two giggled at the twins as they runned to their father."Really?Did my boys really behaved?"The two kids nodded."Yeh.Appa.It was great to visit the Harabogi."The elders smiled at the cuteness of the twins before they wentt to the kitchen.

  "Mom.Luhan and I found out that our new baby is...is a girl..Your wish did came true."Mrs.Seo smiled at her daughter,it was right that she choose the right path,and that is to love her daughter and her family.Now they are all happy together,as family.

 

a/n

Yeah!Done.

It's not really that heart breaking but I still hoped you liked it.