Dream

You're the one from my dream

Ji Eun's POV

''Ji Eun ah! Are you having fun?'' a voice behind me said.

''mm~'' i nodded with a smile ''Oppa.. i think you should stop pushing me. Your hands will get hurt.'' i said with a worried tone.

''You always worry about other people more than yourself~''

''I think i got it from my mom'' i said smiling.

Oppa stopped pushing me and sat on the swing beside me. I stopped myself from swinging and just rested there.

''Wow~ the weather is nice today!'' i said looking at the sky.

There was a complete silence that lasted for a few seconds.

''Ji Eun ah~'' I turned to face oppa when he suddenly landed his lips on mine.

 

I suddenly opened my eyes and blinked a few times. I just sat on my bed. I took my glasses from my bedside drawer and put it on.

*so it was just a dream.. and it was him again* i thought and just shrugged it off.

There was a knock on my door and my dad entered. ''Ji Eun ah.. you already woke up? that's a first..'' my dad said with a slight laughter.

''Go get ready and come downstairs for your breakfast'' he said and went out.

I got ready and just wore a simple blouse, my glasses a pair of shorts.

(minus the hat and the bag ^ ^ v)

I went downstairs and walked straight towards the kitchen. I helped my dad prepare the table and we ate our breakfast. I did the dishes once we finished eating.

My dad said he wanted to tell me something important so i went to sit with him in the living room.

''appa.. waeyo?'' i asked him feeling confused.

''Come sit closer'' he said patting the seat beside him. I did as he ask me to.

''appa.. what do want to talk about? Why is it important?''

''Ji Eun ah~ appa is going on a business trip and appa want you to stay with ur brother for the time being.''

My eyes widened and i blurted out ''MWORAGO?! Stay with oppa? But..but...but...''

''No buts. I'm doing this because i know you'll be safe with your oppa.''

''But appa~ Ji Hoon oppa is staying with the other Block B members.. How am i suppose to fit in there?'' i whined.

''It's ok.. i already informed your brother about this matter. Plus.. he already prepared a place for you.''

''How long will you be gone for your business trip? And where is it?''

''I'm going to Macau and it will take a few months or so...'' my eyes widened after he said that.

''MACAU?!?! wow!! appa! please bring me along~'' i begged my dad.

''You know very well that i can't bring you along..'' i sigh with a sad and disappointed expression.

my dad then said ''Alright.. Pack ur belongings. You'll be moving there today.'' 

i nodded and pouted. I pack my belongings with mixture of emotions. I feel sad that i'm moving to a new place. New environment and new friends. But i also feel excited because i haven't seen Ji Hoon oppa for a long time. I changed into another outfit and put on a red cap.

(minus the glasses cause Ji Eun wore contacts XD)

After everything was done. We finally left the house.

*a start of a new beginning.. i wonder how my life will turn out after this.. i hope everything will turn out the way i expect it to be* i thought as i sat in the car and stared outside the car window.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 wow! this is our 1st update! i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ^_^  me and Choco_teddy95 worked together on this chapter so we hope we did well.. feel free to comment XD