Moonlight Chemistry

Moonlight Chemistry

You had a couple of drinks tonight

Adios Motherf-shhhhh and a glass of red wine

Hit me up at 2 AM and wanted me to swing by

Ohh ohh oo oo oo yeah

 

 

The ring of my phone startled me awake. As I went to grab my phone I noticed that it was two in the morning. Ugh who ever is calling me better have an emergency because everyone knows not to wake me up. Jinyoung’s name flashed across the screen and the anger that I felt inside dissipated. Pressing the answer button I brought my phone up to ear being welcomed to the voice of an angel.    

 

“Jaebum I know it is really early, this is going to sound selfish, but I can’t fall asleep so called you,” Jinyoung said.

 

“It is okay Jinyoung I don't mind as long as it is you.”

 

“Do you want to come over. I mean it is okay if you don’t want to I understand,” Jinyoung said sheepishly.

 

“Sure I’ll be there as soon as I can. I love you.”

 

“I love you too Jaebum.”

 

Threw on a pair of sweats tonight

Hopped up in my whip

Started up the engine, 3 miles

 

As I pull up into Jinyoung’s driveway my emotions skyrocket. I know this is going to sound cheesy but I truly love him. Jackson and Mark don’t believe that I am in love with Jinyoung, and call it a crush, because I don’t say I love you very often. But in my opinion love can be expressed by telling to “get some rest” or “you should relax, you’ve had a long day.” Love doesn’t always need to be expressed from “I love you.”

I walk up to his door and right as I am about to knock the door swings open and I see Jinyoung in his pajamas. He gives my a slight smile while pulling me through the door. While kicking off my shoes Jinyoung locks the door behind me. I then follow him up to his room.

 

Later in your room with vanilla candles & moonlight

Glowing through your curtains

 

We lied on Jinyoung’s bed no words being said because we both knew that they weren’t needed just being together in this moment is all we need. Us laying so close it feels like our heartbeats are in sync. The lights from the candles and moonlight dancing off of Jinyoung face added made my heart skip a beat. Vanilla scent eloping the room made the mood so calm.

 

No rush

We can take it slow

Ain't nobody near

And no place we have to go

Let’s just slow it down

It’s just you and me

There is nothing better than some Moonlight Chemistry,

Said there is no rush

We can take it slow

Ain't nobody near

And no place we have to go

Lets just slow it down

It’s just you and me

There is nothing better than some Moonlight Chemistry

 

Growing up I was told that if you seek to be loved, you may be disappointed because you cannot control others. You cannot ask for love, it is a gift. But if you seek to be love, if you seek to become the gift, you will succeed. Embrace others with your heart. When you follow this path, the love you willingly give will be returned to you. You will become loved without seeking it.

I didn’t believe this at first. I thought that if I told someone that I loved them that they would instantly love me back. I mean look at me. After time I learned that I was so wrong. Through countless times of my love not being accepted I knew that I should not just throw my love around all willy nilly. When I first met Jinyoung I knew what I felt was love. I hoped he felt it too, but not wanting to be rejected again I kept my feeling to myself. Soon I found out that he had the same feeling as me, and when I found that out I was on cloud nine. The connection that we had was unbreakable.

 

Left arms wrapped around ya, uhh

 

Wrapping my left arm around Jinyoung it feels like we are connected in a way. Like we could stay like this forever.

 

Reflections in the mirror, I

Whisper in your ear and kiss your cheek

Moving bangs to the side, Ohh ohh oo oo oo yeah

 

“I love you,” I whisper to Jinyoung. While moving down to kiss his cheek. In the dim light I can still see the blush that is slowly settling upon his face. I slightly move Jinyoung’s bangs so I could get a better look at his beautiful face.

 

Soft kisses on the lips while

We're underneath the covers wondering if there’s

anything that I

Could do to make you feel this comfortable as possible,

Tell me what you want from me

Just as long you’ll

 

I gently slid the blankets over our bodies. Keeping the space between us a minimal I pull Jinyoung into my chest. Not being able to help myself I lightly place my lips against Jinyoung’s for a slow kiss.

 

Don’t rush

We can take it slow

Ain't nobody near

And a place we have to go

Let's just slow it down

It?s just you and me

There is nothing better than some Moonlight Chemistry

Said there is no rush

We can take it slow

Ain't nobody near

And no place we have to go

Let’s just slow it down

It’s just you and me

There is nothing better than some Moonlight Chemistry

 

Some people describe chemistry in terms, such as "like cookie dough and vanilla ice cream", or "like a performance". To me chemistry is "that romantic spark between two people." I believe that Jinyoung and I have chemistry like no other.

 

Fa laa, fa laa, fa laa, fa laa, fa laa

Ohhh ooo ohh ohh yeah

Ohhh ohhh ooooh yeah

Fa laa, fa laa, fa laa, fa laa, fa laa

There’s no need to rush if you can make it feel slow

Heeeyy yeah yeah

 

Taking our relationship slow is mutual between us. We don’t to rush or force either one into something that we aren’t comfortable with. As the morning carries on I notice that Jinyoung is starting to drift to sleep. When he finally fell into unconsciousness I took one more look at the the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, feeling my eyelids get heavy I fell asleep with a smile upon my face.

 

Lady don’t rush

We can take it slow

Ain't nobody near

And no place we have to go

Lets just slow it down

It’s just you and me

There is nothing better than some Moonlight Chemistry

Said there is no rush

We can take it slow

Ain't nobody near

And no place we have to go

Lets just slow it down

It’s just you and me

There is nothing better than some Moonlight Chemistry

 


So I am back. After like six months I actually felt like writing again. I discountined my XiuHan fanfic because I just found not motivation for it anymore. Moving on I hoped you like my little JJ Project fanfic I have really been sailing their ship lately. Thank you for reading mediocre writing. Love you