Morning Crave

Pizza was My Pickup Line

Irene POV

"Oh my god..." Where am I? Why's it so dark? Why's it so hard to breath? I reach out to grasp for anything and get my hands tangled with the unknown. I try to pull back but the harder I pull, the more I struggle. Panic starts to settle in and my breathing turns shallow. I can't see anything. My body feels numb. My head is pounding. What's happening? Anxiety. Crap. I try to sit, stand, run, hell I even tried to dance. I'm squirming and then there's a strange sensation. Almost like a light feeling, like I'm falling....

THUD

"Ow." Huh? Why's everything upside down? The rest of my body collapses to the side of me, leaving me sore and bruised. "Where did I...?" I look up from where I fell. I mentally facepalm myself. Thank god I live alone. What idiot falls out of bed. 

I try to get up but my head is pounding. 

GURGLE

And there goes my stomach. I sigh, man I look so pitiful right now. "Why does my head hurt so much?" I try
to remember what happened last night. I remember I was bored, like beyond bored, I was dying. Ok yah over exaggerating. I gave up with getting up and make myself comfortable on the cool floor. I think harder. "Oh yah!! The snowman and rice cake!" I snap my fingers in realization. Then I pause, "oh my god it's the snowman and the rice cake!". I bury my face into my hands. Imma kill them, I swear on their pretty little faces. 

"I can't believe I went drinking on a Monday night." I stare at the ceiling, "what idiot drink when she has a whole week of over time in the future.". My hands give way and falls onto the floor. Well, what's my situation right now.
1. I'm hungover 
2. I'm sore
3. I'm hungry


3rd POV

Seeing her current situation, she decides that it's best to solve the most annoying problem, her noise making stomach that wouldn't shut up. Sighing, she continues to stare at the ceiling, craving for food, but sadly she doesn't have magic that will make her some. Like a toddling baby, her head moves from side to side, looking for anything to satisfy this new found annoyance. A telephone comes into view and Irene's eyes lit up, turning into a smile. "Pizza~" came out of with a grin and army crawls to the coffee table which carries the door to her haven. 

Taking her time, trying not to give her  a more severe headache than she already has, Irene makes it to the table and reaches for the phone. Patting around the surface, she touches the phone and clutches is as if it would escape her grasp. Bringing it down, Irene sees the key pad and stops to think. Pondering what to do, she finally dials down a number by memory and holds the phone to her ear. 

RING 

RING

RING

RI-

"Hello?"

"SON SEUNGWAN!!" Irene yells into the poor device. Brows furrowed and  a obvious frown were found on her fair face. "You little liar! You promised to take care of me!"

"Ah ha ha...." Wendy's nervous laughter was heard through the phone. "Yah... About that... Sorry~", Irene pictures the short girl face with upturned brows and a lop sided grin, talking apologetically. She sighs and massages her temples and glares at the vase next to her, imagining the latter. 

"You promised me you would watch out for me," Irene pouts, "you know how Sooyoung gets when we have a girls night out. She still thinks I have a god status alcohol tolerance because I don't show it". 

"Trust me Unnie, you have no idea how much I struggled carrying the both of you" Wendy confesses, "ones being dead weight while the other is yelling in my ear, telling me she wants another shot".

Irene smiles evilly and flips over to lay on her stomach, "serve you right Son, enjoyed her vocal lessons? She loud enough for you~?".

"Woah, Unnie, I live with her, but I'm not banging her!" Wendy lets out a fake gasp. "Though I won't lie and never say I'd never tap that~".

"Eww Wan-ah! TMI!!" Irene frowns and automatically hangs up before the snowman could mention any more of her dirty thoughts. "Well that was a nice wake up call". Irene remember Wendy's last words and shakes her head as if the rapid motions would make them disappear. She stops feeling the effects of being hung over and faceplants into the floor. Grumbling over stupidity and what not, Irene takes the phone next to her and dials again. 

RING

RI-

"Hello~ This a Fresh, Fast, and Ready Pizza, may I take your order?" A overly cheery voice filled Irene's ear. She liked happy people, but maybe this is to much happy for one morning. 

"Hi, I'd like a small vegetarian pizza for delivery" Irene speaks directly.

"Would that be all for Miss~?" The voice goes higher maybe for a cute affect. Irene shivers and unconsciously makes a gagging face.

"Yes"

"Where do you live Miss~?"

"In apartment complex SM, building 14, on Jang Su Way."

"Okay~ Thank yo-"

 "Wait, may I make a special request?"

"What would your request be Miss~?"

"For whoever is delivering, I'm in bed with a hangover, I live on the 4th floor of the complex, 7th room on the right, keys to my apartment is under the bear statue next to my door. When they're in, my bedroom is the last room down the hall way."

There was hesitation on the end of the line but, "Okay, umm, thank you for you service~" and abruptly hangs up.

Irene giggles at the reaction for her absurd request. "I better get my pizza", she looks at the clock and reads 9:47. "I'm giving them until 10:15, if they don't make it, I'm demanding a discount". The pale being crawls back to the feet of her bed and claws her way up, not to mention kicking off a blanket and two pillows. Satisfied with her spot, she falls back asleep, sprawled on the bed, with only a baby pink pillow cover her head.


Seulgi's POV

Cause I don't have a choice
Oh, what I wouldn't give
To have you lying by my side
Right here, cause baby
We belong toget-

"Seugli~ Seulgi~! You have to hear this request, it's hilarious!!" 

With my ear buds yanked off, the music was gone and was attacked by blabbering from a chatter box. I look up to see Victoria, the senior, beaming at me like she won the lottery. "Wha?"

"Who does this person think she is? The Queen of England?" Krystal interjects sourly. I glance over to the cashier area and find Amber laughing and Sulli falling over from the lack of oxygen.

"What's happening?" I straighten up from my hunched over position and collect my ear buds from the floor. Luna comes in from the calling station and fills me in on the situation. "There's this customer that ordered a few minutes ago, she orders like any other person but wait until you hear her request!" she smiles. 

I'm tackled from the side with a arm swinging over my shoulders and creates me into a armrest. "For whoever is delivering, I'm in bed with a hangover, I live on the 4th floor of the complex..." Amber laughs out.

"7th room on the right, keys to my apartment is under the bear statue next to my door." Sulli adds on.

"When they're in, my bedroom is the last room down the hall way." Victoria finishes the so called request.

As I take in the request, I see the crew enjoying all the ridiculous it has to offer. Krystal rolls her eyes and scoots her chair into the table. "I'm not going, there is no way I'm going to deliver a pizza to a person like that. I mean who just tells where the spare key is to their apartment?"

Everyone starts to quiet down, rubbing out the invisible tears from their faces. "Same here" Sulli raises her hand like a student talking to a teacher, "I'd probably laugh at their face at the very moment I see them." She lets out the last of her giggles and smiles.

"I'm out~" Amber holds up her hands as if she was caught by the police. "And to make it fair, I'll make the pizza~". With her exchange said, she runs off into the kitchen, probably already making a mess I guessing, from the sounds of pots and pans.

I realize it's just Victoria and I that were left for the job of delivery. I glance at her and come face to face with a blob of aegyo. "Ddeulgi Ddeulgi~ Pwease do dis for Unnniiieee~" she places her fists on her cheeks and mimics a cat, leaning towards me as I scoot away, terrified for my life. I can't stand aegyo, mainly cause I can't do it, Sulli saying otherwise, but I really can't. 

"Okay! Okay! I got it! I'll do it! Just- just- gahh!" I hastily get off the couch and run towards Krystal. 

I hide behind her, using her as a shield of protection. She lifts a brow at my actions and smirks at how weak I am with acts of cuteness. "One day, when you get a girlfriend, you are soooo gonna be whipped" she laughs at my possible future and nudges me off her. "Now go and bug Amber, she's need to finish that pizza before we get a call back saying what's taking so long".

I toddled forward and look back at Krystal with a pout, "why is everyone mean to Ddeulgi...." I complain softly. Apparently not soft enough. 

"SEE! I TOLD YOU, YOU HAVE AEGYO!!" Sulli points at me accusingly, with bent legs, one foot forward and one foot back. "Kang Seugli, you are in denial!" she playfully glares at me. I smile and play along, "shoot I been caught!" I jog away and hear laughter behind me. 

I enter the kitchen and find Amber as usual, covered in patches of flour and smudges of tomato sauce. "Llama!" I call out.

"Teddy Bear!" she hollers back while keeping focus on the pizza. Hands dancing over the potential food, flicking parsley from above.

"You almost done?" I ask walking past her. I grab the uniform jacket from the hanger attached to the back door. I put it on, wiggling into the jacket, fitting it comfortably over me and nod with satisfaction. 

"Yeah, just need to put this bad boy into the oven" Amber answers. I hum in response and slide over to the mirror. I feel unsure about my hair in a pony tail, so I pull the hair tie out and ruffle my locks around a few times. Now down, I do a simple smile and decide this was much better then before. The red from the jersey jacket makes me look like a tomato but it evens out with the white button up and black skinny jeans I wore.

"Wow wow wow, look who's trying to dress to impress~" I hear over my shoulder. I spin around and confront Luna grinning at me with her hands in her jeans.

"No I'm not~" I whine in defense, I feel the heat creep up onto my face. I can't help that I get embarrassed easily, stupid body chemicals. 

"It's ok bear~ I know you wanna look nice on the job" Luna comforts me, "I mean this can be your future lover! Who know! This can be the drama we been looking for!" She cries out enthusiastically. "You and Miss customer fall in love, Krystal rejects and says your forbidden to meet, Sulli tries to help you behind Krystal's back, Amber see Miss customer and falls in love with her, you and Amber figh-" Luna's mouth is shut by a flour covered hand. 

"I think you had enough drama marathons for now" a llama comments. Amber looks at me and hands me a pizza box. "Pizza's done, now go before loco Luna here starts making our lives into a drama series". With that, I go out the door, sincerely taking in Amber's words and jump into the car. I turn on the engine, cranking up the radio, and see the time.

"10:10, looks like I got enough time to cruise around~" I back up and start on my way the delivery to this "Miss Customer".