Chapter 1:

Baby Don't Cut.

Ji Hyun is best friends with Baek Hyun & EXO, she's a member of SISTAR. Ji Hyun has been secretly battling with depression for 4 years now. Back in 2010 her stepdad, which was like a real father to her died with skin cancer. He stayed in the hospital for months and she was there all through it, watching him suffer. She was sad because she couldn't do anything to stop his suffering but to be there for him. Ji Hyun, her mom and her stepdaddy's mom stayed at the hospital with him, his mom stayed in the room with him at night to watch him. One night he stopped breathing and his mom noticed it and started panicing and calling Ji Hyun's mom, Ji Hyun's mom rushed in the room, Ji Hyun's mom never came back to the room Ji Hyun was waiting in so Ji Hyun went to his room and walked in and seen him laying there in the hospital bed peacefully... Gone. Ji Hyun couldn't take it and broke down, almost falling to the floor. Her mom and her dad's mom hugged her tightly crying with her.

Baek Hyun has been here for Ji Hyun ever since then, he knows about her depression, what she's been through and her self harming. Baek Hyun forced Ji Hyun to promise him she wouldn't self harm, finally she agreed to promise him. But she knew she would break the promise. It's not easy to stop self harming, it's like once you start smoking or drinking, you just can't stop.

EXO, SISTAR & Baek Hyun kept doing all they could do to keep Ji Hyun happy and to keep her alive. Baek Hyun worried about Ji Hyun all the time. He was scared he was going to find her dead from killing herself. Baek Hyun went to Starship to surprise Ji Hyun to take her out for lunch. Baek Hyun went to SISTAR's practice room and secretly hugged Ji Hyun from behind she giggled and smiled. Baek Hyun loved seeing her smile and hearing her laugh. It was like music to his ears.

"Oppa, I thought you were practicing too?" Ji Hyun asked hugging Baek Hyun.

"I got out early to take you out to lunch." Baek Hyun smiled and looked into Ji Hyun's eyes.

Ji Hyun blushed.

Baek Hyun and Ji Hyun walked to the nearest Cafe to get something to eat.

"So how are you? And be honest." Baek Hyun said sipping his bubble tea.

"I'm actually feeling good today, believe it or not." Ji Hyun smiled.

Baek Hyun smiled big knowing she's getting better into depression.

"Well, I'm not giving up on you." Ji Hyun blushed biting her lip.

The waitress came up and Baek Hyun and Ji Hyun order their food.

-1 hour later-

Baek Hyun and Ji Hyun walked out the cafe, Baek Hyun walked Ji Hyun back to starship.

"Thank you for lunch oppa, you're the best." Ji Hyun smiled, hugging Baek Hyun.

"Anything for you." Baek Hyun smiled and watches Ji Hyun go inside Starship to make sure she gets in safe and heads back to SM.

"Have fun with your boyfriend?" Hyorin said smirking at Ji Hyun.

"Unnie, he's my BEST friend, not BOY friend." Hyorin rolled her eyes.

"You are clearly blind."

"Huh?" Ji Hyun looked at Hyorin confused.

"You seriously can't tell all these years he likes you- no loves you?"

Ji Hyun just laughs at Hyorin's words.

"How can a boy love a girl like me?" Ji Hyun said showing Hyorin her scars.

"Look, all them boys are s, Baek Hyun doesn't care how many scars is on your body. He loves you as you.... I hope you will see that soon Ji Hyun..." Hyorin walked off. Ji Hyun stood there in the middle of the hallway thinking about Hyorin's words and thinking how Baek Hyun treats her. Ji Hyun loves Baek Hyun and has liked him ever since they met, but she didn't wanna ruin his life by her depression or put him through it.

Ji Hyun is to scared to let Baek Hyun in all the way, she's scared her demon inside will hurt Baek Hyun. She's trying to protect him from it. Ji Hyun sighed going back to the practice room and found the girls eating junk food and candy bars.

"Want some unnie?" Dasom looked at Ji Hyun, Ji Hyun shook her head no smiling.

"I had lunch with Baek Hyun, imma walk over there and talk to him. Thank you anyways." Ji Hyun bowed and walked out heading to SM. Hyorin knows what Ji Hyun is about to do and smiles. "Finally... She opened her eyes."

Ji Hyun walked into SM and asked for Baek Hyun. She went to EXO's practice room and seen EXO-K practicing Overdose. They seen her in the mirror and smiled greeting her instead of waving since they were dancing. She sung along to Overdose and near the end the boys started jumping around pulling Ji Hyun in dancing with her. She laughed dancing crazy with EXO-K, Baek Hyun watched her smiling and laughing with her. Ji Hyun pulled Baek Hyun out while the boys acted crazy.

"Can I talk to you in private?" Ji Hyun said out of breath. Baek Hyun was kinda worried but nodded and they went behind SM building.

"What's wrong?" Baek Hyun asked playing with his fingers.

"Well... When I went into Starship me and Hyorin was talking...... I have liked you for a long time Baek Hyun and Hyorin told me you liked me.... But the reason why I ignored it and try pushing both of our feelings away was because of my depression. I was scared of hurting you and hurting our relationship..." Ji Hyun looked down in tears.

"I don't know what to do... This demon inside is ruining me, my life and love life.." Baek Hyun grabbed onto Ji Hyun's waist and kissed her softly on the lips.

"I'll help you get rid of this demon, like I said. I'm here for you and to help you. I understand jagiya, and don't worry it won't come between us. Okay?" Baek Hyun said wiping Ji Hyun's tears away. She sniffed then smiled softly and hugged Baek Hyun tightly. He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her back softly rubbing her back.

"I love you Kang Ji Hyun.."

"I love you too Byun Baekhyunie." Baek Hyun giggled and kissed Ji Hyun's forehead.

"I'll pick you up around 5-5:30, okay?" Ji Hyun nodded hugging and kissing Baek Hyun bye then heading back to Starship.

Ji Hyun had this weird feeling in her stomach, like she felt excited and she couldn't stop smiling. Is this what happiness feels like? Ji Hyun finally feels happiness after 4 years, she finally found it again.

She walked in SISTAR's practice room and Hyorin hugged her tightly.

"Congrats, I told you." Ji Hyun giggled, Hyorin knew why Ji Hyun was smiling so much when she walked in.

"Thank you unnie. For everything." Ji Hyun hugged Hyorin back.