❦Beautiful Stranger

Thinking Out Loud

Story Title: Beautiful Stranger.
Characters: Lee Hayi (m), Kim Hanbin (m).
Genre: fluff, store!au.
Length: 562w.
Plot: Hayi goes for some last minute school-shopping
when she runs into a handsome young man.

Hayi ran down stairs, grabbing her jacket and putting on her shoes. “Honey, where are you going?” she heard her mom ask. “I was making homework, but I needed some stuff I didn't have.” She explained and looked around for her purse. “But dear, the closest store is closing in 20 minutes.” Her mom told her, right at the moment that she had found her purse, “Exactly, that's why I'm in such a hurry!” Hayi ran out of the door. 

Breathing, heavily, she walked into the store. She glanced at the big clock on her right, ‘5:45PM’ it said. She looked around for any bords that would lead her to the school supplies. After gathering all needed stuff, she walked towards the cashier. She was counting her money when she looked up and saw a guy, probably around her own age, standing in front of her counting his money as well. She stared at him for a while, until he looked up and had eye-contact with him. A pink blush spread over Hayi's cheek. She looked at the ground and heard the guy chuckle lightly. She looked up again, when she was sure he didn't watch her anymore. She sighed, ‘God, I'm so stupid.’ she thought. It was the guy's turn to pay. She expected him to pay and exit the store, but to her surprise he was still standing her, again looking at her. This time he had a very sweet smile on his face. Hayi thought he looked cute; his eyes that seemed to be really close to each other, his smile showing his white teeth, his sharp nose and jawline. Hayi paid for her stuff and was going to pack them in a bag when she noticed the guy was doing it for her. She muttered a smile thank you and accepted the bag when he handed it to her. They walked out of the store together. “Hey,” he greeted her, “Hello.”

“I'm Kim Hanbin, nice to meet you.”

“Hayi, Lee Hayi.”

“That's a very beautiful name, Hayi. How do you feel?” The guy, appearantly called Hanbin, asked. Hayi shrugged, “Just the usual, fine I guess. How about you?” Hayi asked him. ‘Thank goodness.’ Hayi thought in her mind, she was sure he couldn't notice how flustered and shy Hayi actually was. “Me? I'm feeling great, really great.” He told her with a cheeky smile. They talked some more, walking back home. They got to know each other a bit more, even if it was only two minutes.

“Are you going that way?” Hanbin stood still and looked at Hayi who was taking a step to right. She turned around and nodded. “Oh, I see.” Hanbin said. “Why? Which way are you going?” Hayi asked him, a little disappointed to know they won't walk together anymore. “The left. It was a blessing to meet you, Lee Hayi. I hope to see you around more oftenly.” 

“My pleasure. And yes, I hope so too.”

They waved each other goodbye.

When Hayi took out her keys to open the front door of her house, she suddenly realized something, 

 “I FORGOT TO ASK FOR HIS NUMBER!”



There you go, the first drabble! I quickly made this in about 30 minutes because I felt guilty that I didn't update the story (I actually am, but those two chapters {one minrene one bihi} are very long one-shots) so I decided to turn my own experience into a drabble. I hope you enjoyed this little bit of fluff. See you soon!