one ;;krisho;;

Belle Of The Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho: kriseu~ the kids are going out of hand.... 

Kris: ok

Suho: excuse me!! please do something!! 

Kris: shush I'm watching football 

Suho: and football is more important than the kids?!?! do you want to get hit?

Kris: you only talk

Suho: what?

Kris: you won't hit me 

Suho: yeah I won't 

"Ow!" Kris yelps, rubbing the back of his head.

"Says the one who said I won't hit them," Suho smirks.

"I hate you," Kris mumbles.

"Then tell me why we have ten kids," Suho asks.

"I don't know," Kris shrugs. "You're a ."

"What?!"

Suho has blocked Kris from his contacts. 

 

"Ma! I'm leaving," Jongin says. Suho looks at him for a while. 

"Where to?"

"Dance practice," Jongin gleams.

"Will you be back for dinner?" Suho asks, holding the laundry basket tighter in his grasp.

"I don't think so. I'll be going out with Taemin and Sehun will be meeting me too. Sorry ma, I love you," Jongin says, then he leans down and pecks both Suho's cheeks.

"Be back by nine," Suho turns to the kitchen, where the washing machine is. "If you stand outside this door at 9:01 pm, I'm not letting you in." 

"Got it, ma," Jongin grins and rushes out of the house, his duffle bag in tow.

 

"Myunnie..." Kris tugs on Suho's sleeve. "I'm sorry..."

"Go away."

"Myunnie! I didn't mean it! I love you so much, you know?" Kris whines, almost about to stamp his feet on the floor like a spoilt kid.

"Do you want me to tape your mouth and tie you to the bed?" Suho asks, quite annoyed.

Kris breaks out into a grin. "Mm... ." 

"Shut up!" 

 

"Did you hear that? Mom and Dad are fighting," Sehun snorts.

Suho happens to walk past him with an empty laundry basket.

"Be quiet, Sehun-ah. If you're not going to drink the tea and eat the biscuits, then go continue studying. If not, you cannot go out with Jongin this evening," Suho warns. "You too, Tao. If you don't finish your homework and your daily set of chores, you cannot follow Luhan and Minseok to the club."

 

Kris takes Suho's phone from his cupboard and goes to his contacts. He unblocks himself and sends himself a message.

 

Suho: I love you 💜

 

And he grins, at his successful mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter