Chapter NINE

The World Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SuperStar K6 Song Yoobin & Lee Junhee - Hello

It a gloomy night for Hayoung. After her first love rejected her this morning, she have no mood to enjoy her day. Not even with Bomi and Bona. Never in her life she does not get what she wants. She always get whatever she wanted but in this case, it rarely happened. She failed to get Kyungsoo and the worst is, he hates her so much. "Why must I do that. Well it not my fault! His lips is so attractive." Hayoung whispering to herself as she entered the front door of her house. It was dark so she assume that every one is now asleep.

"Hayoung." A deep voice make her jump a bit from her place. There is one person who still waiting for her to come home. And that person is the one that she wanted to avoid. "Appa... Why are you here?" She bluntly asked. "Is that even important? Where are you from? Do you know what time is it? It freaking past midnight."

"Appa, I'm with Bomi the whole day so what is your problem? I have a very bad day so please excuse me." She was about to walk away but Mr Oh thows something at her. It a few picture of her with.... "Appa!!!! Are you spying me? What are you thinking you are doing appa!!" Hayoung have no clues that her father will spy her and most worst is, one of the picture is her and Kyungsoo kissing in the morning just now. 

"I do a good thing Hayoung! See what kind of picture did I saw right there! Now what, Bomi? The whole day? Since when you know how to lie at your own father? This is what happened when you hangging aroung with this kid!" Mr Oh fired up until his wife walk out from the room. "What is the noise?" 

"Your precious daugther that you believe so much just lied to me. And she even hangging around with that kid again! Since when I teach you to lie at me!!" Mr Oh let out all her anger towards Hayoung. "Appa! So what if I wanted to be friedn with him? It not a sin! He still a human with heart! At least he is more pure than your heart!!" With that statement, a rough big hand lands on Hayoung right cheek. A loud sound echoes in the whole living room.

"Yeobo!!!" Mrs Oh was taken back with her husband slapped toward her one and only daugther. Hayoung still holding her right cheek with her hand while looking at her father with a very angry glared. This is the first time she getting a slap. "Hayoung ah... I..." Mr Oh regret with what he had done but it too late, it already happened.

"I hate you!!!! I hate you and your dirty heart! For the last time I warn you, stop disturbing me and Kyungsoo. Yes I like him. No.. I love him since I was 7 and now I will do everything to make sure he likes me back. Please stay away from us! For once, let me choose my own path of life!" With a heavy sobbing, Hayoung run out from the house, to somewhere she herself does not know.

"Omma." Bona called her mother who was busy staring at her phone. "Yes darling?" she answer. Her eyes still fix on the phone screen. "Who are you waiting for? Omma, do you wait for Kai ajusshi to call you?" Bona statement makes her gulp her saliva. How does this kid knows that she is waiting for Kai's phone call? 

"No I'm not...." Bomi deny the truth. "I like Kai Ajusshi. I never play with someone who smile a lot to me. Omma he even asked me to call him appa." Bona said which makes Bomi look at her daugther with a wide eyes. "He what???"

 

"Bona ya~" Kai called her as she busy playing with her while Bomi busy with her ice cream. "Yes ajusshi.." She replied with a warm smile. "Don't you miss your appa? I mean, Omma said that you never meet your appa right? Did you somehow wanted to see his face?" He asked.

"I wish I know who is my appa but I never asked omma about it because she might get upset about it. Living with my only mom is enough for me." The 4 years old kid said like an ajumma. Kai just smile looking at how cute Bona is. "Bona ah..." He called her again. "If you want to, you can call me appa. I don't really mind about it."

"Really? I can call you appa? You are my appa???" She beamed happily. Kai just pinch her cheek because no one can stand seeing her cute chubby cheek. "Kai Appa!!!!" She happily c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter