CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The World Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bolbbalgan4 - Galaxy | 볼빨간 사춘기 - 우주를 줄게

- 6 years ago -

"OPPA!" A girl name Kim Minji shout out loud calling her favorite friend. Kyungsoo who knows who she refer too, smile as he smile back at her. Kim Minseok is his closest friend and his senior at school. He help him a lot and always together. Few months ago, Minseok finallyintroduce his little sister, Minji to Kyungsoo. Since then, he always hang out with Minji and have a bit crush in her.

"Yah Minji why are you always shouting when calling him. For your information, Kyungsoo is not deaf yet okay?!" Minseok said as he walked toward Kyungsoo house. "Well, i don't really mind. Hey Minji how are you? How school today?" Kyungsoo asked her with full of smile. 

"Nothing special. Oppa, next 2 years i will joining you at high school. Isnt it awesome. We can finally go to school together, lunch together, walk together~" Minji started to daydream about her highschool again. Minseok only chuckled looking at his stupid sister. It was very obvious that Minji really likes Kyungsoo. She always talked about Kyungsoo everytime she open her eyes.

"Kyungsoo, how is your mother? Is she okay? I heard she fell from her bed yesterday from Minji?" Minseok asked. "Yeah, she was so eager to walk all by herself when she know that she can't. I think i really need to stop going to school. No one can look for her when i was away. I can just go and work at Kai's workshop."

"Are you nut? first of all, you don't need to drop out from school. We can still looks for people to look after your mother. Second, Kai? You mean that ultimate playboy?" Kyungsoo nodded. "Yah, i don't think its a good idea btw. Just.. go to school." Minseok said. "Hyung, Kai is not a bad person. He maybe a playboy who sleep with all girls, but he is kind."

"Oppa!" Minji smile from afar before continue playing around. Both men just smile looking at silly girl. "Btw hyung, Did you already told Minji about you guys moving to Canada?" Kyungsoo asked. yes, Minseok and his sister will moving to Ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter