Fluffy Cartoons and Cute Love Songs

Fluffy Cartoons and Cute Love Songs

Fluffy Cartoons and Cute Love Songs

 

Summary: After watching a fluffy cartoon and listening + composing many cute love songs, Jaejoong was in a fluffy mood, something too much for Junsu and Yoochun to bear. 

 

 

8:10 AM

 

“Aitakatta, aitakatta, aitakatta, yes! 

Kimi ni~~~~<3” 

 

Jaejoong sang as he danced in the waiting room. He whirled around, pointing at Yoochun and shook his bottom cutely in imitation of the song’s famous dance at the last part. 

 

The actor sputtered on his drink in surprise at the sudden intrusion and coughed loudly. It was not the first day the brunette acted weird, after all, that is what defines Jaejoong but the pink singer was over energetic over at 8am in the morning, not to say looked completely outrageous in a pink track pants, white fluffy bunny jacket, blank tank top, and elephant slippers. Luckily, there were no fans waiting outside today due to the hidden schedule, and no staffs were around to witness the broken-minded brunette. 

 

At the sound of coughs, Junsu rushed out of the washroom to pat on Yoochun’s back, afraid of the other having an asthma attack. He rubbed worriedly on the actor’s lean back as the barking seized, and lifted the bottle of water to the older’s lips. After taking a slow sip, Yoochun raised his head to look at Jaejoong, who was now pulling onto the fluff balls dangling from the collar his jacket as he twirled around.

 

“Aishiau futari itsu no toki ni mo

Tonari dooshi anata to atashi Sakuranbo~~”

 

Junsu lifted his eyebrow questioningly and turned to face Yoochun, who shrugged unknowingly and shook his head. 

 

“What happened to Jaejoong?” their manager stepped in and almost yelped in surprise at the sight of the dancing bunny in the room. He looked over to the other two occupants and saw them looking back at him with equal confusion behind their dark orbs. Stillness filled the room, only the melodic voice of the bouncing bunny resonated. Before any of them were able to ask Jaejoong for his actions, their stylist opened the door, and ran to the brunette in a split-second.

 

“What is with those shoes!” She grabbed onto the slim shoulders and ushered the singer to a sitting position. Elephants flew across the room, black and red sneakers tied nicely onto the small feet of the singing-brunette. 

 

“Noona, shouldn’t you ask about the clothes…?” Junsu asked faintly. The said stylist turned her head over to look at the sitting couple, “Change, quick, change! We need to get you three ready for the photoshoot already!”

 

“Jaejoong-hyung’s clo-“ The two were pulled out of their seats in swift motion, and pushed roughly into the changing room. Clothes landed atop of their heads before protests could be heard, a pair of sneakers hitting the centre of their head completely quieting them in the end.

 

~

 

11:20 AM

 

Yoosu sat down on the plastic chairs grudgingly and eyed Jaejoong sitting not too far from them, swaying his head along with the melody coming from his lips, 

 

“Koi shichattanda tabun kidsuitenai deshou?

Hoshi no yoru negai komete CHE.R.RY!

Yubisaki de okuru kimi e no MESSAGE~”

 

They still haven’t figured out the reason for Jaejoong’s hyper-ness, but the singing has not stopped since this morning, and it’s nearly noon! Although they love their hyung, and they love his voice, it is starting to get irritating, especially when they both are still exhausted from yesterday’s soccer match. 

 

“Hyung~! What’s with all the sweet songs! Could you at least change them to ballad or something?” Junsu whined as he dragged his hands down his face, illustrating a perfect scream-face except scarier with his pale skin and heavy eye make-up. 

 

Jaejoong turned to look at the duo, still wearing his fluffy rabbit jacket, blank tank top, and pink track pants, as the stylist noona deemed it suitable for today’s photoshoot theme. He lifted a finger and swayed it in disagreement, “Of course not Junsu-yah! Sweet songs make you happy! Listening to all those ballads is probably what turned Yoochun into such a crybaby!” 

 

“What! I’m just emotional, not a crybaby!” Yoochun hollered in protest. He had been drained from the four-hours soccer match that Junsu dragged him to yesterday, and with the themed “Active Spring” photoshoot, he was dressed in a fluffy lamb hoodie and blue shorts, asked to jump for over half of the pictures. 

 

‘I’m not a teenager anymore! And who says lamb jumps! Shouldn’t it be the bunny to keep bouncing?!’ but sadly, Yoochun’s cry was left unsounded and he was pulled through the ridiculous demands of the photographer along with an orange-coated-duck and over-active-bunny. The duck was fine. Very fine. His curvy bottom was as attractive as always, and his quiet quacks today were relatively cute. 

 

“Dakara amai ichigo Hoobaru you ni boku wo aie~

Darling haato ni kiteru doresu wo nuide Kimi wo kanji sasete!”

 

The couple groaned as the eldest started singing again. The sweetness in his voiced level-up further, raising goosebumps on their arms. The staff seemed to like Jaejoong’s liveliness, smiling as they fussed over clothes and strands of hair. Junsu leaned and laid his head onto Yoochun’s shoulder while the other felt as if the angel’s singing was drifting him away from the surroundings.

 

“Kiss e furete Hitotsu ni natte dakishime aetara?

Ah, masshiro na miruku ni oboretai! Issho ni ikou~

Strawberry ii moereba <3” 

 

“Alright, Jaejoong-shi, please come over!” Yoosu brightened visibly at the photographer’s call. They had finished group, and two-by-two shots before the three were sent to rest while the staff changed the set for individual shots. The blue sunny sky and flower-filled meadow was replaced by a balloon filled garden. 

 

‘How are balloons even related to spring?’ Nevertheless, the pair were happy for the coming of peace during Jaejoong’s photoshoot.

 

“Why is Jaejoong-hyung even so hyper?” Junsu whispered as he snuggled against Yoochun’s side.  Finding a comfortable position, he sighed in content and tucked an arm beneath the black-haired actor’s, fingers brushing against palm lightly.

 

“Su, I seriously have no idea. But, Jaejoong-hyung’s emotions are most easily swayed and caused by one single person.” The two turned to look at each other before saying in synchronisation, 

 

“Yunho-hyung.”

 

~

 

11:59 PM

 

“Chunnie~ Yunho-hyung is not replying to my messages…” Junsu pouted as he stared into the screen of his phone. He had sent a message to the band leader over half an hour ago, but still no reply. 

 

“Wait, let me text Changmin.” Yoochun smoothed blonde strands away from the cute duck’s forehead on his shoulder before focusing on typing into his phone.

 

To: Foodmonster Magnae

Did something happen between Yunho-hyung and Jaejoong-hyung?
Jae-hyung is acting very weird.

 

Within a minute, Yoochun’s phone vibrated signaling the magnae’s reply.

 

To: Greasy Chunface

Not that I know of.
Isn’t Jaejoong-hyung always weird?

 

“Changmin says he doesn’t know.” Junsu groaned and scratched a finger along Yoochun’s back of the hand in protest. “Ask if Yunho-hyung knows anything?” 

 

To: Foodmonster Magnae

He is weird as in… super hyper. Over-energetic.
He has been singing cute love songs non-stop since this morning!
Me and Su’s ears are going to turn into hollow holes soon!
With lollipops stuck in them!

 

“Yoochun-shi, please come over!” Yoochun looked up to see Jaejoong bouncing towards him with a wide grin on his face. He pounced and hugged his soulmate tightly before pushing him to the direction of the set. The actor quickly tossed his phone to Junsu before he was ushered in front of the camera. The brunette giggled, doe eyes watching the actor flail his arms in a joyful expression before dancing off to the bathroom, 

 

“Omoide zutto zutto Wasurenai sora Futari ga hanarete ittemo~

Konna sukina hito ni Deau kisetsu Nido to nai <3”

 

Junsu stared at the back of his twirling-hyung with a blank expression, him greeting staffs joyfully, him picking up a bottle of water pretending as if it’s a microphone, him tripping over the brown boxes filled with clothes…until the vibration of the black device in his hands distracted him.

 

“Hikatte motto Saikou no lady! Kitto sotto omoi todoku~

Shinjiru koto ga subete Love so sweet~ <3”

 

Melodious voice continued unknowing of his dongsaeng’s frustrations, the blonde musical actor quickly swiped and unlocked the device.

 

To: Greasy Chunface

Yunho-hyung doesn’t know too.
He said he was too tired to contact Jae-hyung yesterday and the day before.
Oh, but he does remember Jae-hyung texting him this morning about crying over cartoons or something. 

 

“Cartoons?!” The innocent duck squeaked, pulling attention from everyone, and then lowering his head with a forming blush on his cheeks. Used to the spontaneous JYJ members, the staffs returned to their work but the word has left Yoochun pondering as he half-mindedly listened to posing orders.

 

To: Foodmonster Magnae

Minnie! What do you mean cartoons?!
And crying! How is that related to Jae-hyung’s current state!

To: Greasy Chunface

Hey duckbutt!
Don’t ask me, that’s what Yunho-hyung said.

There’s no use asking him further, our leader is dead on the couch from his over-night drama shooting. I only managed to poke this much out of him.

 

Junsu pouted at the words and felt a sob coming up his throat at the still-harmonizing return of the white bunny. 

 

“Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone~

I'll be waiting, all that's left to do is run!

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,

It's a love story, baby, just say, ‘Yes.’~”

 

‘Great! He upgraded to singing english now!’ Eyes rolled up in defeat, Junsu weakly typed a reply.

 

To: Foodmonster Magnae

Hey Minnie…
My ears are dying!
Jae-hyung has been bouncing around whole day like a bunny in euphoria!

 

The magnae’s nonchalant reply successfully threw the sobbing duck off his chair,

 

To Greasy Chunface

At least he’s not a bunny in heat.

 

~

 

1:15 PM

 

Plopping down on the couch beside Yoochun, Junsu laid his head onto the other’s lap and kicked off his shoes. The photoshoot were finally done and lunch was being prepared.

 

The tired blonde looked up to see dead eyes staring back at him. Slightly frightened, the singer raised a hand to brush away black locks covering the baritone’s pale face, “Chunnie, you alive?” 

 

After a moment of nonexistent response, Junsu popped into a sitting position and shook Yoochun’s shoulders. “Chunnie! Yoochun! Don’t die on me! I can’t live without you!”

 

Blinking his heavy eyes, Yoochun pushed Junsu by the chest and muttered, “Su, Junsu, I’m so tired. Just let me go.”

 

“Noooo~~~” By this time, the staff were glancing at them pitifully as if they just saw an act of Romeo and Juliet. However, their minds were thinking of busy schedules and lack of sleep while in reality, it was a hard-core soccer match and a singing white fluff.

 

“Let’s give up, Junsu. I think I’m going crazy too.” Clear tears began to emerge from saddened eyes, soft lips pursing and eyebrows tightening, Junsu was an epic portrayal of Noah in ‘The Notebook’. 

 

“My life is brilliant. My love is pure~

I saw an angel, of that I'm sure.”

 

Yoochun suddenly jumped up and ran towards Jaejoong who just entered the waiting room,

“Oh my god! I love that song!”

 

Junsu was left stunned, tears not falling as he stared dumbfounded at the singing soulmates, each holding onto a banana as microphone.

 

“You're beautiful. You're beautiful.

You're beautiful, it's true~!”

 

The duo turned to each other and as if reaching towards a faraway love, they screamed at the top of their throats,

 

“I saw your face in a crowded place,

And I don't know what to do,

'Cause I'll never be with you~~”

 

The lonely duck sobbed and softly whispered to himself, “Isn’t that a sad song…? The singer suicided at the end of the music video…”

 

 

~

 

3:00 PM

 

“'Cause we belong together now, yeah~

Forever united here somehow, yeah~

You got a piece of me, and honestly!

My life (my life)! Would (would )! Without you~!”

 

After filling their tummies, JYJ were recharged and whelming with energy. On the way to their next schedule of radio broadcast, all three members are jumping and shouting along with the song playing in the car. Yes all three, including Junsu. Apparently, his mood was boosted tremendously after eating his favourite food for lunch, friend chicken with rice bento.

 

“Kkeuteobsi pyeolchyeojin i gire sueobsi neomeojyeoseo
Mipeojin sangcheo duryeowohajima.

Sangcheoga meomulda gan gosen sigani chajawaseo
Eorumanjigo dasi saeroun gieogeul piul geoya~” 

 

The melodious voices of Homin’s ‘Rise…’ rang from Junsu’s phone, announcing a call from either of the pair. Not in a rush to answer, the triple happily harmonised to the heart-strengthening song, feeling a familiar warmth seep up their hearts, until the chorus finished. 

 

“Yobeoseyo? Changmin-ah!” Junsu pressed his phone to his ear and greeted joyfully. 

 

“Hey Duckbutt!” Changmin’s low whisper reached the said hyung’s ear. “I think I found out why Jaejoong-hyung may be acting so energetic! I peaked into Yunho-hyung’s phone and apparently, Jaejoong-hyung has been watching cartoons, like Disney and all those, and listening to cute love songs since yesterday night. He even composed some before he went to bed, and wrote a lot of fluffy lyrics this morning!”

 

The musical actor hummed in response, half-heartedly paying the magnae any attention, eyes on the duo now rocking their heads like maniacs. He cackled, both of them have short hair, there’s nothing to fling! 

 

“Duckbutt! Are you listening to me?! Stupid dolphin! Xiah!” The model pair were waiting for the variety show to start recording, and risking his luck in getting caught by his manager or any others, he was calling at a corner of the set, in his quietest voice possible, but the dolphin on the other side was forcing his volume up by each word. “Kim Junsu!” 

 

That definitely caught the duck’s attention, but also some people wandering near Changmin. The magnae smiled in mock, “Kimi j-junsui desune~~ (You are so innocent~)” 

 

The tall man furrowed his eyebrows as he distracted the other’s suspicions by suddenly speaking Japanese instead. 

 

“I know right? I always am! You finally realize?” The dolphin’s gleeful reply caused a corner of Changmin’s lip to twist in irritation. Oh, how much he wanted to strangle that duck! 

 

“Shut up! Urgh Whatever!”

 

~

 

Changmin ended the call and slid his phone into his jeans pocket just as the director shouted for the start of the recording, the loud background music of his hyungs circling his brain,

 

“If you could see that I'm the one who understands you!

Been here all along, so, why can't you see—

You belong with me~

You belong with me~!!”

 

The tall high-tone singer sighed and walked back to his seat next to Yunho. The leader turned to look at him in question, ‘Is everything alright?’ 

 

Changmin nodded his head and patted his hyung’s hand in assurance.

 

~

 

5: 30PM

 

“In this life and far across the ocean busil suga eomneun byeogieodo dwae 

nunapui bicheun pyeolchyeojyeosseo yeogi Voice faith my choice 

da jinagan heunjeogui chungdoreul kkeonael geot eobseo~!”

 

JYJ’s ‘Creation’ sounded from Changmin’s phone, and he quickly glided across the waiting room to pick up the call from either one of the three hyungs. “Yobeoseyo?”

 

“Changmin-ah~!” A greasy voice greeted him, needless to check who the caller was.

 

“Yoochun-hyung!” It has been some time since the two have last chatted, one packed with drama filming while the other had been in Japan till the day before yesterday. 

 

“Hey, yo, we just finished our recording~~~ So, guess what~? We gonna g-g-go there first!”

 

Strong eyebrows furrowed in annoyance, “Okay, me and Yunho-hyung will be slightly late. Why are you rapping?” 

 

“I’m in a good mood little bro!” The greasy voice turned even more oily in Changmin’s opinion, if that is possible, and he felt like cutting the line already. Maybe they will chat when his actor-hyung is in the more right state of mind.

 

“Okay. See you there soon.” Without waiting for Yoochun’s response, Changmin hung up and met Yunho’s eyes staring at him through the mirror. He shrugged nonchalantly, “Nothing, Yoochun-hyung stayed too long under the sun. Told him his brain is gonna get fried first before any tanning will happen, with that big forehead of his.” 

 

Used to the magnae’s cynical responses, Yunho hummed and walked out of the walking room with Changmin tailing behind. No matter how much the two wanted it to end, the recording was not done, and it was only a short break while the staff prepared for the last section of the show.

 

~

 

7:00PM

 

At last, the recording have ended and he arrived at the restaurant. But despite his growling stomach, Changmin did not find it in him to pull open the door to the private room the five have ordered. He felt embarrassing just standing outside of the door, while passing waiters sends him curious (or sympathetic?) glances. He missed his hyungs, a lot, very much, and regardless of getting used to the quiet, slightly more peaceful way of getting along with Yunho, Changmin never forgets the other three noisy members, and are very used to their ways too. But this, this was really  ridiculous! The cause for his misery were the loud, and mind you, OFF-TUNED singing shouted from the room.

 

“Because you live and breathe~!

Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help,

Because you live, girl <3

My world has twice as many stars in the sky~”

 

‘Breathe in, breathe out. Phew~ Phew~ Here goes!’ Changmin took all his courage to swing open the door, and he immediately ran in, shutting the door behind him, before rolling on to the floor laughing. 

 

Junsu was wearing a golden long hair wig (where did he even got that?), with a red scarf wrapped around his waist, dangling down as if a dress. The dolphin stood atop a chair as he held a spoon to his mouth, wailing incoherent sounds while Yoochun shouted english words next to the chair, in a hardly-no-melody fashion. His arms spread out wide, revealing his button up shirt that’s lifted and tied below his chest, mouth reddened by lipstick. The band umma displayed an even more legendary scene. Standing next to Yoochun in a similar manner, red hair tied up in the air on the centre of his head, plush lips glittering with bright pink lip gloss, jeans long gone, only a red-black-and-white checkered button up covering his slender form from shoulders to groin. The karaoke box’s background music was barely heard with all the yelling going. 

 

Till, the song died down, and Changmin’s high pitched voice rang around in the room, JYJ finally noticed the arrival of their band baby and gathered around him. “Changminnie~!!!” 

 

The called magnae was in no condition to reply. Hands pressing onto his aching stomach, eyes squinted close in mouth splitting laughter as he continued rolling on the floor. The intro to the next song came up and his hyungs chose to ignore their crazy youngest, racing to stand on the chair instead. Moments later, breathless, Changmin sat up with tear-filled eyes, watching the triple resuming their previous activity—becoming Divas, however, the present song they were singing was sang by a male artist.

 

“When I see your face,

There’s not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing~

Just the way you are <3

And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for a while,

'Cause, girl, you're amazing~

Just the way you are <3”

 

The tall baby crawled to the table, and pulled himself onto a chair, hand grabbing a nearby cup of water to pour down his throat. He scanned around the room, nope, no alcohol. Then, something incredible caught his eyes, and he grabbed it to read through thoroughly. 

‘Samgyeopsal, Galbi, Bossam, Agujjim, Japchae, Nakji bokkeum, Jjajangmyeon, Soy sauce crab, Tteokbokki, Gopchang, Samgyetang, Gimbap,….’ the list seemed endless and Changmin’s eyes sparked. His hyungs have ordered all his favourites, and so much more! 

 

“Changmin-ah, Changmin-ah! Come join us!” The eldest called out jovially. 

 

The magnae slowly put down the receipt onto the table, stripped off his jacket, pulled open his black button up shirt and jumped towards them, “Okay~!!”

 

“You catch me like a thief in the night,

You hold me when I put up a fight,

You chase me when I run from your light,

Because you love, You won't give up

'Til my heart is stolen~

'Til my heart is stolen away~”

 

~

 

7: 30 PM

 

“I love you, so I love you. I love you…

Kotoba janakutemo~

Ai no oto, ai no uta de~

Kimi ni todoke it’s my love song…” 

 

The Japanese song stood out from the english song coming from the speakers and Jaejoong lounged to his phone the moment he recognized the tune. Unlike Junsu and Changmin who assigned separate songs for JYJ and HoMin, or Yunho and Yoochun who simply assign all five of them a TV5Q song, Jaejoong assigned each member with a different song. Changmin's is ‘Heaven’s Day’ after the previous choice of his famous scream from ‘Mirotic’; Yoochun’s is ‘Found You’ after the duo’s collaborating composed ‘Colors ~Melody and Harmony~’; Junsu's was ‘Love in the Ice’ before switching over to the sweet melody of ‘Around and Around’; and Yunho’s, was constantly changed by Jaejoong, from ‘Lovin’ You’ to ‘Wasurenaide’ then HoMin’s ‘She’, ‘I Swear’, and ultimately the current song, ‘I Love You’. 

 

“Yunnie!” Cheerful voice chirped in delight, doe eyes brightening with affection along side his long-standing glint of happiness. All of them were still in their inappropriate attire as they sat down around the table to eat, but none of them minded their lack of proper clothing as they sang along to the on-playing karaoke.

 

“Hey, Jaejoongie. Sorry that I got caught by our manager for a meeting and have to arrive even later.” Yunho’s voice was husky and low due to his tired state, but his loving tone demonstrated his longing for his other half and it was enough to release butterflies in Jaejoong’s stomach. 

 

“It’s okay! Minnie is here already and he’s now having fun with Yoochun and Junsu.” The red head glanced over at the triple, stuffing food into their mouths while they tried singing to the karaoke at the same time. 

 

“Great that’s he’s finally having some fun. It’s been pretty tiring.” Yunho sighed in relief before continuing, “I will be there in another half an hour, don’t mind about saving dishes for me, I know how much our food monster needs to eat. Just help me order some around eight, will you?” 

 

“Mmm~~” A wide grin remained on Jaejoong’s face, bringing his boyfriend to chuckle softly. The throaty sound spread a light shade of blush upon the singer’s cheeks as he imagined his lover’s lips curling into a breath-taking smile.

 

“I missed you baby…” Jaejoong bit onto his bottom lip, heat creeping up his neck and pooling in his stomach. “I missed you so much too…”

 

Luckily, the three dongsaengs were busy with their multitasking, to not see Jaejoong shifting his hand to cover his developing . The triple were as if in a separate world from the eldest, pink atmosphere not reaching anywhere near them, it’s a miracle how the three are not choking their lungs out by now! 

 

“I can’t wait to see you.” Yunho’s groan in agreement shot directly to his growing hard-on, and he squirmed in protest, erupting another chuckle from the tanned male. Jaejoong is sure that the other knows what he’s doing to him. 

 

“See you soon, Jae.” The older responded cutely without words before ending the call. He quickly ordered some food and told the waitress to not deliver them until eight, before walking over to the karaoke, grabbing a spoon on his way and increased the volume, beginning to dance crazily again as he sang, feeling charged by his lover’s voice.

 

“Baby you light up my world like nobody else!

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed!

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell~

You don't know, oh, oh,

You don't know you're beautiful!”

 

His energized singing excited the room once more and in no time, the other three left their seats to scream and dance. Yes, even Changmin. 

 

~

 

8: 10 PM

 

Yunho made his entrance to the crowded restaurant, tired body swaying across the polished wooden floor as the waiter guided him to the private room. The restaurant was one of Seoul’s finest in traditional cuisine. It was also well known to celebrities and famous figures to be a highly secured dining spot where there are more than enough private rooms in the 3-floor restaurant, allowing limited disturbances and complete relaxation. The decorations were mostly made of wood and porcelain, a warm at home smell surrounding the store. The staffs were dressed traditionally, alternating bits and pieces of the uniform to allow more mobility.

 

A loud singing voice echoed around the corridor near the room, and the leader lifted his exhausted eyes with a glint of a smile. The voice was cracked from all the singing the other have been doing the whole day, but it was nevertheless melodious to Yunho’s ears. 

 

Excited to see his lover, Yunho’s spirit lifted as he pulled open the wooden door after he bowed in gratitude to the waiter.

 

“I don't care who you are,

Where you're from,

What you did,

As long as you love me~

Who you are,

Where you're from,

Don't care what you did,

As long as you love me~”

 

Chuckling softly at the sight of his dancing lover, Yunho closed the door behind him, almond eyes never leaving Jaejoong, “Of course, Joongie.” 

 

Brown head twisted in such speed, Yunho was afraid the other would break his neck. The innocent bright smile that lights his world up greeted him jovially, “Yunho-yah!”

 

The singer threw down the microphone and launched into the arms of his awaiting other half. Yunho caught him mid-air, legs still dangling away from the ground as Jaejoong’s slim arms clung onto tanned neck, and his own strong arms encircling the other’s tiny waist. Lips met in a longing kiss, tongues greeting, breathes mingling. Jaejoong relaxed into his embrace, hands slightly lifting to run fingers through soft locks. Yunho missed this taste, the taste of vanilla with slight hints of soju. Jaejoong’s fragrance filled his nostrils as he pulled away from the kiss to dive his nose into the brunette’s strawberry scented hair.

 

“I missed you, babe.”

 

“I missed you too, Yunnie.”

 

The heart-warming peace continued on for moments, sweet song playing in the background.

 

“I know the two of you probably want to stay like that for hours to come, but would you mind to help us up first?” Changmin stated with his over-worked voice.

 

Yunho looked over at the three children and gasped in surprise, “What happened to you three?”

 

YooSuMin were sitting on the ground against the wall next to the karaoke. Still inappropriately dressed but what stunned the leader were the exasperated expressions of the three. He understood they must have been tired from schedules, but the Changmin he saw around half an hour ago definitely did not look like that! And did not sound like that either! 

 

Yunho lowered Jaejoong to the ground and moved to pull the three up. His lover danced to the table and shouted with his hoarse voice, “Guys come over! The food I ordered for Yunnie has arrived! And we haven’t even finished the previous dishes yet!” 

 

Three groans came from his side, Yunho propped an eyebrow at his dongsaengs. Yoosu were too drained to speak, they merely supported each other as they literally dragged themselves to sit down in front of the miraculously still energized main vocalist. Questioning gaze meeting large dark orbs, Changmin shook his head and placed a weak hand onto his shoulder. “I will tell you tomorrow.” 

 

The leader shrugged and trailed after the magnae to sit beside his Joongie. The newly arrived food were steaming hot, and the already cold ones still looked mouth-watering. Yunho decided instantaneously to put his mind off the odd situation, and focus on dealing with his hunger. He is starving! Even though YooSuMin are clanging their silver cutlery loudly, and sounding horribly creepy with their croaky voice, at least his Joongie’s throaty voice was y and very pleasant. Oh well, he could always ask Joongie later or the three tomorrow! 

 

~

 

9: 00PM

 

“Goodnight Suie! Goodnight, Chunnie! Sweet dreams, Minnie!” Jaejoong waved frantically at the triple. The children responded half-heartedly, arms swaying more similar to zombies out of their tombs than top-idols after dinner. Nonetheless, he hugged each of them and pecked their cheeks before stepping back for the leader to do the same. 

 

They watched as Yoochun’s and Junsu’s, who is also taking Changmin home, car drive off the car park connected to the restaurant’s back door. “Let’s go home, baby.”

 

Jaejoong hummed happily and slipped his hand into Yunho’s larger one. “You are in a very happy mood today. Something happened?” 

 

The couple slipped into Jaejoong’s sports car, Yunho in the driving seat. 

 

“Nu-uh~ Nothing particularly!” He shook his head cutely, lips forming a perfect pout. His other half smiled and leaned forward. Jaejoong closed his eyes willingly and welcomed bow lips to his soft ones.

 

Breathlessly, Yunho held Jaejoong’s face with one hand and spoke lowly against his lips, “Good, you will need all that energy for later, you are not going to get any sleep soon tonight.” 

 

Enticing spark ran up his spine, heat pooling once again at the bottom of his stomach, Jaejoong’s clouded eyes fluttered open and panted in reply, “Yes.”

 

The smug smirk from Yunho was promising before he turned to speed the car back to their home. 

 

While on the road, Jaejoong remembers where all this vitality of his built up from. It all started yesterday night, when he was feeling bored and lonely and decided to net surf. He had found a fan made animation MV of a cute loving cartoon, and a song that spoke volumes for his unspoken words.

 

“Itsumo soba ni ireru wake ja nai kara

Aeta toki wa hoo akarameru

DOKI tto suru anata no shigusa ni

Nandaka maiagatte shimau zurui yo.

 

Shiawase da naa tte koto wasurenai yo, wasure nai

 

Zutto akogareteta kawaiku naritakute

Anata no mae de motto kawaii atashi ni naritai

Bukiyou dakedo atashi ga akatta koto

Gyutto shigamitsuite atashi anata ni amaenbo

 

Zutto sagaeta okkikute yasurageru

Ai ni tsutsumareteru anata no ude no naka

Motto tsuyoku dakishimete mou hanasa nai

Sunao ja nai atashi wa doushiyou mo naku

Doushiyou mo naku ima amaenbo”

 

(It's not like we can always be together so

When we meet, my cheeks redden

Your habits that make my heart skip

I kind of get too excited... This is unfair.

 

I won't forget, I won't forget that I'm so happy

 

I always admired you I wanted to be cute

In front of you I want to be a more cuter me

I'm clumsy but what I wanted to do

Hold on to you tight and amaenbo [aegyo] to you

 

I was always searching Your large and comforting

Surrounded in love In your arms

Hold me tighter, don't let me go anymore

This defiant me, it can't be helped

It can't be helped now, I am amaenbo [aegyo]) 

 

~END.~

 

 

AKB48 - Aitakatta (Jap)

Otsuka Ai - Sakuranbo (Jap)

Yui - CHE.R.RY (Jap)

Yuzu - Ichigo (Jap)

Taylor Swift - Love Story

James Blunt - You’re Beautiful

Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Without You

Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me

Jesse McCartney - Because You Live

Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are

Brandon Heath - Stolen

One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful

Backstreet Boys - As Long as You Love Me

Otsuka Ai - Amaenbo