chapter one

unrequited love

{ chapter one - how it all started }

A typical boring day in school ,haerin was having her lunch break with her closest friend jieun .She was busy chewing on her food when a tall guy with silky hair with good built walk pass their table ,haerin stopped on what shes eating and immediately scan that guy from head to toe . Apparently ,that guy was jeon jeongguk - the not so popular guy in school ,he follow this group of his so called friends around they named themselves as BTS . While haerin was checking jeongguk out ,park jimin - one of the member in BTS aka jeongguk's closest friend had hawking eyes he spotted her taking glances at jeongguk ,haerin choke on her rice when she finally notices someone mocking her from far . "RIN ARE YOU OKAY??? HAVE SOME WATER!!" jieun gently haerin's back as she pours water down . 

"Why were you choking back then?" jieun grinned . 

"I saw this guy at the cafeteria moments ago and i swear to god in my entire three years of life in this school i have no idea such guy exist . HES NOT TOO TALL NOT TOO SHORT HIS BODY BUILD WAS GREAT HES GOODLOOKING EVEN HIS HAIR LOOK SO GOOD I JUST WANNA GRAB THOSE HAIR HES HOT AF JIEUN TRUST ME" squealing with excitement and joy haerin have no idea that shes jumping around jieun at that moment, jeongguk saw her circling around another girl . 

The next day haerin look forward to attending school ,she got up early to have a refrashing shower to make her smell good .

"Announcement students : those who are performing this friday please come for rehersals today " Jieun's co-curriculum activity was chior haerin decides to go and support her friend's rehersals when she arrive at the venue the hall ,jeongguk was having his dance rehersals in the hall .Their eyes met for the first time that five seconds of non breaking eye contact she got slightly taken aback when he look right into her ,feeling as red as a tomatoe she broke the eye contact and head to where her friend is. 

During the rehersals she dare not look over to jeongguk's side she sitted down on the benches as stiff as a wood questions and questions all over her mind did we just had eye contact? did he look at me and not someone else? why did he look at me? do i have pizza sauce on my face? is there something behind me? did he notice me? why is my heart racing? get hold of yourself haerin he probably just find you weird looking at him intensly. 

Moments later after reharsals are over its almost 7 in the night ,haerin was about to leave school with jieun when jeongguk appeared out of no where and their eyes met again for the second time .Haerin broke the eye contact again . "Hes the guy im talking about the one at the cafeteria " hearing haerin's words jieun got really shock at her friend's taste in looks but as long as her friend likes him, she supports her no matter what .

The next day in school ,thursday , their eyes met again.