Till death do we part

Till death do we part

(Beakhos POV)

I remember the first day I met you.  I was in the park, on a little bench under a tree studying for a big math test.  It was my freshman year of collage and I had already written off love… that is until you showed up.  You sat down on the other side of the bench and tossed your head back.  You looked upset and I wanted to ask what was wrong but I got caught up staring at the way your cute little cheeks puffed out.  When you caught me staring I started to shudder and you giggled.  I sewer that was the moment I fell for you.  When I asked you what was wrong you told me that there was something important you wanted to tell your family but didn’t know how.  I asked what it was and you told me you were gay, which made my heart jump.  Your eyes lit up when I told you I was gay too, I said that you shouldn’t ever hide who you are and you smiled at me.  We talked for a wile until I had to get back to class when I told you I had to go, I saw your face fall.  So I asked you for your number, we exchanged numbers and I really hated to go but I had too.

We texted every free second for a week and I finally had enough cordage to ask you out.  We went to a little breakfast place near my apartment; it was the best meal of my life.  We went out all the time after that, one day we went out for a picnic and a walk in the park.  We held hands and walked to the pond, we sat on the soft grass and you put your head in my lap.  I looked down in to your eyes and you looked up in to mine, that was the first time I kissed you.

One day I was sitting on my bed doing some reading just for fun.  It was 9:00 at night when you called.  You were sobbing in to the phone, I could barley understand you.  You said that you finally told your parents that you were gay and they told you that no son of there’s was a .  I came to your house to find you, you were laying in your front yard sobbing.  I walked over and picked you up cradling you like a baby in my arms.  I strapped you in to the front seat of my car and drove you to my place.  I lifted you out of the car and carried you in to the building.  I took of your jacket and your shoes and laid us down in my bed.  I held you to my chest as you cried soon enough I started to cry too.  Just seeing you like this made me want to hold you forever and protect you from the whole world.

After that night you moved in to my apartment with me.  It made my life so much better to know that when I came home I was coming home to you.  Our first time together was beautiful, you were so shy and bashful and I was totally failing at taking the lead.  I t was the most amazing thing to wake up to your face every morning.

            The day I proposed as perfect.  I took you down to the lake where we had ore first kiss.  We walked through the park just like on our first date, when we got there I turned to you and took both your hands in mine.  I said I had something to say you looked scared but intrigued.  I told you that you made me the happiest man alive, I told you how much I loved you.  You started to cry when I got down on my knee.  I pulled out the carefully selected ring and asked you to be my husband.  You were crying with your hands covering your mouth, seconds passed and I was afraid you would say no.  But then you started to shout  YES YES YES, you jumped in to my arms and I held you tight.  We fell over still in our hug and stayed cuddling like that forever in our little world.

            You were so excited about the wedding, so was I.  We decided to write our own vows to make it more personal.  I worked day and night to try to write down how I felt for you in words until I got them just perfect.  The day of our wedding your best friend whisked you off early to go get ready.  You had gotten a pretty white tux and I got a matching black one.  I was nervous the whole day because I wanted the day to be perfect for you.  I knew it would be perfect for me as long as I was with you.  The wedding was all ready, I went to stand at the alter and waited… and waited… and waited.  It had been 10 minutes since you were supposed to walk down the isle when I got the call.  It was from the hospital saying that your car crashed on the way to the wedding and you were there in critical condition.  And I cried.  I literally fell to my knees in front of everyone curled myself in to a ball and sobbed. 

            It took both my best friends to pull me up and get me to the car, they drove to the hospital wile I continued to sob in the back.  When we got there you were laid out on a hospital bed looking like an angel.  I kissed your lips and said please, I love you.  There was nothing else I could say, so I sat next to you and held your hand.  I sleped there every night and stayed there every day.

            Now I’m standing here saying my vows to you, “I love you, not a shallow love, but a love deeper then every sea.  I promise to always love and cherish you, no matter what happens to us you will always be on my mind.  You are and always will be everything to me.”  I try to get my voice to stay study as I place my hand on the grave stone I’m leaning over that reads “Choi Ren, may he rest in peace” as I continue.  “Till death do we part.”