Final

Musical

"Lee Chanhee! Pick up your phone!" Byunghun grunted, tried to call his lovely boyfriend many times but the girly one never pick it up because he was busy with his musical rehearsal. The maknae who woke up by Byunghun's wailing threw the pillow onto his hyung's face make Byunghun fell on the sofa due to the hard impact.

"You are too noisy! I want to sleep, stupid midget!" Byunghun who just heard the word 'midget' slipped out from Jonghyun's mouth fumed up and his 'Gangjoe' mood activated. "Yah! Do you want me to punch you? Who are you calling midget?!" Byunghun gripped Jonghyun's collar make the younger backed away. "S-sorry, hyung!"

"Byunghun, let him go. And why on the earth are you keep disturbing Chanhee like that?" The leader who just woke up from his long nap said, immediately breaking the fights. "I missed him. What do you know?" Byunghun sighed, trying to call him again. "Your message that you accidentally sent to one of Chanhee's fan on the fancafe caused a stir at twitter between angels, you know? You almost get your relationship with Chanhee revealed to the outsider!"

"I can't help it! When I was online, I saw a username with Chanhee's cute face as a dp. I thought Chanhee was online that time, so I just sent some messages to him. I didn't know it was one of his fan."

"Pabo. Stupid." the maknae mumbled.

"Yah! Only Chanhee could call me like that!" Byunghun shouted at the poor maknae.

"Okay, to make you happy and forgot about Chanhee for a while, I will treat both you at the karaoke bar, how is it?" Cap said. Immediately both of them jumped to their leader and hugging him tight.

 

'I will record Byunghun's singing and I will post it at twitter.' Minsoo planned evilly when he paid the fees.

"Hyung! Let me sing first." Jonghyun picked out the song and get ready with a microphone on his hand. Minsoo carried the foods and canned drinks for his 'lovely' dongsaengs and started the plan. When its Byunghun's turn to sing, Minsoo already started the recorder on and he and Jonghyun covered up their ears. Let me tell you, Byunghun's singing skill is ! 

Minsoo smirked when Byunghun done. He cut out a part and posted it on Twitter.

 

"Hyung!!!!!!!!!! What have you done?! You recorded my singing and posted in on twitter? I will tell Chnahee about it so he could scold you! I hate you! From now on, I will never agreed to go to the karaoke bar with you anymore!" Byunghun said and slammed his door. "Chanhee... Minsoo hyung bullied me. Between his dongsaengs, you are the only one who could scold him." Byunghun sent a voicemail to the busy Chanhee.

 

 

On the other hand, Chanhee just finished his musical and he has another one at the night. He his handphone and saw many misscalls and messages from his Chicken. He opened one by one message and chuckled at his boyfriend unusual cuteness. He also knew that Byunghun accidentally chat with one of his fan at the fancafe yesterday.

He saw the leader's tweet and immediately clicked the link. He heard Byunghun's terrible voice singing with all his heart out. He giggled. He missed Byunghun. The reason why he didn't wake Byunghun up yesterday was because Byunghun couldn't sleep at all the night before, busy staring at his Chanhee's face. Byunghun just could hope that he can fly together with his bunny to the Japan and take cake of his clumsy stupid boyfriend there. At 4 a.m, he finally fell asleep.

Chanhee knew it. He suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, caught Byunghun staring lovingly on his face. He just wanted to grabbed Byunghun's face and smashed his lips on his but he knew his boyfriend will led it to somewhere else. He didn't want to limp to the Japan on the next day.

He called Byunghun and after one ring, Byunghun answered it with:

"Lee ing Chanhee! As your husband, I demand you you fly back to Korea right now!" 'this is why I turned off my handphone and didn't answer his calls' Chanhee thought.

"Byunghun, don't be ridiculous. I have another one this night." Chanhee said.

"I miss you so damn much! Please, just ignore that damn musical. I even mistook you with one of your fan yesterday, did you know it?" Byunghun said.

"Hehe, I knew. I even heard your singing on Minsoo's hyung twitter."

"Minsoo hyung bullied me! If you coming back later, please scold Minsoo hyung for me."

"Oh okay Byunghun, I will call you later, I need to practice a little bit more. Bye." Chanhee said and ended the call, leaving Byunghun crying, begging for Chanhee to come back.

 

Meanwhile with the prankster Cap and Jonghyun....

"Record it! Faster. After this I will upload on my twitter account and let the world know how this chicken behaved around when Chanhee not around." Minsoo grinned. Jonghyun grinned too. He can't wait for Byunghun's reaction tomorrow although he knew Chanhee hyung will scold both of them later.

 

 


Like I said, don't put your expectation high. It's terrible.