11; The Tears (B Ver.)

The Fearless and The Selfless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11; The Tears (B Ver.)

Music: Kim Taeyeon - I Love You

HAPPY BELATED #619 GUYS! 

 

Is it passing away?

Is our love

A heartbreaking memory?

You are turning back

Is even tear not enough

To hold you back?

He was so much in a daze that he didn't know someone has been calling him for the uptenth times.

"Baekhyun."

"Byun Baekhyun."

"Ya, Byun Baekhyun!" Someone shouted.

He looked up to see a irritated Kim Jongdae at the door, where he has been looking in a daze God knows how long.

"Hm?" He answered shortly. "Were you crying? Why are you on the floor? What are you doing on this empty practice room? Our practice room is the one on the corner of the hall. Not this one."

His eyes were looking straight at the boy who kept on talking. But his mind wasn't even there. Tears? He reached to his cheeks, finally understood what his friend has been talking about. Floor? He looked around and spotted his reflection on the mirror, it looked like he fell without him knowing. Practice room? He looked around one more time? Right, he was still here even after he witnessed her went out from the door, where Chen is right now talking non-stop.

"I was practicing. Go ahead, I will be there in a minute." He stopped Chen on whatever he was about to say. He didn't even pay any attention to the boy.

His mind afterall was still going with the love of his life. Who just went through that door, not even looking back at him.

My Love~ I love you, I love you

Are you listening?

My Love~ Please don’t forget

Please don’t erase

Our love

 

Are my tears

Visible to you?

I long for you the whole day

Even the kiss

That made my heart beat faster

Seems to be memory now

He was just taking a stroll around the SM building. About to grab a cup of coffee, he kind of lacked on sleep these days. Well, he is there at the bed--trying to sleep, closing his eyes, and all--but his mind couldn't rest. His mind kept on wandering around.

He sighed and entered the coffee shop he always visited, even with her.

"Mr. Byun," he smiled at the usual waitress. "I want something sweet today, can you give me a Vanilla Late?" He ordered something he never have, but she always have it. The waitress eyed him carefully, she knows someone who always ordered it from her. She was tempting to ask him the question like she always asked to her, but she knew what happened to them. She sighed carefully and ask the normal way, "Ice or hot?" His eyes zooning when he answered her question like it is always been his. "Ice please, but less ice. And add more syrup and a hazelnut on the cream." The waitress stopped her hands from ordering his order.

"Like always, Mr. Byun." She smiled back at him and proceed to his payment.

It was too bad that they ended. They were such a good match. She sighed her mind and watched the man walking with zero mind to the waiting counter.

Well, he was't with a zero mind. His mind is so full of memories. Memories of them with just a single Vanilla Late and the warm surrounding around them. It is the safest place outside SM to do anything with her. Joking around. Small feast when they are tired. Her place to space out. His place for a cup of coffee, it was always Americano but not today. Their joking place. Their talking space.

He sighed when he took a seat far away from their favorite. Eyed the chairs like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter